Page 102 of 266 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 6643

Thread: Soccer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ???2 View Post
    I KNEW i forgot someone, Guram Kashia is a good defender indeed. And yes our culture prefers to focus more on attacking and defending, which is why teams can score so many goals in our competition. Sure the skill level isn't as high as in England or Spain, but the excitement and fun is at least as high as in those two competitions. It keeps getting harder to predict the winner.
    Last year was insane, but I think it will be between Psv and Twente this year. If Ajax doesn't pull of the same trick it did last 2 years. Vitesse got a great team aswell and I am certain they will end up high in the fixtures but they won't win it.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Basically means: whoever makes the least mistakes, wins.
    AFTER STARTING OUT AS A POKÉMON TRAINER IN 1998, I FINALLY COMPLETED THE POKÉDEX ON NOVEMBER 16TH IN THE YEAR 2014
    Playtime in Pokémon Y: 513 hours and 50 minutes.
    Pokémon seen: 718
    Pokémon caught: 718

Future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Gorebyss, Sableye, (event shiny) Metagross

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"' —Bowser, Super Paper Mario

Walsall faced a non-league team in the first round, again and they lost, again.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Bought tickets to see Brentford vs. Milton Keynes next month. I haven't been to an exciting game in way too long! Just seems to be 1-0's these days. But it'll be another ground off my list, and it's my new closest league team being as it's a ten minute tube ride away.

Premier League predictions:

Arsenal 3-3 Tottenham
    Liverpool 1-0 Wigan
    Man City 3-0 Aston Villa
    Newcastle 0-2 Swansea
    QPR 2-1 Southampton
    Reading 0-0 Everton
    West Brom 1-1 Chelsea
    Norwich 1-2 Man Utd
    Fulham 0-0 Sunderland
    West Ham 3-0 Stoke

Also I could care less about anything England do today.

Half time at the Netherlands - Germany, it is 0-0

Holy s***, Ibrahimovic has just scored the best goal I've ever seen. I don't even know how he did that. That goal was so good I'm not even bothered England are about to lose 4-2.

0-0 the Netherlands - germany, well atleast we didn't lose.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    0-0 the Netherlands - germany, well atleast we didn't lose.
    My thoughts exactly.
    AFTER STARTING OUT AS A POKÉMON TRAINER IN 1998, I FINALLY COMPLETED THE POKÉDEX ON NOVEMBER 16TH IN THE YEAR 2014

Future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Gorebyss, Sableye, (event shiny) Metagross

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"' —Bowser, Super Paper Mario

So, I think this might be Palace's year. If we can keep Zaha past january & the unbeaten run until the new year, then happy days!

Wow been a whole week since I've been here, Internet trouble

I saw Ibra's goal against England, NOW THAT'S a former Barca man for ya!!

Ibra is my favorite footballer & Barcelona are my favorite team, so that one season he played for FCB was like heaven to me, too bad his FCB journey ended too freaking soon
    My Pokemon Y Team

My favorite Poke's from each generation :

WALSALL DIDN'T LOSE, FIRE THE FLYING PIGS, HALLE-FREAKIN'-LUJAH. Also West Brom won, so yeah.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

What a great day. Maybe our 5-2 win earlier had something to do with it.

Goals everywhere though, including great wins for Southampton, Reading and West Brom.

I was kinda dreading today's game, knowing Derby have been decent. But 3-0 weren't a bad result tbh

Friend code White 2: 5158 1212 9002

WANTED: Kanto pokemon.

Norwich 1-0 United FT. What a sorry display.

Meanwhile in the Netherlands, PSV defeats ADO with 1-6. Some pretty nice goals and good play by PSV. Next are the tougher opponents like Vitesse, Ajax and FC Twente. I say: bring it on!

I always want to see PSV do well, good set of players

Friend code White 2: 5158 1212 9002

WANTED: Kanto pokemon.

So today Barca beat Zaragoza 3-1 with a brace from Leo Messi while Madrid thumped Bilbao 5-1 with Ronaldo not scoring, so Barca still 8 points above Madrid.

Norwich 1-0 Manchester United o_O Who the f*** would've predicted THAT scoreline. The Arsenal 5-2 Tottenham one to, it took me about 5 minutes to soak that one in when I saw it!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    So today Barca beat Zaragoza 3-1 with a brace from Leo Messi while Madrid thumped Bilbao 5-1 with Ronaldo not scoring, so Barca still 8 points above Madrid.

Norwich 1-0 Manchester United o_O Who the f*** would've predicted THAT scoreline. The Arsenal 5-2 Tottenham one to, it took me about 5 minutes to soak that one in when I saw it!
    And just when i thought ManU was doing so well. What the heck... o.0

United were poor, but Norwich were outstanding. Their defence is actually pretty solid this season, unlike last season where it was impossible for them to keep a clean sheet. Another team that deserves plaudits is West Brom. At one point they had 79% possession and they're 4th now, only one point behind Chelsea!
    Formerly, Chariking

Yeah I suppose our game was made more difficult with Norwich's much improved defence but we still should have won that game. I'm fed up of being so inconsistent this season, why do we always have to concede before we wake up and start playing? Comebacks are all well and good but something like this was just waiting to happen.

^But what I think was the most surprising was Arsenal winning, it must've been their first win since, like 2010.

Quite a couple of times Barca have had to make comebacks, examples are against Real Madrid twice, Osasuna, Sevilla, against Spartak Moscow and against Celtic. It's kinda frustrating, and United have had to come back like 8 times already in all competitions too, unlike our 6, so I kinda understand your frustration, lol
    Last edited by ~Nicole~; 18th November 2012 at 3:49 PM.

Yeah Arsenal have been really inconsistent but it looks like they are on the up again now.

It looks like Inter Milan have hit a bad patch after beating Juventus 3-1, a loss and a draw for them since that Faithful night in Turin.

Page 102 of 266 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast