Page 105 of 258 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 6444

Thread: Soccer Thread

To try and improve their results?
    My Youtube Gaming Channel
    (There's Pokemon!)

Pokemon Y Tag Team Wonderlocke
    Pokemon are put in teams of three, the first Pokemon obtained of the three is the captain.
    Only switching between members of your team.
    If the captain faints or the other two team members faint, the whole team is released.

Badges: 4
    Deaths: 8

Team Muscle Mashers

Team Hopping Mad

Alright, today you guys are getting your news early, because I have to go to uni in the next hour and then after I'm taking a drink with my friends later too.

In shock news emerging from Paris Saint-Germain's camp earlier this morning, the French giants are willing to spend 123 million for the Portuguese ace next summer.PSG are also planning to swoop for French talent Raphael Varane.

Former Barca coach Pep Guardiola is also revealed to be interested in taking the Brazil job. As I said yesterday, Mano Menezes has been sacked, and Pep is reportedly interested in Brazil because it is the only job he can take up right now ( suggesting an early end to his sabbatical? ).

In October, in addition to Mark Clattenburg making some odd refereeing decisions in the Chelsea-Manchester United game, it was alleged that he also used inappropriate language against Jon Obi Mikel, and Chelsea are now wanting to hold talks with the referee to clear the air after the FA cleared his name of any wrong-doing.

As revealed yesterday, Queens Park Rangers were interested in former Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp, and today it has been officially confirmed that they have gotten their man. Redknapp will not assume control of QPR in today's game against Manchester United but from their next training session he will officially take charge.

Yesterday it was revealed that Gareth Bale has indicated his desire to join Real Madrid, today the Welsh wideman has come out publicly to make such statements;

"It would be nice to experience other leagues and other cultures", he told the Daily Mirror. "I have always said I am not afraid to go abroad, ''.

"If the time comes and a team that is right comes in for me, then I will look at it seriously. I will see what happens, ''.

"As soon as you realise how big you are, that is when you lose yourself.

"I just try to keep going. You just have to take the attention in your stride. The main thing is to concentrate on my football.

“My agent [Jonathan Barnett] has been great - we have been very close - and my family help me keep my feet on the ground. I have got a great group around me which helps me a great deal, ''.

Inter Milan are looking to get rid of contract rebel Sneijder, and these names have all been brought up as potential replacements; Lazar Markovic, Willian, Juan Quintero, Ermenko and Ajax's fabled youngster Christian Eriksen.

Earlier in the year it was revealed that Manchester City were looking at swooping for La Masia graduates Cristian Tello, Isaac Cuenca, Marc Bartra and Martin Montoya, but today talk has leaked that City are now after Barcelona's Cesc Fabregas, Sergio Busquets, Xavi, Pedro and Victor Valdes ( lol City are cracking me up with this crap, they aren't gonna get any ).

Alrightie, this has been Celebi_ with your slightly earlier than usual news report, hope you enjoyed!
    Last edited by Celebi_; 24th November 2012 at 3:27 PM.

United 3-1 QPR FT. Came from behind to win comfortably. Nothing new there then.

Was lucky enough to watch Sunderland - West Brom earlier. On a television. Was a good game too, I was cheering for Sunderland but sadly it wasn't their day.

In other news, Elgin City FC over-sold tickets for their home fixture against Rangers to such an extent that the match had to be postponed.
    Last edited by Ninjames; 24th November 2012 at 5:08 PM.

Do you guys think I should do a ''Road to Recovery'' Career Mode with Rangers ( where I will put them into the npower League 1 and try to get them to the BPL ) or try to make Celtic Champions League contenders and eventually win the competition? Both seem like good ideas, but I'm leaning on the Rangers one, but you guys get to help me pick! Hurrah!

I forgot how it feels when Palace lose, now I know

Friend code White 2: 5158 1212 9002

WANTED: Kanto pokemon.

^You wanna know the pure and utter feeling of disappointment, support Walsall, they're like the Paganese of English Football.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

Real Betis 1-0 Real Madrid. O....M.....G, music to my ears when I heard this! All Can Barca have to do tomorrow is beat Levante ( hard match! ) and we'll have an 11 frickin point lead over Madrid!

According to the papers, Guardiola is set to turn down Abramovich and wait to for Ferguson's job at United.

Guardiola has a lot to choose from. Man Utd, Man City, AC Milan, Brazil, and Chelsea all want him.
        Spoiler:- DD stuff:

As long as he doesn't come to Man United..

Man, people will not stop badgering Guardiola!

Though in another part of Catalonia, Espanyol are really struggling, propping up La Liga and they lost again today 2-0 at home to Getafe.
    (There's Pokemon!)

Pokemon are put in teams of three, the first Pokemon obtained of the three is the captain.
    If the captain faints or the other two team members faint, the whole team is released.

Team Muscle Mashers

Team Hopping Mad

^Why are all the Spanish people being banned?
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

One of the mods must support Real Madrid.

'cept Real Madrid was banned as well. Must just be a racist.
    (There's Pokemon!)

Team Muscle Mashers

Team Hopping Mad

Must be. We should report this persecution of Spanish football fans to UEFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    ^You wanna know the pure and utter feeling of disappointment, support Walsall, they're like the Paganese of English Football.
    Supporting Stoke City around about 10 years ago was close to being a nightmare, apparently.

At the time of posting, surprised that Southampton haven't conceded against Newcastle yet. And the fact that there aren't any goals in the other two matches.

Current Hunt: Eterna Forest

16,110 REs

Damnit. PSV lost 1-2 against Vitesse, but we are still at the top of the league. We missed a lot of chances, again. Well, hopefully we'll do better next week. We HAVE to, it's the away match against Ajax. Always a tough opponent no matter how hard they suck in the Champions League.
    Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

Two of my most favourite Nintendo characters, facing off in a fiery battle...

^Well Ajax did have Borussia Dortmund, Real Madrid and some crappy team in their group.

#fandangorevolution

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    ^Well Ajax did have Borussia Dortmund, Real Madrid and some crappy team in their group.
    I just hope we do better against them than we did against Vitesse today. But a match against Ajax always gives us extra motivation so hopefully, that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ???2 View Post
    Damnit. PSV lost 1-2 against Vitesse, but we are still at the top of the league. We missed a lot of chances, again. Well, hopefully we'll do better next week. We HAVE to, it's the away match against Ajax. Always a tough opponent no matter how hard they suck in the Champions League.
    I hope psv will do better, I have to disagree with Ajax sucking in the CL. They got the hardest group in history. (Yes people actualy investigated this) They are doing suprisingly well.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I hope psv will do better, I have to disagree with Ajax sucking in the CL. They got the hardest group in history. (Yes people actualy investigated this) They are doing suprisingly well.
    Well, true. I doubt any other team would have done better than them.

Midweek predictions etc.

Sunderland 1-1 QPR
    Aston Villa 1-0 Reading
    Chelsea 1-0 Fulham
    Everton 0-0 Arsenal
    Southampton 2-2 Norwich
    Stoke 3-1 Newcastle
    Swansea 1-1 West Brom
    Tottenham 2-1 Liverpool
    Man Utd 1-0 West Ham
    Wigan 0-1 Man City
    (There's Pokemon!)

Team Muscle Mashers

Team Hopping Mad

Hi! My name is MediHD and I'm quite a big football fan! To post on topic, let's just say Ajax have a really young team, and one which lacks experience. If Barcelona made Barcelona B play a Champions League game, the likes of Sergi Roberto, Muniesa, Carles Planas and Deulofeau would also suck royally. Same with Real Madrid cantera team. So in a few years time if Ajax keep the same team they may turn into contenders! When Jose Mourinho walks out the door at the end of the season/ is sacked at Real Madrid Ajax should hire him, or otherwise target Josep Guardiola!

Quote Originally Posted by MediHD View Post
    Hi! My name is MediHD and I'm quite a big football fan! To post on topic, let's just say Ajax have a really young team, and one which lacks experience. If Barcelona made Barcelona B play a Champions League game, the likes of Sergi Roberto, Muniesa, Carles Planas and Deulofeau would also suck royally. Same with Real Madrid cantera team. So in a few years time if Ajax keep the same team they may turn into contenders! When Jose Mourinho walks out the door at the end of the season/ is sacked at Real Madrid Ajax should hire him, or otherwise target Josep Guardiola!
    Yeah if they have the money. And even if they have they aren't willing to spend money
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Yeah if they have the money. And even if they have they aren't willing to spend money
    Even if they have the money, i don't think Mourinho wants to come to Amsterdam. Instead, PSV will pay them a visit. This saturday, actually.

Page 105 of 258 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast