Page 116 of 264 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 6596

Thread: Soccer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by treeckotrainer View Post
    Just a question for all of you: Which clubs do you think will win the leagues? My guesses are Manchester Utd in England, Barcelona in Spain, Bayern in Germany, Juventus in Italy, and PSV in Holland. Most leagues aren't as exciting as last year, for example in Spain and Germany where Barca and Bayern are comfortably in the lead position. Same goes (kinda) for the Premier League. The Dutch and French leagues are pretty close still, though. So who do you think will win?
    Pretty much all your predictions are what i predict too though I think Man City may win the title instead seven points is still an achievable gap. I think PSG will jut scrap it and win the French league though I wouldn't be surprised if Lyon pull through. I think Benfica will win in Portugal and I know its obvious but Celtic to win the SPL.

And though its prob pointless to almost everyone else but I see Clifonville to win the Northern Ireland league, just felt I should include my local league

It was unbelievable. Three strikers in front of the goalkeeper barely 3 meters from the goalline and they STILL can't score the damn goal! One of the players received a red card and smashed his hand through a glass window. He's in the hospital now. But damn... We were in first place and lost 1-3 to the 14th ranked team. If PSV keeps up this performance they can forget about the championship.
    Proven fact: Stardust Road and Teresa Waltz from the Super Mario Galaxy CD are good lullabies. Thanks to Savanny Killersaurus for demonstrating.

Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

I guess Real Sociedad read my comments about Barcelona in here, so they gained self-confidence and beat Barcelona 3-2.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    It was unbelievable. Three strikers in front of the goalkeeper barely 3 meters from the goalline and they STILL can't score the damn goal! One of the players received a red card and smashed his hand through a glass window. He's in the hospital now. But damn... We were in first place and lost 1-3 to the 14th ranked team. If PSV keeps up this performance they can forget about the championship.
    Too bad for them though to add insult to injury Erik Pieterscut himself after punching a window after being sent off and on his return to action after nine months out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    I guess Real Sociedad read my comments about Barcelona in here, so they gained self-confidence and beat Barcelona 3-2.
    Whut? o.0 *checks the news*

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    Too bad for them though to add insult to injury Erik Pieterscut himself after punching a window after being sent off and on his return to action after nine months out.
    Yeah. I can understand why he did it, but it wasn't very smart. Oh well, Vitesse lost and Twente played 0-0 against RKC so PSV didn't fall behind too much.
    Proven fact: Stardust Road and Teresa Waltz from the Super Mario Galaxy CD are good lullabies. Thanks to Savanny Killersaurus for demonstrating.

Super Sunday today in the Premier League! Arsenal vs Chelsea and Spurs vs Man Utd. Who's going to win today? I'm thinking Arsenal will actually pull out a narrow win while Man Utd will beat Spurs.

Walsall won yesterday 3-1.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    Walsall won yesterday 3-1.
    Are you a Walsall fan? Sounds better than being an Arsenal fan atm. It's hard to take not being where we used to be. Fighting in the title race and whatnot.. (sigh...)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    Are you a Walsall fan? Sounds better than being an Arsenal fan atm. It's hard to take not being where we used to be. Fighting in the title race and whatnot.. (sigh...)
    Well I'm a Arsenal Fan, but I agree that we are disappointing to much, Arsenal is going down thanks to Arsene Wenger letting their best players leave the team.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario95 View Post
    Well I'm a Arsenal Fan, but I agree that we are disappointing to much, Arsenal is going down thanks to Arsene Wenger letting their best players leave the team.
    Sadly things won't change at Arsenal until we get Arsene out. He should of gone at the end of the 2008-09 season when we let the title slip from our grasp when Wenger wouldn't sign a striker in the winter window when it was clear that we needed one. We have sold all our best players every season without replacements we aren't even getting in the hidden diamonds Wenger used to be able to buy in the transfer market. Until Wenger gives up this crusade of not buying expensive quality players we will continue to be left behind. I wonder has anyone told him that when he was making the invincibles he was spending big transfer fee's in those days.

Sadly things won't change at Arsenal until we get Arsene out. He should of gone at the end of the 2008-09 season when we let the title slip from our grasp when Wenger wouldn't sign a striker in the winter window when it was clear that we needed one. We have sold all our best players every season without replacements we aren't even getting in the hidden diamonds Wenger used to be able to buy in the transfer market. Until Wenger gives up this crusade of not buying expensive quality players we will continue to be left behind. I wonder has anyone told him that when he was making the invincibles he was spending big transfer fee's in those days.
    Yea, I'm with you, Wenger haven't been the same from 9 years ago, he is making dumb decistions. He haven't look the replacement of Fabregas an he left 2 years ago. I don't know his plan, but he is making Arsenal looking a joke. Peter Hill-Woods should known that. He need to sack Wenger. As well, It's annoying that Arsene is going on French players mostly, he needs to buy young good quality players, for example Jovetic or Cavani. Well depends If they have money.

Well, the Dutch "El Clasico" ended in a 3-0 victory for Ajax. Too bad Feyenoord played awful, they had the quality to win.

[QUOTE=Lightning Raider;15610686]Are you a Walsall fan? Sounds better than being an Arsenal fan atm. It's hard to take not being where we used to be. Fighting in the title race and whatnot.. (sigh...)[/QUOTE

Yep, still being an Arsenal fan must suck when you spend all your time selling your players to the Manchester clubs.
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Yea, I'm with you, Wenger haven't been the same from 9 years ago, he is making dumb decistions. He haven't look the replacement of Fabregas an he left 2 years ago. I don't know his plan, but he is making Arsenal looking a joke. Peter Hill-Woods should known that. He need to sack Wenger. As well, It's annoying that Arsene is going on French players mostly, he needs to buy young good quality players, for example Jovetic or Cavani. Well depends If they have money.
    The thing is though Hill-Woods is part of the problem when he speaks he says things that don't make any sense. The man has no idea of the fans pains and thoughts, he's only in that role because his father and grand father where both Chairmen of Arsenal. And it looks like the French market is not an option for Wenger anymore I mean we lost Remy to QPR and gonna lose Yann M'Vila to QPR again both players that Arsenal where looking to sign both where said to cost Ł20 million each and QPR are gonna get them for less than that together. Until Wenger goes and we get a proper manager we will continue to lose our top players. Also its reported Arsenal have between Ł40 million and Ł100 million in the bank to spend on players.

In other news Wesley Sneijder signs for Galatasaray and is supposed to play his first game against Besiktas.

The thing is though Hill-Woods is part of the problem when he speaks he says things that don't make any sense. The man has no idea of the fans pains and thoughts, he's only in that role because his father and grand father where both Chairmen of Arsenal. And it looks like the French market is not an option for Wenger anymore I mean we lost Remy to QPR and gonna lose Yann M'Vila to QPR again both players that Arsenal where looking to sign both where said to cost Ł20 million each and QPR are gonna get them for less than that together. Until Wenger goes and we get a proper manager we will continue to lose our top players. Also its reported Arsenal have between Ł40 million and Ł100 million in the bank to spend on players.

In other news Wesley Sneijder signs for Galatasaray and is supposed to play his first game against Besiktas.
    Well, I will hope that somehow Arsenal can have his groove back, and wait what Arsenal will do in the next season... So disappointing.The only thing that had made me happy this season is when we dominate Spurs 5-2 in November.

Remy is a terrible player and M'Vila has reported attitude problems which isn't the sort of player Arsenal need in the squad especially if Arsene got rid of Song for almost the same reason.

Theodore James Walcott is reportedly getting a very high wage 116k before tax as I've heard which annoys me as he isn't as good as he thinks he is. I would have preferred it if Arsenal had gotten someone like Wesley Sneijder and gave him the high wages instead of the likes of Bendtner, Chamahk and Denilson who Arsenal still have on their wage bill for some reason despite it being very clear that they will not use any of them anytime soon
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Remy is a terrible player and M'Vila has reported attitude problems which isn't the sort of player Arsenal need in the squad especially if Arsene got rid of Song for almost the same reason.

Theodore James Walcott is reportedly getting a very high wage 116k before tax as I've heard which annoys me as he isn't as good as he thinks he is. I would have preferred it if Arsenal had gotten someone like Wesley Sneijder and gave him the high wages instead of the likes of Bendtner, Chamahk and Denilson who Arsenal still have on their wage bill for some reason despite it being very clear that they will not use any of them anytime soon
    I thought Walcott was on 90k a week. Don't forget about Squillaci, we need to get rid of him fast and the others mentioned. We need an major overhaul of the squad really.

The reigning african champions just drew 1-1, meaning Mali are the only team so far to have won a match.

#fandangorevolution

A big match in Turkey comin' up. Galatasaray vs Besiktas. With Wesley Sneijder as Gala's new player, Besiktas might have some trouble to win. But i think they have the quality to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    A big match in Turkey comin' up. Galatasaray vs Besiktas. With Wesley Sneijder as Gala's new player, Besiktas might have some trouble to win. But i think they have the quality to win.
    That would be a good game Besiktas might win but I see Sneijder scoring in his debut.

Also Gervinho scored a great goal today against Togo, I wish he could do something like that for Arsenal only seems good while in a Ivoire shirt. Staying with the African cup of nations there have been three wins out of the first round of group games and all three had the winner come in the last ten minutes. Burkina Faso also scored a late goal to get a draw in there game against Nigeria goal came in the 94 minute with the last kick of the ball.

Arsenal should get rid of all his deadwoods, and sack Wenger, he had started me to annoy with his desicions. I can't understand why still Arsenal so loyal to him.

Arsenal should get rid of all his deadwoods, and sack Wenger, he had started me to annoy with his desicions. I can't understand why still Arsenal so loyal to him.
    The only reason Arsenal are loyal for him is because he makes Stan money. With Wenger you are guaranteed a profit either through champions league football (which looks to about to end) and profit of selling players. Wenger has always made a profit in the summer window even at the cost of selling our best players for no need, really he only does it so Arsenal can have a transfer profit. Stan the majority owner has no interest in Arsenal just the money he makes. The board know Wenger is finished but they can't sack him because he gets 7 million a year and they would have to pay him his whole contract to get rid of him and he won't walk away.

The deadwood issue also comes from Wenger. The players we need to get rid off are on 50 grand plus contracts and no other club wants to pay them that. Really Wenger is at fault for all things that go wrong at Arsenal but he is too stubborn to realize the problems and solve them. If he bought the right players a view seasons ago we would still have RVP, Nasri, Clichy and maybe Fabregas. We are gonna lose Sagna one of the best right backs in Europe this summer and that is another of the senior players gone. Wenger has replaced project youth with project British youth. He tried to buy foreign player loyalty but that backfired and now he's doing it with British players hoping it will work instead.

Also many fans are turning on Wenger, many know whats going on at the club and are sickened of Wenger. The day is coming where no fans will like him anymore and his legacy will be destroyed. Rant over lol

The only reason Arsenal are loyal for him is because he makes Stan money. With Wenger you are guaranteed a profit either through champions league football (which looks to about to end) and profit of selling players. Wenger has always made a profit in the summer window even at the cost of selling our best players for no need, really he only does it so Arsenal can have a transfer profit. Stan the majority owner has no interest in Arsenal just the money he makes. The board know Wenger is finished but they can't sack him because he gets 7 million a year and they would have to pay him his whole contract to get rid of him and he won't walk away.

The deadwood issue also comes from Wenger. The players we need to get rid off are on 50 grand plus contracts and no other club wants to pay them that. Really Wenger is at fault for all things that go wrong at Arsenal but he is too stubborn to realize the problems and solve them. If he bought the right players a view seasons ago we would still have RVP, Nasri, Clichy and maybe Fabregas. We are gonna lose Sagna one of the best right backs in Europe this summer and that is another of the senior players gone. Wenger has replaced project youth with project British youth. He tried to buy foreign player loyalty but that backfired and now he's doing it with British players hoping it will work instead.

Also many fans are turning on Wenger, many know whats going on at the club and are sickened of Wenger. The day is coming where no fans will like him anymore and his legacy will be destroyed. Rant over lol
    Agree, Right now the board should start looking for options on the replacement of Wenger, I hope for a good coach. They should make the action before the next season. I feel this is his last season in Arsenal.

^Replace him with Steve Keen.

#fandangorevolution

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    ^Replace him with Steve Keen.
    Oh lord no. Wenger needs to just change his crappy transfer policy, buy a certified player or three and things will pick up. Till then, he should be on thin ice.

Page 116 of 264 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast