Page 100 of 256 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 6388

Thread: Soccer Thread

city - ajax 0-2 after 17 mins.

EDIT: while I said that 1-2
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Walsall are losing 2-0, to the only English banned team in Serebii Forums history.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

Real Madrid 1-2 Dortmund at the Santiago Bernabeau Stadium as we speak. Fluffin' good for those devil incarnates in white!

MC - Ajax 2-2 with 3 mins + extra time to go.

Walsall ****ed up big time.
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

City as good as out of the Champions League. I won't be shedding too many tears over this.

With Madrid drawing 2-2 with Dortmund, there IS actually a chance that Madrid can be knocked out of the UCL in the group stage! * Checks City-Ajax score* Oh nah, make that a really slim chance since Ajax didn't win

The Braga-United game has had to come to a halt as the floodlights have gone out.

Celtic - Barca 2-0 Celtic just scored. I can't help but feel happy for Celtic I always have a weakspot for the underdog.

And Celtic win 2-1! They get the win they probably should have had a fortnight ago.

CELTIC 2-1 BARCELONA, CELTIC 2-1 BARCELONA, I DON'T LIKE VALENCIA, CELTIC 2-1 BARCELONA, CELTIC ARE BETTER THEN REAL MADRID, REAL HAD 3 SHOTS TO TAME THE BEAST, CELTIC HAD 2 SHOTS, HIT WITH THE FIRST ONE AND TAMED WITH THE SECOND. Sorry, I just dig it when the best team wins.

#fandangorevolution

Fantastic result for Celtic, only the second team after Real Madrid to stop Barcelona from winning this season. Memorable night for them, here's hoping they can get a result against Benfica and qualify.

Also great result for Arsenal Ladies beating Turbine Potsdam, hoping they can go far again.

Yeah as the above three people said my Barca boys lost 2-1 today against Celtic *Sticks a pitchfork up someone's ass*

Congratulations to Celtic and Forster, and congrats for the Celtic fans for the atmosphere they cooked up. As for us, I'm really pissed with our performance in that match, we missed to many chances and hit the post like a million times, we can't be doing that shit! Still though, I take no credit away from Forster and Celtic.

^Now you know how I feel supporting Walsall, we'll create a million chances and not convert any.

#fandangorevolution

Will you guys sing a different song and talk about different teams. The world doesn't revolve around Barca, Real and their opponents.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Will you guys sing a different song and talk about different teams. The world doesn't revolve around Barca, Real and their opponents.
    We talk about a lot more teams then them. We talk about english, german and dutch teams aswell.

Yeah, beside Barca I talk about Dortmund, Bayern, Man U, Man C, Chelsea, etc.

Oh and by the by, I forgot to mention, Thiago Messi has been given an official membership card for Newell's Old Boys, T.Messi was also sent a replica kit of Newell's with the number 10 on it and ''Thiago''. Newell's is a good club and his father once represented that club at youth level, Thiago's a lucky baby! I actually won't mind if Thiago decided to stay at Newell's when he gets older instead of playing for us like his dad, I'll feel happy that he'll get to represent a great club! Of course I'll be really happy if we get to have another Messi after Lionel retires!!!
    Last edited by ~Nicole~; 8th November 2012 at 4:08 PM.

Premedictions:

Arsenal 0-0 Fulham
    Everton 2-0 Sunderland
    Reading 2-2 Norwich
    Southampton 3-2 Swansea
    Stoke 1-1 QPR
    Wigan 1-0 West Brom
    Aston Villa 2-4 Man Utd
    Man City 2-2 Tottenham
    Newcastle 2-1 West Ham
    Chelsea 4-3 Liverpool

Predictions for the Premiership (Remember when there was a competition for this on these here forums?)

Arsenal 1-1 Fulham
    Everton 3-1 Sunderland
    Reading 2-0Norwich
    Southampton 1-5 Swansea
    Stoke 0-0 QPR
    Wigan 2-3 West Brom
    Aston Villa 0-1 Man Utd
    Man City 3-3 Tottenham
    Newcastle 3-1 West Ham
    Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool

#fandangorevolution

Well, I guess I'll give it a go:

Arsenal 0-0 Fulham
    Everton 2-0 Sunderland
    Reading 1-1 Norwich
    Southampton 1-3 Swansea
    Stoke City 2-0 QPR
    Wigan 0-3 West Brom
    Aston Villa 3-4 Manchester United
    Manchester City 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur
    Newcastle 4-0 West Ham
    Chelsea 3-1 Liverpool

Here are mine for La Liga one time:
    Real Betis 2-1 Granada
    Rayo Vallecano 2-2 Celta de Vigo
    Espanyol 0-1 Osasuna
    Zaragoza 3-2 Deportivo
    Malaga 4-0 Real Sociedad
    Valladolid 0-3 Valencia
    Athletic Bilbao 2-2 Sevilla
    Mallorca 0-5 Barcelona
    Atletico Madrid 1-0 Getafe
    Levante 1-0 Real Madrid

^Nicole concerning your La Liga predictions I would make one change 8-0 to Barcelona because they just got humiliated thus they need to destroy their next opponent.

#fandangorevolution

In my opinion being defeated AT Celtic Park by the Scottish Champions 2-1 isn't humiliating, losing 2-0 to them would've been humiliating Well, actually, that's just me trying to play down the loss...It was pretty embarrassing

Us scoring 8 against Mallorca isn't impossible, actually, but 5-0 seems more probable. The boys WILL be out to vent, though, lol. It's an away game that's why 5-0 is so much more probable than 8-0.

Dramatic results for the Dutch yesterday. Twente played 0-0 against Levante and PSV lost 1-0 against AIK. Sure we were missing our entire midfield and our best striker but still... We should have been able to defeat AIK. Very, very dissapointing. If they keep playing like this they don't even deserve to play in the Europe League. It's like they say, never send a boy to do a man's job.
    Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

Two of my most favourite Nintendo characters, facing off in a fiery battle...

Quote Originally Posted by ???2 View Post
    Dramatic results for the Dutch yesterday. Twente played 0-0 against Levante and PSV lost 1-0 against AIK. Sure we were missing our entire midfield and our best striker but still... We should have been able to defeat AIK. Very, very dissapointing. If they keep playing like this they don't even deserve to play in the Europe League. It's like they say, never send a boy to do a man's job.
    Tbh, I have a feeling neither Mclaren nor Advocaat gives a shit about the Europa league lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    because they just got humiliated thus they need to destroy their next opponent.

Losing to teams in the Champions League is not humiliating, better yet, Celtic has a history and strenght of its own. Also, Barcelona isn't god, their opponents just make a big deal out of them and start the match with the idea that they've already lost the match.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Page 100 of 256 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast