Page 132 of 265 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 6621

Thread: Soccer Thread

Prediction time..!

Malaga VS Dortmund - Gonna go with Dortmund. Both teams are pretty good, and both teams have shown they can have a great campaign, but I'm gonna go with Dortmund due to their strong matches this year in the Bundesliga.

Madrid VS Galatasaray - Not to disrespect Galatasaray, but I think Madrid won't have many difficulties. Still, Galatasaray has gotten to the Quarter Finals so, we'll see.

PSG VS Barca - Same as the game above :P

Bayern VS Juve - In my opinion, the best looking game in terms of quality. Both teams are really good, and I WANT to say a tie, but due to Bayern's amazing Bundesliga this year, I'll go with them

Chelsea VS Rubin Kazan - I'll say a tie. Chelsea is not very consistent, and Rubin Kazan is a good team. I do see Chelsea as the major threat in the Europe League this year, though.

Tottenham VS Basel - Thank God Benfica didn't get Tottenham. Even though I see Chelsea as the major threat, Tottenham with Bale is amazing. Tottenham will win this round, in my opinion.

Fenerbahce VS Lazio - Tie. Both teams are doing great to be honest, and I can't have one better than the other one.

Benfica VS Newcastle - I can't say I disliked this draw to be honest, Newcastle is a good team but definitely not one of the best in the Europe League. Hope Benfica wins this

If we're doing predictions again...

Málaga vs. Borussia Dortmund - Dortmund are the better team on paper, and I don't now much about Malaga, other than that they're pretty rich; still love an underdog so Malaga to somehow scrape through.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray - Not to disrespect Galatasaray, but I think Madrid won't have many difficulties. Still, Galatasaray has gotten to the Quarter Finals so, we'll see.
    Paris Saint-Germain vs. Barcelona - Barcelona. Demolished AC, and there will be some issues but definitely Barca.

Bayern Munich vs. Juventus - Best tie by far, really difficult to choose but despite what happened against Arsenal; Bayern to squeak through.

Chelsea vs. Rubin Kazan - Rubin Kazan. Chelsea are too inconsistent, and we, (as English teams,) don't handle trips East too well...

Tottenham vs. Basel - Bale isn't banned and although they did handle United last year, Basel are probably the weakest team left. Tottenham to win this one, (with less nerves...)

Fenerbahce vs. Lazio - Lazio, a difficult decision, but one of, if not the, best team in the competition so I'm giving them this one.

Benfica vs. Newcastle United - Benfica the better team and Newcastle's foray into Europe ends here, they still need concentrate on the League a little while longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Galatasaray will eliminate Real, just you wait and see

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

How many years do we have to wait?
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Málaga vs. Borussia Dortmund - Dortmund
    Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray - Real
    Paris Saint-Germain vs. Barcelona - Tough one but I think Barca
    Bayern Munich vs. Juventus - Bayern

Chelsea vs. Rubin Kazan - Chelsea
    Tottenham vs. Basel - Spurs
    Fenerbahce vs. Lazio - Lazio
    Benfica vs. Newcastle United - Benfica
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Málaga vs. Borussia Dortmund - Dortmund
    Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray - For the second consecutive year Real Madrid gets a bye through to the semis.
    Paris Saint-Germain vs. Barcelona - PSG
    Bayern Munich vs. Juventus - Bayern

My Prediction: Dortmund for the championship because they're the only good team left who hasn't bought their way into the CL.

Chelsea vs. Rubin Kazan - Chelsea
    Tottenham vs. Basel - Basel
    Fenerbahce vs. Lazio - Fenerbahce
    Benfica vs. Newcastle United - Newcastle

Prediction:
    Basel because they're tiny.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

After that massive confidence boosting win against AC Milan ( 4-0 ) you think Barca are going to let PSG get anything on them? Lol you wish. It's Barca going through to the semis. Everything else about your Champs League predos I think will come through though, although Juve do have the potential to stun Bayern, and so to do Malaga against Dortmund.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray - For the second consecutive year Real Madrid gets a bye through to the semis.
    Mourinho: Those who take Galatasaray lightly do not understand anything from football.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightGengar View Post
    After that massive confidence boosting win against AC Milan ( 4-0 ) you think Barca are going to let PSG get anything on them? Lol you wish. It's Barca going through to the semis. Everything else about your Champs League predos I think will come through though, although Juve do have the potential to stun Bayern, and so to do Malaga against Dortmund.
    I agree. I was unbelievably happy whenever Barca came back in the second leg. I honestly dont think PSG will be able to stop Barca if they play the same way they did on Wednesday night. As for Bayern and Juventus, its anyones game. Juventus beat Celtic 5-0 on aggregate, but i was dissapointed that celtic didnt show the same quality as they did to beat Barcelona. So I dont think Juventus have been tested too much yet. As for Munich, before the second leg against Arsenal, i would have put them as favorites to win the Cl. But letting the struggling Arsenal get 2 against them, it just shows how bad they were. But Ribery or Scweinsteiger weren't available. So id say Munich on that one. Real Madrid vs Galatasary, I dont care what Mourinho says, this is a very comfortable draw for Madrid. Respect to Galatasary though, they are beginning to get a good squad, with the signings of Drogba and Sneidjer in January. But still these are outclassed by Ronaldo, Alonso,Ramos and all their expensive buddies. Madrid in this tie, if they can rip United to bits with the refs help they can beat Galatasary without it. Borussia Dortmund vs. Malaga. Never underestimate an opponent. But lets be honest, while Malaga are swiftly improving, they still lack the quality against bigger european competition. Dortmund have been excellent and have good players like Hummels,Gotze and Lewandowski so they will probably go through.
    Barca will win if they can keep more clean sheets but still play good attacking football.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Everton 2-0 Manchester City. I'm trying not to get my hopes up about regaining the title but it's getting harder.

I won't curse you for a third time Ninjames...

But Stoke? Why don't you just win a game? 5 points in 2013 I think it is... I hate to say it, but that's not really good enough...

Walsall are playing like real title contenders even when they don't play football they don't lose. FYI I only want PSG to win because then it's not monotonous. (Also Barcelona lost to a Scottish team, your argument's invalid.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightGengar View Post
    PSG is a bit more difficult then an injury plagued AC Milan.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjames View Post
    Everton 2-0 Manchester City. I'm trying not to get my hopes up about regaining the title but it's getting harder.
    It's even more yours to lose now. 15 point gap? Massive.

Yeah Ninjames join the club! Bayern Munich fans, Barcelona fans and Manchester United fans can all celebrate their league titles early! Oh my God I hope I didn't just jinx it there...lol

Fun fact, Bayern Munich are so far ahead in their league that they've already secured qualification for next year's Champions League group stage.

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    Fun fact, Bayern Munich are so far ahead in their league that they've already secured qualification for next year's Champions League group stage.
    That's pretty cool haha
    I like the leagues better when the teams are pretty equal. Like, in Portugal Benfica and Porto are first and second respectively and Benfica only has 3 points more than Porto. I find leagues like that much more exciting haha, but still, respect to Bayern xD

Can anyone tell me what made Sunderland so toothless? After Martin O'Neill joined they hit a great run of form and then... I don't know...

Chelsea, Wigan and Tottenham wins keep us in 10th. Come on you Blue/Latics/Spurs.

It was nice to see the return or the Blackburn chicken today

Blackburn fans have a good sense of humour, (or maybe it was the Burnley ones...)

Still: I'd now like to see the return of the Anfield cat and the Loftus Road squirrel. The squirrel would easily slot into their midfield...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    That's pretty cool haha
    I like the leagues better when the teams are pretty equal. Like, in Portugal Benfica and Porto are first and second respectively and Benfica only has 3 points more than Porto. I find leagues like that much more exciting haha, but still, respect to Bayern xD
    Why don't you follow what's said to be the best league in Europe? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21771146) It has the greatest team in Europe, nay, the world playing in it. (Hell we've only lost 1 game in the whole year so far.)

I actually found out where Walsall was today.

Wigan. I don't have the words anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    Why don't you follow what's said to be the best league in Europe? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21771146) It has the greatest team in Europe, nay, the world playing in it. (Hell we've only lost 1 game in the whole year so far.)
    Hahahah oh my God I should 11 points though, that's nothing. :O

Doncaster is first awesome. This is good because it was my first team in the career thing on fifa haha

Well done Wigan!

Glad I took the time to watch the Scottish League Cup final earlier, a crazy game and one which delivered St Mirren its first silverware in a few decades, good job.

Also, cheers Fulham =D

Page 132 of 265 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast