Page 137 of 261 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 6502

Thread: Soccer Thread

Looks like I jinxed Shakhtar by mentioning how good their record is, as they drop points for only the second time this season and have to wait a bit longer for the league title.

Things like Suarez's bite just make me question the intelligence of some football players, are they somehow unaware there are cameras EVERYWHERE that picks up even the smallest thing you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjames View Post
    Whenever I look at Suarez now I'm gonna be reminded of this little fella:

And when i ever see that little fella I'm going to reminded of Suarez.

It like him though almost goes a whole season with being banned for something stupid. He can't have that now :P
    At least it gives us a lot of Jokes until the next round of matches.

Suarez has been charged by the FA. Can't say I'm surprised, the FA had little choice. I'm predicting a four game ban.

Suarez has been charged by the FA. Can't say I'm surprised, the FA had little choice. I'm predicting a four game ban.
    They should just ban for the rest of the year and get fined.

Man Utd 3-0 up with a RvP hat-trick and coasting to a 20th league title as much as I hate the sound of it.

The Twilight Saga: Saurez.

United for 20th title! Yay! *Little Fanboy Moment*
    Heart Of Crystal!

My Current Challenges:

Megan's (My Sis) Challenges:

Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke:

United win their 20th title after demolishing some crappy Blue Square Bet South side.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

Reportedly, Bayern Munich have signed Mario Goetze from Borussia Dortmund by activating his release clause for Ł32 million. He'll join the squad in the summer. That's a good signing for Bayern but that is a kick in the teeth for Dortmund, espeically now, since they're play Real Madrid tomorrow in the Champions League semi-final.

Speaking for the semi-final, Munich play Barca tonight at home. I'm predicting a 2-1 win for Bayern.

Man, so glad Barcelona got trashed tonight. Totally deserved win by Bayern, which played brilliantly. Barca players also made at least 3 handballs in their penalty area but the referee didnt seem to care all that much... as always.

I loved this result mainly because Barca's illusions of grandeur has finally been realised as just that, an illusion.
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

How about till the end of the season. I remember him vamping Otman Bakkal back in Holland, those were the days!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Man, so glad Barcelona got trashed tonight. Totally deserved win by Bayern, which played brilliantly. Barca players also made at least 3 handballs in their penalty area but the referee didnt seem to care all that much... as always.
    Completely agree.. Barça's reign is finally over. Kassai could've done a much better job, because honestly, Robben's goal had an illegal block preceding it and Gomez' wasn't in game either.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Looks like the power shifted a little to Germany tonight. It was a very good result.

It was also good news for my team who went one step closer to securing our Championship status.

Barca were trounced. pinch me plz

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Looks like the power shifted a little to Germany tonight. It was a very good result.

It was also good news for my team who went one step closer to securing our Championship status.
    Good win against Millwall espeically since Blackburn was a goal down and I'm happy that Bayern won, they put Barca to the sword. I guess Bayern are Wembley bound for a back to back finals appearance!

Well that was embarrassing for barca. Really though no one to blame but themselves. Their defense even when it has its best line up always looks ready to make a mistake and their keeper is not the most reliable. I don't understand why they don't press like they used to. It was always tough even for top teams to go against barca because besides all the passing when they lost the ball they did everything in their power to try and get it back. It usually worked and if it didn't the other team was forced to back pass and couldn't get forward. Maybe the title of the greatest team ever has got to their egos and they feel they don't have to. And Messi looks like a problem to. They need him to play at his best to win and no other player looks like they want to work and try to win without him.

Haha, Amazing to see Barca getting trashed like that. Now if only the same would happen to Real today.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Methinks it's Bayern Munich's time for a few years. I've always said the German league was one of my favourites just because it is, mostly, the model for how a league needs to be run, except with maybe Hoffenheim. Let's just hope it doesn't turn into a two horse, or even a one horse league like La Liga seems to have mostly become.

Dortmund to win 2-1 tonight.

Well eventful week in football so far
    The Suarez bite- Ban him for the rest of the season. Seriously, he bit Branislav Ivanovic! Keyword BIT. Liverpool fans are constantly trying to defend him. Yes, he is good but he is EVIL and RACIST.
    20th league- Well done United! It wasnt really the matter of WHO for this years prem just WHEN. Im extremely happy that united have won but the champions league places and relegation zone is still being contested lol. (Well one place anyway)
    Munich VS Barca- As much as i like barca, last night turned into a guess how many goals Bayern would score. Of course there is the debate about the foul on Alexis Sanchez and Mueller being offside. But barca were hammered due to Messi, Xavi and others having below par perfomances (Iniesta was OK). Barca now need a MIRACLE.

And as for tonight, I hope Borussia Dortmund beat Madrid.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Suzarez has got a 10 game ban. Be interesting how long he stays at liverpool now.

champions league
    wut r u doing
    champions league
    STAHP

^No. It's cool, cool cool cool. Tell me do you want an underdog to win or some crappy rich team?

#fandangorevolution

Well there goes the hope an el Classio final. Really the German teams look like a powerful force at the minute. Both teams can easily dominate Europe for the next couple of years. Pretty much makes the German league the best in the world.

Oh the joy two spanish team recieving a nice punishment.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Wow, I always knew the Bundesliga was good, but not 8-1 over La Liga good! Hopefully the all German final comes to fruition!

As for tonight, going for a 2-2 in Fenerbahce and a 2-1 win for Basel.

It wouldn't been a good thing if it was an el Classico final anyway seeing as they practically face each other about 13 times in one season and it wouldn't be that great if it was an all German final either for similar reasons plus I always prefer UEFA Champions League finals to have the best in Europe from different countries so we can have a match that has never really been seen before.

I hope one of the Spanish teams (more likely Real Madrid) can come back to give the finals 2 teams from different countries and then we can have a spectacle although if Borussia Dortmund when the whole thing I will be extremely happy about that.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

^ I feel the exact same way too.

Premier League resumes today with Reading or QPR going down today if they lose (but they're both going down anyway). Wigan host Tottenham which is a big game for both sides at each end of the table and Arsenal take on the champions, Man Utd tomorrow with RvP making his return to the Emirates with a guard of honour. That's going to be painful to watch as a Gunner. That's hope Wigan pull of their annual Houndini act by beating Spurs and surviving again for another year.

Page 137 of 261 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast