Page 145 of 264 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 6598

Thread: Soccer Thread

It'd be like bringing Drogba back to PL. Bony's strength is impeccable.

Does anyone know how Drogba is doing at his new club? (can't spell it, ahaha)

Higuain isn't as technically gifted as Suarez but as a striker being a clinical finisher is much more beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    It'd be like bringing Drogba back to PL. Bony's strength is impeccable.

Does anyone know how Drogba is doing at his new club? (can't spell it, ahaha)

Higuain isn't as technically gifted as Suarez but as a striker being a clinical finisher is much more beneficial.
    You mean Galatasaray? Well he has scored 5 goals in 10 games, scored against Real Madrid and he won the league title so not bad for 35 year old who joined half way in the season.

You mean Galatasaray? Well he has scored 5 goals in 10 games, scored against Real Madrid and he won the league title so not bad for 35 year old who joined half way in the season.
    Yea I couldn't spell it.

And really? I haven't been keeping up with him. That's amazing.

Yea I couldn't spell it.

And really? I haven't been keeping up with him. That's amazing.
    According to Wikipedia anyway but he has done really well for himself anyway better than his teammate Snejder.

According to Wikipedia anyway but he has done really well for himself anyway better than his teammate Snejder.
    How is Yilmaz doing in company with Drogba. They're both physically strong. That's a killer duo.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    We will see how Mr. Lodeweges handles those guys. PEC was able to surprise the competition by playing good football and evade the relegation play-offs. Maybe Cambuur will do the same. As for me, i am glad PSV finally is looking at their defenders. Bruma and Rekik have arrived in Eindhoven, as well as some youth from the club. Our poor defense is what cost us several prizes the past few years.
    I agree, I do think we have a better chance then the eagles considering we promoted by becoming the champions, but it will be hard, personaly I think we will end 15th. But we could just aswell end 18th or 12th.

I agree with PSV's defence being the major problem, with superstars like Marcelo.. >.< Their midfield and attacking positions were very efficient last season, they lost the championship because of their defence and irregular results.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Tito Vilanova said that Cesc will not go anywhere next season. That means he rejected Man U bid for Cesc. He did the right thing. Cesc also could improve well on Barca along with Thiago.

Asier Illaramendi joined Madrid from Sociedad last week with fee about €35m. I think he doesn't worth that much. Even he played well in U21 Euro about a month ago, but I think he doesn't have enough talent for a big club like Madrid. Madrid already have Ozil, Khedira, Modric, Xabi and now Illara. Illara needs to improve more to be in superstar club like Madrid. So I think Madrid have made a huge mistake on this transfer window.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

How is Yilmaz doing in company with Drogba. They're both physically strong. That's a killer duo.
    I have actually no idea on that matter I rarely watch the Turkish league. Though I think there is a person on this form that does so they should be able to tell you.

Hasn't Thiago been sold to Bayern Munich already and Mario Gomez been sold to Fiorentina. I saw on TV the reaction Gomez got when he was introduced to the fans and that was some reaction form the fans.

And now, PSG officially signed Edinson Cavani from Napoli. Which is a blow for Chelsea because Cavani is their target. He's a bargain for 26 years old striker. He has been in solid form with Napoli last season. PSG strikers are now more deadly, with Ibra and Cavani up front, no one will stop them. I can't wait to see them in action.

I completely forgot about Thiago moved to Bayern honestly... Bayern now have so many quality midfielder, like Robben, Ribery, Javi, Muller, Thiago, Shaqiri, Gustavo and the list goes on.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Surprised Chelsea want Rooney at all if rumours are true, he seems to play less and less as a striker and I can't see them having any use for him in the midfield...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

So was watching Celtic vs Cliftonville and Cliftonville gave a great account for themselves though Celtic quality in front of goal was the difference with the game ending 3-0.

Real Madrid raised the asking price to Ł37m for Arsenal target Gonzalo Higuain. Well, I'm pretty sure Arsene doesn't want to go on. Higuain seems too pricey.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    Real Madrid raised the asking price to Ł37m for Arsenal target Gonzalo Higuain. Well, I'm pretty sure Arsene doesn't want to go on. Higuain seems too pricey.
    Damn messed about with that bid for too long. If that's the case we might as well get Suarez he would cost around the same and probably get more goals too.

There's a chance that we can get Suarez around Ł25m. Also, we still want to chase Rooney. But it seems like dead end. Suarez is ok I think.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

There's a chance that we can get Suarez around Ł25m. Also, we still want to chase Rooney. But it seems like dead end. Suarez is ok I think.
    From what the papers are reporting Arsenal is going for Suarez for Ł40 million though some papers say Liverpool will only sell for Ł55 million. Chelsea are meant to be bidding Ł30 million for Rooney.

Take any money, neither of them move... Neither.

Turns out our new manager is Mark Hughes - yay.
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

PSG officially signed Edinson Cavani from Napoli. He's a bargain for 26 years old striker.
    Dunno about that, they shelled out €60 million for him! :L

He's a great player, PSG played that smart.

How do you guys think Neymar will do at Barca?

Money in football...

I don't think he'll be the next Messi, or even close... However, I'm sure he'll do some nice skills, score a few goals and contribute...

I feel Messi and Neymar, both very talented players, are going to preform very well together.

So Tito Vilanova has stepped down as Barca head couch because of his cancer.

That's a shame. Who will take his spot than?

Well the daily mail says Barca may talk to AVB though they are known for their lying. I think one of the Barca coach are meant to take his place.

Mirror says that Luis Suarez is ready to move to Arsenal. Mirror also says, Suarez is ready to tell Liverpool's management that he will go to Emirates. Which is a very good news to us. But, Mail says Liverpool raised the asking price to Ł50m. Too pricey. He doesn't worth that much I think. I prefer a Ł37m Higuain than a Ł50m Suarez.

The other news is, Sky Football says Flamengo already got Brazilian left back from Arsenal, Andre Santos. We don't need Santos because we already have Nacho, Gibbs and some players from youth.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

I agree. The Higuain deal makes more sense. Suarez should just stay at Liverpool, there's no sense in him moving.

Page 145 of 264 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast