Page 148 of 266 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 6645

Thread: Soccer Thread

LFC wanted more than Ł40m and then we offered Ł40,000,001. Tricky Wenger...
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Man City has some crazy talent. If I'm correct they signed Navas and Negredo?

They've signed Navas, Negredo, Fernandinho and Jovetic iirc.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

I think they're going to do well with the new transfer. Good pickups.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    They've signed Navas, Negredo, Fernandinho and Jovetic iirc.
    I can't think of any other clubs that have done any "real" business ike this yet...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23431430
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    Is that a mis-type or have they offered an extra pound?
    The extra pound.

I assume they knew it was going to be rejected, but they tabled it anyway because the mere fact that they put the bid in means they have to be allowed to talk to Suarez (even if they would still have to increase their offer).

So Suarez to the Gunners is no or is it still possible? I don't see it happening.

Media says we're close to sign him. But idk. And Gonzalo Higuain finally agreed to join Napoli...
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Dragon View Post
    The extra pound.

I assume they knew it was going to be rejected, but they tabled it anyway because the mere fact that they put the bid in means they have to be allowed to talk to Suarez (even if they would still have to increase their offer).
    This was on the back page of the newspaper this morning, to my surprise...

Media says we're close to sign him. But idk. And Gonzalo Higuain finally agreed to join Napoli...
    These players (bar the Man City) ones all seem to be avoiding the Prem...
    Last edited by ToeyJoey; 25th July 2013 at 12:18 AM.
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Well, media says Luis Suarez is expected to talk with his manager tomorrow that he wants to speak officially with Arsenal about a move.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Well, media says Luis Suarez is expected to talk with his manager tomorrow that he wants to speak officially with Arsenal about a move.
    Maybe you'll finally get someone then... I also read United lost another pre-season game, take pre-season with a pinch of salt but still...

Arsenal also eyeing for Matthias Ginter of SC Freiburg. I've never heard that name before. I don't know anything about him.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Wikipedia believes him to be a midfielder/defender of 19 years of age, and has represented Germany in three different international youth categories...

It's a shame that our midfielder, Tomas Rosicky admits that he will leave Arsenal next season (2014/15). I hope he could win at least one trophy with us.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Maybe this year...

I remembered yesterday, (somehow I forgot,) that Luis Suarez is a guy that bites people. Not in a one off incident, are you sure you want to pay such a massive amount of money for that?

I hope so.

Suarez? If he really wants to join, I think he should get rid all of his bad habbits. You know what I mean. We really need a striker right now. Even though we have Giroud and Theo I think we still need at least one backup striker (not like Bendtner or Park, they're useless).
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

I just don't see Suarez happening. He costs much more than Wenger likes to spend and Arsenal put in a bid that was not enough for Liverpool. We would spend most of the transfer budget on one player who wouldn't play for us straight away and can get banned easily.

If Wenger doesn't bring in players soon and we end this window with no players Wenger won't survive the season, this is Wenger's last chance to save his job and legacy I just hope he doesn't think he's too big to think getting sacked won't happen.

I think he should get rid of his bad habits too, (for the good of the game,) but yes you do... (And Podolski?)

Well I think Wenger won't be sacked. As long he does a great job to the team. And also Wenger's contract runs out next year. I think the board wants to see what will happen next and they will think about extending Wenger's contract in the end. And yes, we should get new player soon or later. If we don't, we will be screwed. #InWengerWeTrust.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

I would really like to see Arsenal have a good season too. Hope too see new faces on the squad if they don't get Suarez.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    I just don't see Suarez happening. He costs much more than Wenger likes to spend and Arsenal put in a bid that was not enough for Liverpool. We would spend most of the transfer budget on one player who wouldn't play for us straight away and can get banned easily.

If Wenger doesn't bring in players soon and we end this window with no players Wenger won't survive the season, this is Wenger's last chance to save his job and legacy I just hope he doesn't think he's too big to think getting sacked won't happen.
    There's a month left. It could happen.

I would also like to remind you last our owner is the richest man in the UK, I could see us getting at least a bit more money than the 50 million that Suarez would cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Dragon View Post
    There's a month left. It could happen.

I would also like to remind you last our owner is the richest man in the UK, I could see us getting at least a bit more money than the 50 million that Suarez would cost.
    Doesn't sound very Arsenal though... "Spending..." I suppose you're having a good go at it though.

Yes our owner is rich. But spending money on player like Suarez is not "Wenger's thingy". You know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, Napoli have confirmed the signing of Higuain and Reina. Shame on us, Higuain decided to move to Italy with his friends, Albiol and Callejon.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Napoli needed that. They lsot Cavani.

Reina was a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    Reina was a steal.
    Well he wasn't performing that well for Liverpool, I'm sure Mignolet is a step up...

Page 148 of 266 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast