Page 151 of 266 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 6645

Thread: Soccer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    That was kind of unclear, I quoted your post then tried to reply to Tzek as well...
    My bad, I got confused. Sorry!

Barcelona set to make Ł29m for Chelsea's defender David Luiz. It's good to see Luiz in BBVA with Barca. He could be a good replacement for Puyol or Mascherano on the team.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    Barcelona set to make Ł29m for Chelsea's defender David Luiz. It's good to see Luiz in BBVA with Barca. He could be a good replacement for Puyol or Mascherano on the team.
    That'd be huge for him. That'd be the second Brazilian addition to the team, and another great one as well.

It's clearly meant to be a Puyol replacement. Hair for hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

It's clearly meant to be a Puyol replacement. Hair for hair.
    Isn't Puyol married to Shakira? That would be bad for both of 'em, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    Isn't Puyol married to Shakira? That would be bad for both of 'em, haha.
    That's Gerard Pique, don't know if they're married though...
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

That's Gerard Pique, don't know if they're married though...
    Rich Soccer players...lucky man..

I think they're not married yet. But they have a child.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23486004

They need a striker, so this'll probably be a good bet.

So apparently PSG's president has threatened Barcelona that if they make a move to buy Thiago Silva, PSG will trigger Lionel Messi's release clause, which is laughable. That's really a new low for a football club, blackmailing, it is, basically. What a plastic club...

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightGengar View Post
    So apparently PSG's president has threatened Barcelona that if they make a move to buy Thiago Silva, PSG will trigger Lionel Messi's release clause, which is laughable. That's really a new low for a football club, blackmailing, it is, basically. What a plastic club...
    Why is Barca now going for Silva? They're look to sign David Luiz. Still doesn't justify what PSG is doing, though. That's just not classy.

Anyway, father of Atletico Miniero's midfielder Bernard has said that Hulk convinsed his son to choose Porto over Arsenal. Well...
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Anyway, father of Atletico Miniero's midfielder Bernard has said that Hulk convinsed his son to choose Porto over Arsenal. Well...
    Are you going to manage to sign any players?

No luck for Arsenal at all, I swear.

I don't know Joey. I hope so.

Also, Wenger has his eyes on Everton's midfielder Marouane Fellaini.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Also, Wenger has his eyes on Everton's midfielder Marouane Fellaini.
    I've heard rumours in many transfer windows that United are after him, and I don't think he's your sort of player...

Well any club that wants Fellaina better make a move now that buy out clause expires on the 31st of July. I'm really getting nervous about not signing any players I just hope Wenger doesn't think he can go into a season with no new players and a thinner squad since the deadwood is gone (the young players aren't ready to step up yet) we could miss out on the top four in what could be his last season at the club.

Also to MidnightGenger PSG are just making sure Barca don't play dirty with them as an Arsenal fan I'm used to seeing how low Barca will go to sign a player they want. We had to deal with them using every player including the major of Barcelona saying Cesc should come back home. PSG are just warning Barca off and I can't blame them. Though it would be pointless bidding for Messi he would never leave the last window a club meet his buyout clause and he said no. He owes Barca to much to leave them for any club, Messi will leave when Barca don't need him anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    Well any club that wants Fellaina better make a move now that buy out clause expires on the 31st of July. I'm really getting nervous about not signing any players I just hope Wenger doesn't think he can go into a season with no new players and a thinner squad since the deadwood is gone (the young players aren't ready to step up yet) we could miss out on the top four in what could be his last season at the club.
    I've been thinking that about Arsenal for years, but you always seem to get in (or more precisely Tottenham seem to screw it up and let you in...)

I've been thinking that about Arsenal for years, but you always seem to get in (or more precisely Tottenham seem to screw it up and let you in...)
    Yeah but there is only so many times it can happen before it backfires. Spurs have brought in players and if Bale has a season like last or gets better it would be almost impossible for us to get top 4. The problem with Wenger is that he thinks he's too smart that he knows everything and we have seen it fail so many times. He's misjudged players wanting to win things now (Narsi, RVP) the price and patience of players he's trying to buy (Hig) and other teams around us. One day it will fall a part and he will get sacked for it but I just feel now is all about damage limitations until a new boss comes in. I can see Wenger now seating down in September saying we were looking for players didn't find any good enough but that the squad he's got is the best ever.

Also is it true that Tony got sacked because he wanted to play passing football but the club didn't want it or is it the other way around. I heard many sources say different things but the most common was one side wanted nice attacking football and the other didn't.

Also is it true that Tony got sacked because he wanted to play passing football but the club didn't want it or is it the other way around. I heard many sources say different things but the most common was one side wanted nice attacking football and the other didn't.
    I've heard pretty much the same things and I'm still not sure either... But I do know two things:

1. Mark Hughes is our current manager.
    2. We no longer have Rory Delap.

I've heard pretty much the same things and I'm still not sure either... But I do know two things:

1. Mark Hughes is our current manager.
    2. We no longer have Rory Delap.
    1 unfortunate that one the greatest chance with him is that there are probably 3 worse teams in the league.
    2 So does that mean a change of focus on style or a new player comes in who can do the same thing?

1 unfortunate that one the greatest chance with him is that there are probably 3 worse teams in the league.
    2 So does that mean a change of focus on style or a new player comes in who can do the same thing?
    I'm genuinely worried about relegation now, and even though Ryan Shotton was having gos at Long Throws I feel bringing in Charlie Adam was a signal we were going to try and pass it more... West Ham have pretty much eclipsed us as "The Physical Side" now...

I'm genuinely worried about relegation now, and even though Ryan Shotton was having gos at Long Throws I feel bringing in Charlie Adam was a signal we were going to try and pass it more... West Ham have pretty much eclipsed us as "The Physical Side" now...
    Yeah Adams did seem like a good move for passing football. He has the ability to pass but also knows how to get rough a little bit and can really help open up teams a perfect player for Stoke. The question is does Hughes know how to get it right. Have you been talking to other Stoke fans how to they feel as him as manager?

Well, it seems Bayern are interested to Luiz either. They also made a Ł34.5m bid for him. But Chelsea want him to stay.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Well, it seems Bayern are interested to Luiz either. They also made a Ł34.5m bid for him. But Chelsea want him to stay.
    Chelsea won't let him go. I just don't see it happening.

Page 151 of 266 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast