Page 153 of 265 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 6614

Thread: Soccer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    Maybe Birmingham or Wolves over Reading.
    Wolves got relegated again last year, they're in League One now...
    Last edited by ToeyJoey; 29th July 2013 at 11:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Lol yeah I'm sorry, I'm not paying attention to Championship div.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Yeah Bale isn't going anywhere. That will be a huge mistake if Madrid decided to buy him. But Madrid have handed a Ł30m-ish bid and they also added Conterao and Di Maria in order to get Bale....
    Di Maria is a left-footed winger, but Bale's moved more to the middle and he's still better. Coentrao is a pretty good left back but Assou-Ekotto is good and has cooler hair...
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Di Maria is a RM I think, but he's left footed. You know, I prefer Coentrao over Assou Ekotto. And also I like Sagna's hair more than Ekotto's.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Di Maria is a RM I think, but he's left footed. You know, I prefer Coentrao over Assou Ekotto. And also I like Sagna's hair more than Ekotto's.
    It depends whether they want the winger to be cutting inside to shoot or putting in crosses really... [If it were me, I'd have the crosses (as I do on FIFA...)]

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    It depends whether they want the winger to be cutting inside to shoot or putting in crosses really... [If it were me, I'd have the crosses (as I do on FIFA...)]
    Di Maria has the speed to be a Winger definitely.

(All about the crosses in FIFA ;D)

We should make a FIFA thread.

Anyway, Moyes said that ManU don't need Cesc... Well, I'm speechless.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Di Maria is a left-footed winger and primarily operates as the RM for 2 reasons:

1.Cristiano Ronaldo

2. He cuts in and shoots quite a bit

It's just to save face. Make it seem that they don't really need him and try to take away from the big fail they had over not signing him. Interesting though he said the squad is good enough to win the league. If they still have the same midfield Chelsea and Man city will have a field day.

I'm just saying some of this stuff shouldn't be taken to heart. As most of it's lies. Yes the window is what should be discussed during this time. But with the way the english media is it's.. sad to say it's a little odd to even pay attention. The lock can't come soon enough.

Shines I own/owned: Drifblim, Golurk, Bannette

Help me hatch my above eggs! ^

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyGligar View Post
    I'm just saying some of this stuff shouldn't be taken to heart. As most of it's lies. Yes the window is what should be discussed during this time. But with the way the english media is it's.. sad to say it's a little odd to even pay attention. The lock can't come soon enough.
    Yeah best to ignore the english media for transfer stories most people look to sky sports for any real bids. The sooner the window closes the sooner teams have their fates sealed and I for one am nervous that Arsenal may have regrets when it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    It's just to save face. Make it seem that they don't really need him and try to take away from the big fail they had over not signing him. Interesting though he said the squad is good enough to win the league. If they still have the same midfield Chelsea and Man city will have a field day.
    It's true, United were not the best team by players even last year...

Arsenal are going to be same old. With City and Chelsea spending the money, with Spurs improving their squad and hopefully keeping ahold of Bale, and United being United, whether it's Fergie or Moyes, with Liverpool slowly but surely improving and the same for Everton, Arsenal will catch their a** to qualify for the Champions League next season, because they aren't spending. Wenger's an absolute coot...

Arsenal seem will not sign someone before the Emirates Cup. Wenger also said that the staffs are working on the transfer. But idk..

I just heard that Bale is now worth about €145m. Holy ****.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightGengar View Post
    Arsenal are going to be same old. With City and Chelsea spending the money, with Spurs improving their squad and hopefully keeping ahold of Bale, and United being United, whether it's Fergie or Moyes, with Liverpool slowly but surely improving and the same for Everton, Arsenal will catch their a** to qualify for the Champions League next season, because they aren't spending. Wenger's an absolute coot...
    Pretty much a lot of Arsenal fan thoughts. When you consider the players we had over the recent years, the players we bid for but refuse to actually to go the last mile and the same tactic problems every season Wenger sneaks Arsenal in every season by dumb luck but considers it a masterful tactic.

Also Bale no where near that amount.

Pretty much a lot of Arsenal fan thoughts. When you consider the players we had over the recent years, the players we bid for but refuse to actually to go the last mile and the same tactic problems every season Wenger sneaks Arsenal in every season by dumb luck but considers it a masterful tactic.
    Would you rather have a different manager then? (And if so: who?)

Would you rather have a different manager then? (And if so: who?)
    Pep Guardiola, he knows the skill we play, how to improve on it, we got the same ideas as Barcalona with the whole youth set up, we have money to spend and he's not afraid to spend big when he needs to sign a player and he would focus on our weak points ie defending and he would be given time to have an influence on the club.

Other managers I would really have to think but I think the Lyon couch Remi Garde would be a good choice I know Arsenal have looked into him to replace Wenger at some stage and Diego Simeone of Atletico Madrid, he knows how to really improve a team and wouldn't be afraid to splash the cash for a player.

*cough* WE NEED A FIFA THREAD! *cough*

& I think Bale is spectacular but, €145m? That's a stretch for any player...i don't know..

FIFAftw!

After gave up on Cesc, ManU are planning to make a Ł25m bid to sign Real Madrid's Luka Modric.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

FIFAftw!

After gave up on Cesc, ManU are planning to make a Ł25m bid to sign Real Madrid's Luka Modric.
    Isn't Modric old?

& I'm about to start one, honestly. It's the only game I really play.

Luka Modric is only 27 and would be a great player for united though I think Madrid would want more than Ł25 million for him.

Also good luck with the fifa thread idea.

Luka Modric is only 27 and would be a great player for united though I think Madrid would want more than Ł25 million for him.
    Were United after him when he wanted to move from Tottenham? (I can't remember...)
    Last edited by ToeyJoey; 30th July 2013 at 1:39 AM. Reason: Spelling.

Arsenal usually pull off 1-2 signing on deadline day. Usually rubbish signings.

Shines I own/owned: Drifblim, Golurk, Bannette

Help me hatch my above eggs! ^

Were United afetr him when he wanted to move from Tottenham? (I can't remember...)
    I think they haven't given up on him he would still be a great signing and would be easier to get of Madrid than Spurs who would want to avoid selling to a domestic rival.

Modric definitely isn't going for Ł25. They would ahve to bid higher.

Page 153 of 265 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast