Page 154 of 266 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 6645

Thread: Soccer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    I think they haven't given up on him he would still be a great signing and would be easier to get of Madrid than Spurs who would want to avoid selling to a domestic rival.
    They bought Berbatov off them, and considering one's going for the League and the other's going for a Champions Legaue place, I'd say the only animosity would be the Mendes "goal"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Yeah but with Berbatov they weren't challenging for top four as they were when they had Modric for sale. When Modric left they were on the right direction to staying in the top four and then challenging for the title. You wouldn't sale to someone who could stop you achieving either one.

Hey, I wanted to know, what is everybody's take on Die Mannschaft (Germany's national football team).
    Credit to FairyWitch.

I'm in it.

Yeah but with Berbatov they weren't challenging for top four as they were when they had Modric for sale. When Modric left they were on the right direction to staying in the top four and then challenging for the title. You wouldn't sale to someone who could stop you achieving either one.
    Yeah, you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Classy View Post
    Hey, I wanted to know, what is everybody's take on Die Mannschaft (Germany's national football team).
    They're quite good? Better than England...
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Germany are a great team and one of the worlds best. They have awesome talent but lack the push that is needed to move from challengers to winners of the big tournaments so even if they do well they will fall short until they can get the mind set right.

Germany are a great team and one of the worlds best. They have awesome talent but lack the push that is needed to move from challengers to winners of the big tournaments so even if they do well they will fall short until they can get the mind set right.
    I feel like that is with every "big" National Team. Germany is definitely one of the best, though.

Germany have so many talented youngster, such as Reus, Schurrle, Gotze, Hummels, Zieler, L. Bender and others. They also have good 'old' player like Podolski, Gomez, Klose, Neuer, Lahm, Schwensteiger and so many more. They're one of world best.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    Germany have so many talented youngster, such as Reus, Schurrle, Gotze, Hummels, Zieler, L. Bender and others. They also have good 'old' player like Podolski, Gomez, Klose, Neuer, Lahm, Schwensteiger and so many more. They're one of world best.
    If they don't do well than they have some issues. The talent on that team is impeccable.

So we're agreed Germany are good? I'm glad we settled that.

Yes they are good. But they need to improve more to win some trophies.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

They definitely have the ability to win. They have challenges, though. There are so many other talented national teams. Italy, Spain, Brazil, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    Modric definitely isn't going for Ł25. They would ahve to bid higher.
    Was this a mis-type or a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    It's Madrid. They won't let him go for that much.

Modric definitely isn't going for Ł25. They would ahve to bid higher.
    It's Madrid. They won't let him go for that much.
    Well no... Certianly not for Ł25.

Well no... Certianly not for Ł25.
    I think they'll try to get as much as they can for it.

I think he means Ł25m :\

Anyway, Klopp said he failed to lure Shinji Kagawa from ManU to join BVB again. Well, who needs Kagawa when you already have Aubameyang?
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Anyway, Klopp said he failed to lure Shinji Kagawa from ManU to join BVB again. Well, who needs Kagawa when you already have Aubameyang?
    I didn't think Kagawa was that great at United either, although I think he did spend some time injured...

I think so. He also overshadowed by Rooney who has moved into CM/CAM role last season after the arrival of RvP. But I think he will play more next season.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

I think so. He also overshadowed by Rooney who has moved into CM/CAM role last season after the arrival of RvP. But I think he will play more next season.
    Rooney does fit better there. He especially can't play as a lone striker due to his penchant for tracking back... (As England don't seem to learn...)

Yeah Rooney fits well in CF/CAM/CM role now.

In the other news, media says Bernard is set to join Porto... Well, ****.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

In the other news, media says Bernard is set to join Porto... Well, ****.
    Didn't someone mention Hulk had convinced him...? You seriously need to buy a player though. Any player.

You'll get a transfer on deadline day. Always happens.

Yes, I did say Hulk convinced him. Also, yes we should buy a new striker, a defensive mid, a defender and a backup keeper. I wouldn't mind if we sign Benteke, Fellaini or Bender, Williams and Cesar though. Giroud can't always stand there for lone striker. Arteta is getting older. Vermaelen is injured for 3 months. And Szczesny definitely need a experienced goalkeeper to teach him more.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Does Lehmann still play? I thought you got him on loan for a spell last year or the year before... And Benteke signed a longer contract at Villa. Nice to see he's got loyalty though...

I think Lehmann is already retired from football. Did Benteke extended his contract? Oh well...
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Page 154 of 266 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast