Page 155 of 256 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 6388

Thread: Soccer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    I think Lehmann is already retired from football. Did Benteke extended his contract? Oh well...
    Yea, Benteke extended his contract. He had awesome season with Aston Villa. He's very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    Yea, Benteke extended his contract. He had awesome season with Aston Villa. He's very talented.
    It's because he's Belgian. Belgium 2014(/2016/2018/2020...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    It's because he's Belgian. Belgium 2014(/2016/2018/2020...)
    Belgium is taking over. You think they'll start doing better?

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    Belgium is taking over. You think they'll start doing better?
    They've got a massive crop of good young players and I think they'll do it. Dark horse.
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

They've got a massive crop of good young players and I think they'll do it. Dark horse.
    Lukaku and Benteke are great. I'd start naming players but that's pointless and I can't spell half of them.

& yes. Dark Horse xD

PSV just won their first game in the Champions League preliminaries with 2-0! A solid defense and strong midfield. We could have scored more, but a fantastic result nonetheless. For the first time in years, i can actually say the team has a good defense.
    Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

Two of my most favourite Nintendo characters, facing off in a fiery battle...

Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    PSV just won their first game in the Champions League preliminaries with 2-0! A solid defense and strong midfield. We could have scored more, but a fantastic result nonetheless. For the first time in years, i can actually say the team has a good defense.
    Wait, where did you finish in the League to have to go through qualifying rounds? (Unfamiliarity with the Eredivise...)

We ended up second in last year's competition. In the Eredivisie, that gets you a spot in the CL preliminaries. If we defeat Zulte Waregem again next week, we'll only have to beat one more opponent before moving on to the next round.

^So where do you think they can finish this season. I saw their goals for was very good but their defence is bad so if they got that sorted can they win the title?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    ^So where do you think they can finish this season. I saw their goals for was very good but their defence is bad so if they got that sorted can they win the title?
    I can tell you only saw the goals we scored. Our defense was actually good this time. Yes, our defense used to be terrible. But two of the four have been benched, the third has been hired by another club and the fourth somehow played a decent game today. Happy me.

As for the finish... Top two should be possible.

I assume your main competition for the title is Ajax?

I assume your main competition for the title is Ajax?
    Definitely Ajax. I saw their game at the Dutch supercup last saturday. They played well, but only won because AZ's defense made some terrible mistakes. I don't know about Feyenoord, they had to rely a lot on their Italian striker, Graziano Pelle. Vitesse lost a lot of quality with selling Wilfried Bony to Swansea City, and FC Twente isn't what it used to be either. Especially after selling Nacer Chadli to Tottenham Hotspur.

So, Emirates Cup will be held on Saturday. The contestants are Arsenal, FC Porto, Napoli and Galatasaray. It's time to show how good we are to Higuain which play for Napoli right now. Porto will be a tough opponent, even Moutinho and James Rodriguez have gone, they're still superior. Galatasaray could also be a tough opponent. The combination of Drogba-Yilmaz-Sneidjer could be a problem for the others, they also have Riera and Eboue who have some experience. It's also nice to see Eboue coming back to Emirates. And then Napoli, after they sold Cavani, it should be not hard to defeat them. Even if now they have Higuain. But Arsenal need to watch out for Marek Hamsik.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Napoli took Higuain... Porto took Bernard... At least Galatasaray aren't taking the players you want...

They pretty much took Eboue from us :\
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

They pretty much took Eboue from us
    He wasn't really that good at Arsenal though, was he?

Yeah after Sagna came, he was really overshadowed by Sagna. He also moved into right mid after Sagna came. And he wasn't good enough.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

He did score a beauty of a goal in the Champions League against... Real Madridi, was it?

Yeah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuU4vUGrZsI

Well yeah...

Anyway, Spurs will agree to sell Bale if Madrid included Luka Modric as the part of the deal. Madrid already have Isco, I think they should give Modric if they really want to get Bale.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Anyway, Spurs will agree to sell Bale if Madrid included Luka Modric as the part of the deal. Madrid already have Isco, I think they should give Modric if they really want to get Bale.
    So they want to bring back the guy who left because he was unhappy at Tottenham?

I think so... But it's just a rumour though.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

I think so... But it's just a rumour though.
    Ah. I still think Bale will stay, but it's just funny to hear the ludicrous offers Madrid may or may not be willing to pay...

Just thought I share this with you guys....

I've already seen that. Also, Walcott scores more goals than Bale last season. He also provides more assists though.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

I've already seen that. Also, Walcott scores more goals than Bale last season. He also provides more assists though.
    Of course you have >.<

I'm honestly really fond of Walcott. He did a lot for Arsenal.

Page 155 of 256 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast