Page 156 of 266 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 6645

Thread: Soccer Thread

Statistics aren't always accurate towards a player's value to a team...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Well Bale is a backbone of the team, meanwhile Walcott is just a winger and a striker.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    Of course you have >.<

I'm honestly really fond of Walcott. He did a lot for Arsenal.
    But can do much better. If he was able to stop running into dead ends and disappearing in games where the opposing team don't use a high line and sit deep he would be so much better for Arsenal. The difference between him and Bale is Bale scores goals in big games and out of no where Walcott scores goals in bundles and against smaller teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    But can do much better. If he was able to stop running into dead ends and disappearing in games where the opposing team don't use a high line and sit deep he would be so much better for Arsenal. The difference between him and Bale is Bale scores goals in big games and out of no where Walcott scores goals in bundles and against smaller teams.
    I absolutely agree. Bale is obviously a much more talented player. Walcott obviously needs improvement I was just saying I really like him, he has potential.

Apparently Bale left Spurs training grounds to discuss the Madrid. Rumors said "He wants to go to Madrid."

The problem is Walcott had potential in what? 2006? When he went to the World Cup...
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    The problem is Walcott had potential in what? 2006? When he went to the World Cup...
    I just feel like he could be so much better, I don't know. I could just be wrong.

Both you are right one way or another. He had real potential in 2006 but sadly he has never lived up to it. He is still a great player when he wants to be his only problem is he lacks Constance. One game he could score a hatrick the next he couldn't cross a ball to save his life.

Both you are right one way or another. He had real potential in 2006 but sadly he has never lived up to it. He is still a great player when he wants to be his only problem is he lacks Constance. One game he could score a hatrick the next he couldn't cross a ball to save his life.
    I do notice that, like he has on and off games. Kind of clutch too, sometimes.

I do notice that, like he has on and off games. Kind of clutch too, sometimes.
    Seems there are more and more players with that problem these days...
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    Seems there are more and more players with that problem these days...
    Happens a lot players, even the best.

Valencia has their eyes on Torres. I don't think Chelsea would let him go.

Valencia want to loan out Olivier Giroud for the replacement of Soldado if he really move out.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Torres or Giroud? Isn't that a 4 million pounds question...

I don't know, I'm not sure about that.

City interested in Jakub Blaszczykowski, but he seems will stay after waiting for a new contract with BVB. Well, who needs Kuba when you got Jesus?
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    I don't know, I'm not sure about that.

City interested in Jakub Blaszczykowski, but he seems will stay after waiting for a new contract with BVB. Well, who needs Kuba when you got Jesus?
    Can City stop, they've made so many transfers already. & I like Navas much more. He played spectacular in the Confederation Cup Final against Italy (Which I'm still mad about).

Can City stop, they've made so many transfers already. & I like Navas much more. He played spectacular in the Confederation Cup Final against Italy (Which I'm still mad about).
    City are annoying me with the amount of players they are signing. Call me bias as Im a United fan, but any trophies they win this year have been bought. And to add more annoyance, they are continuosly being link with more players.
    So... With the whole Bale battle raging on, Rooney has been put into the shadows again.... Who knows what Jose is planning now...
    Anyway, is anyone else annoyed at United's poor transfer window performance? Their team is strong but not strong enough to contend for Silverware this season. A quality midfielder must be bought!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

So Soldado has officially signed for Spurs. A replacement for Bale? Or what?
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Their team is strong but not strong enough to contend for Silverware this season. A quality midfielder must be bought!
    The United team hasn't looked that strong to me for a while, Fergie's United just got results. That's what mattered. I don't think Moyes will be able to do the same...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    So Soldado has officially signed for Spurs. A replacement for Bale? Or what?
    Nah, he's a striker... They just needed one.

Yes, replacement for Defoe? And also, Madrid have made a world record bid for Bale worth Ł85m.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

More likely Adebayor, Defoe's still good enough. And Madrid, why are you so silly? You payed what? Ł70 million for Ronaldo (Cristiano)? Bale isn't better than him...

Perez is out of his mind really. Ł85m for Bale? No I don't think so. That's just stupid. AvB doesn't want to sell Bale because he's on FIFA 14 cover with Spurs uniform.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Ł80 million actually and really the bale price tag has all been hyped over one good season than anything else. He was only the leagues best player last year since the other contender for that title thought it was a good idea biting people. Really Bale could of had his best season behind him. It much to soon to consider him one of the best players in the world.

According to Sky Sports, Madrid made Ł85m bid not Ł80m.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ms-gareth-bale
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

He was only the leagues best player last year since the other contender for that title thought it was a good idea biting people.
    He did didn't he? And not just once... Why did Arsenal want him again?

Sorry bout that I was talking to Toeyjoey who said Ronaldo was sold to Madrid for Ł70 million I was just saying it was Ł80 million

It seems Arsenal want him more just t say that they are in the market for a world class player than anything else. More of a smoke screen so as to say later that they did try to sign players but couldn't. He's still a great player and much better than Bale but he's an idiot for the stuff he does.
    Last edited by Nightmareisalive; 1st August 2013 at 3:37 PM.

Sorry bout that I was talking to Toeyjoey who said Ronaldo was sold to Madrid for Ł70 million I was just saying it was Ł80 million
    Ah, I see. That makes the Bale price a little better comparison...

Page 156 of 266 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast