Page 158 of 265 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 6615

Thread: Soccer Thread

Yes, Courtois will remain stay on Atletico. He didn't want to leave yet.

I think Lukaku can be the new Drogba. And Mou can make that happen imo.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    Yes, Courtois will remain stay on Atletico. He didn't want to leave yet.

I think Lukaku can be the new Drogba. And Mou can make that happen imo.
    I see. And yes. Unless Mourinho is planning on bringing Drogba back (wouldn't put it past him) then Lukaku is probably thier best striker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Between the two young Belgium Strikers in the PL Benteke is the superior one. I do see what you mean by Lukaku being the new Drogba. Definitely a match in appearance and strength.

Mirallas is also Belgian, he's good enough I think. But he's not too young anymore. Well PL is a new destination for Belgian players I think. Hazard, De Bruyne, Fellaini, Dembele, Vermaelen, Kompany, Mignolet, Mirallas, Lukaku, Benteke are in PL now. It's about 3/4 from Belgium starting XI.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

There is a ton of Belgian* (got it now) talent in PL. Some older and a lot new. 3 Belgian players on Chelsea and 3 on Everton xD

This is exactly why I'm tipping Belgium for a trophy in the coming years. Just look at their players...
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    Happens a lot players, even the best.

Valencia has their eyes on Torres. I don't think Chelsea would let him go.
    I doubt Torres will become as good as during his best days @ Liverpool. But i guess there's only one way to know for sure. The same could be said about Marco van Ginkel who went from Vitesse to Chelsea. He was good at Vitesse, but Chelsea is a far bigger club. I think the guy has no chance of getting to play often. He'll just be benched, earn his money and then leave without any real experience.
    My future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, (event shiny) Metagross, Torkoal, Altaria, Walrein, Groudon

Proven fact: Stardust Road and Teresa Waltz from the Super Mario Galaxy CD are good lullabies. Thanks to Savanny Killersaurus for demonstrating.

Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    I doubt Torres will become as good as during his best days @ Liverpool. But i guess there's only one way to know for sure. The same could be said about Marco van Ginkel who went from Vitesse to Chelsea. He was good at Vitesse, but Chelsea is a far bigger club. I think the guy has no chance of getting to play often. He'll just be benched, earn his money and then leave without any real experience.
    Quite common that. Most players when they have money thrown at their face would willingly sit on a bench and spend years doing nothing except picking up money. It's sad since most people would trade a lot to have the talent some footballers have and just to play the game. Marco Van Ginkel may get some chances with Mou in charge. He does like to rotate his team when there are bigger matches coming up though the Chelsea midfield is very strong. He could probably end up out on loan at some stage. It will either be a breakthrough for his career or a pitfall.

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    This is exactly why I'm tipping Belgium for a trophy in the coming years. Just look at their players...
    I say this all the time and people laugh. Belgium is taking over. I have a ton of hope for them! I'm glad someone else does too!

An inside source for Arsenal is saying that the contract extension option given to Wenger may be removed from the table. Word is the board are unhappy with the lack of spending and want players added to strengthen the squad with funds ready to be spent. It is also said the board are also unhappy with other things with Wenger's dealing with transfers, he is being very difficult to work with on transfers and behavior on the training ground such as lack of focus on the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    Quite common that. Most players when they have money thrown at their face would willingly sit on a bench and spend years doing nothing except picking up money. It's sad since most people would trade a lot to have the talent some footballers have and just to play the game. Marco Van Ginkel may get some chances with Mou in charge. He does like to rotate his team when there are bigger matches coming up though the Chelsea midfield is very strong. He could probably end up out on loan at some stage. It will either be a breakthrough for his career or a pitfall.
    I am putting my money on a pitfall. There's no way in hell Marco will become an important player to Chelsea. Mostyoung players from the Dutch competition who went to the big clubs in England, suffered that fate. I doubt Marco's fate will be any different.
    My future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, (event shiny) Metagross, Torkoal, Altaria, Walrein, Groudon

Proven fact: Stardust Road and Teresa Waltz from the Super Mario Galaxy CD are good lullabies. Thanks to Savanny Killersaurus for demonstrating.

I am putting my money on a pitfall. There's no way in hell Marco will become an important player to Chelsea. Mostyoung players from the Dutch competition who went to the big clubs in England, suffered that fate. I doubt Marco's fate will be any different.
    That is disappointing the Eredivisie has been a good place for young players to grow and become much better, it's sad many chase after money first chance they get especially some of the younger dutch players. Doesn't help the national team if the future players of the team are sitting on the bench for their club teams.

That is disappointing the Eredivisie has been a good place for young players to grow and become much better, it's sad many chase after money first chance they get especially some of the younger dutch players. Doesn't help the national team if the future players of the team are sitting on the bench for their club teams.
    Nope. Which is why i hate those big clubs tempting our young talents with a big sack of money. It takes a strong will to turn down such an offer in these difficult economical times. There are few players who know what's best, and that's to stay at their own club to gain more experience. If they really are good enough, they can always leave to a bigger club when they're older. It's so sad to see talented players being wasted on the bench of clubs like City (just to name one, there are others as well).

Nope. Which is why i hate those big clubs tempting our young talents with a big sack of money. It takes a strong will to turn down such an offer in these difficult economical times. There are few players who know what's best, and that's to stay at their own club to gain more experience. If they really are good enough, they can always leave to a bigger club when they're older. It's so sad to see talented players being wasted on the bench of clubs like City (just to name one, there are others as well).
    This is extremely true. I don't see Nasri play much for City. (Even though he's kinda bad)

Tottenham is also trying to sign Lamela. Bye bye Lennon/Dempsey?

Nasri was quite good at Arsenal, then he moved to City and got a lot of money. Then he stopped being good.

Nasri was quite good at Arsenal, then he moved to City and got a lot of money. Then he stopped being good.
    I forgot what player it was but, the France National Coach said was a waste a talent or something. It was either Nasri or Benzema.

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    I forgot what player it was but, the France National Coach said was a waste a talent or something. It was either Nasri or Benzema.
    It was Nasri and it's true. Nasri only really started to show how good he was in his last season for Arsenal before he decided he wanted money. It's sad his attitude and greed have stopped him being one of the best in the world. When it gets tough Nasri ducks out of the way.

It was Nasri and it's true. Nasri only really started to show how good he was in his last season for Arsenal before he decided he wanted money. It's sad his attitude and greed have stopped him being one of the best in the world. When it gets tough Nasri ducks out of the way.
    No wonder he rides bench for City. Sadly, that attitude is not rare in Professional Football.

It's really about time they moved him on. Would you want him back? (You guys still haven't made a transfer...)

It's really about time they moved him on. Would you want him back? (You guys still haven't made a transfer...)
    He moved on for the worse, though. He rarely plays. If he were to go anywhere he's need a huge attitude adjustment.

This is Gonna be a gopd year for Liverpool. If we can keep Suarez i can see us getting into the top 4.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Can't see City wanting him to stay with all the players they're buying in... Did anyone know Swansea signed Jonjo Shelvey? I juts turned the game on (Swansea 3-0 Malmo) and apparently he plays for them now...

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    This is Gonna be a gopd year for Liverpool. If we can keep Suarez i can see us getting into the top 4.
    If you can put a muzzle on him...

Who would buy him, though?

& no I actually didn't. That's interesting.

Yes I've noticed that Shelvey's now playing for Swans. Good deal though. He can improve well I think.

Liverpool have made a Ł21.5 bid for Diego Costa. He plays for Atletico Madrid, he's a striker who can also play on CAM/CF role. Costa could be allowed to move, because they already have Villa from Barca. But I don't know why Liverpool want him though. A replacement for Suarez? Or what?
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    Yes I've noticed that Shelvey's now playing for Swans. Good deal though. He can improve well I think.

Liverpool have made a Ł21.5 bid for Diego Costa. He plays for Atletico Madrid, he's a striker who can also play on CAM/CF role. Costa could be allowed to move, because they already have Villa from Barca. But I don't know why Liverpool want him though. A replacement for Suarez? Or what?
    Maybe they wanna use Costa and Suarez? I don't see 'em getting rid of Suarez for Costa, regardless of Suarez ban. Gerrard actually stated Suarez is vital for Liverpool success.

Page 158 of 265 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast