Page 159 of 265 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 6614

Thread: Soccer Thread

They've got Sturridge too remember... Plus Suarez isn't really an out-and-out striker. He's more a trequartista...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    They've got Sturridge too remember... Plus Suarez isn't really an out-and-out striker. He's more a trequartista...
    Totally forgot about Sturridge. & that's true.

I think Suarez should just stay at Liverpool. I really like him there and he can do well there, he just has to fix his attitude. He has bad image because of it, I think he can change that image with Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    I think Suarez should just stay at Liverpool. I really like him there and he can do well there, he just has to fix his attitude. He has bad image because of it, I think he can change that image with Liverpool.
    Bite someone once. Shame on you. Bite someone twice. Put them in the... zoo?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    Liverpool have made a Ł21.5 bid for Diego Costa. He plays for Atletico Madrid, he's a striker who can also play on CAM/CF role. Costa could be allowed to move, because they already have Villa from Barca. But I don't know why Liverpool want him though. A replacement for Suarez? Or what?
    If they can get him, fair play. But he won't be able to replace nibbler...
    Last edited by ToeyJoey; 1st August 2013 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Spelling.
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Bite someone one. Shame on you. Bite someone twice. Put them in the... zoo?

If they can get him, fair play. But he won't be able to replace nibbler...
    xD LOL.

He deserved that 12 match ban. You don't bite someone. What was his excuse for that?

I have no idea, but I no longer have any respect I may have had for the guy's skill... How can you excuse that?

I have no idea, but I no longer have any respect I may have had for the guy's skill... How can you excuse that?
    You can't. A twelve match ban wasn't enough. Other than that he's extremely talented. He just has to stop biting people..

You can't. A twelve match ban wasn't enough. Other than that he's extremely talented. He just has to stop biting people..
    He just has to stop being an idiot full stop. He goes way too far sometimes and we have seen it when he gets ugly. He is up there among the best right now but no one would take a risk with him if he keeps getting banned. Liverpool want him now but it's only a matter of time before he gets another long ban and starts costing Liverpool points.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    He just has to stop being an idiot full stop. He goes way too far sometimes and we have seen it when he gets ugly. He is up there among the best right now but no one would take a risk with him if he keeps getting banned. Liverpool want him now but it's only a matter of time before he gets another long ban and starts costing Liverpool points.
    I just don't understand how someone's like..."hmm..I'm gunna bite this guy real quick."

It'll come back around to bite him the rear..

I'm going to try and change the subject back to Swansea's 4-0 victory over Malmo tonight, probably not the best team but Bony scored two, Michu scored one, and so did another new purchase: Pozuelo. (Cool name by the way.)

And it may be pre-season but despite their big signings...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23543832

Swansea played very well. They can have a great season with their new signings plus, Michu is a great player.

I think even with the new signings, City can't beat Bayern. Bayern has proven to be one of the best teams in the world. Great game played by City, though. Happy Negredo scored, showing that it was a smart addition.

Swansea are in the right direction. With a good manager and squad they will challenge for europa places soon. That is a club that shows the right way to build towards success if only other clubs in the league would follow suit.

They've got great talent on that team too. Michu is a rising star. Expect a lot of him this season. Maybe with the new signings we'll see 'em compete with bigger clubs in the PL.

Swansea are in the right direction. With a good manager and squad they will challenge for europa places soon. That is a club that shows the right way to build towards success if only other clubs in the league would follow suit.
    I hope they do well. And I'm sure they'll enjoy battering Cardiff this year...

I hope they do well. And I'm sure they'll enjoy battering Cardiff this year...
    They will. High, high hopes for Swansea.

United failed at the Marchisio move, no luck. I prefer Marchisio in the Italian league anyways.

United failed at the Marchisio move, no luck. I prefer Marchisio in the Italian league anyways.
    Maybe Italians will start coming to the Prem more soon? Just like how the Spanish seem to now...

Maybe Italians will start coming to the Prem more soon? Just like how the Spanish seem to now...
    I would enjoy that, just it's two different playing styles. They all seem to do better in the Italian league. Maybe that's why Balo went to Mllan? They'd have to be the youth players or players that are generally better. Players like: Giovinco, Giaccherini, De Rossi, Destro, Poli, Immobile. (spelling errors >.<)

Well Italians have been historically good defensively, like England. Sadly Italy are naturally good passers...

Well Italians have been historically good defensively, like England. Sadly Italy are naturally good passers...
    Never noticed that. I'm of Italian heritage and I play RB. But, Italian players are very defensive and classy. Pirlo, Totti, Montolivo; etc. I wish Italian football was more popular.

They're definitely doing better than we are right now... Final at the Euros? Semi-final at Confed? Taking Spain to penalties in the second one...

They're definitely doing better than we are right now... Final at the Euros? Semi-final at Confed? Taking Spain to penalties in the second one...
    Don't even get me started about the Confed Cup. We deserved that. We played so much better.

Did you notice as soon as Navas came in, Spain played much better?

I think the reason so many Spanish players are moving to the prem league is that most Spanish clubs have no money. I remember a Spanish player saying all the positives about playing in England over Spain and it was really more down to knowing you would get paid and that most English clubs don't have as much debt as Spanish ones. Italian clubs got their problems but they seem to of least make sure they can keep their players. Even smaller teams in the league got some good players in their team that they can keep.

Italy did well vs Spain this year much better compared to last year at least though since it is against Spain it is rare for them to drop the ball. They got so much talent that most great Spanish players don't make the bench. Navas will be a big hit for Man City I'm just jealous that we never signed him even when we were meant to be in for him.

I think the reason so many Spanish players are moving to the prem league is that most Spanish clubs have no money. I remember a Spanish player saying all the positives about playing in England over Spain and it was really more down to knowing you would get paid and that most English clubs don't have as much debt as Spanish ones. Italian clubs got their problems but they seem to of least make sure they can keep their players. Even smaller teams in the league got some good players in their team that they can keep.

Italy did well vs Spain this year much better compared to last year at least though since it is against Spain it is rare for them to drop the ball. They got so much talent that most great Spanish players don't make the bench. Navas will be a big hit for Man City I'm just jealous that we never signed him even when we were meant to be in for him.
    That's true. Football is all about the money, nowadays.

Hands down, Italy should've won. Still mad about it.

& I expect a lot form Navas in City. I wanna see him run circles around PL players.

That's true. Football is all about the money, nowadays.

Hands down, Italy should've won. Still mad about it.

& I expect a lot form Navas in City. I wanna see him run circles around PL players.
    Yeah just ask any player who joins city or PSG.

In the end Spain won since they had the experience and calmness to absorb everything Italy could throw at them, that is why they are euro and world champions. Italy should of won but didn't take their chances in the end Italy have only themselves to blame.

As long as it isn't against Arsenal I'm fine about that. Be interesting though if his old sickness returns.

Also anyone interested in the SPL? I know it is a one horse race though last year Celtic did make a meal out of it and the gap between first and second was pretty much the same as other leagues in europe. It would be interesting if the other teams in the league can close the gap maybe actually have other teams win it outside the old firm.
    Last edited by Nightmareisalive; 2nd August 2013 at 2:06 AM.

But, if you ask Falcao why he moved to Monaco, he will say 'I adore Monaco since I was a boy.'.

Anyway, Chelsea won 2-0 against Inter in a cup called Guiness International Champions Cup. They played really well from the first half. Oscar and Hazard both scored for Chelsea in the first half. The second half wasn't really good I think. Oscar's goal was magnificent. Lukaku and Van Ginkel played on that game. They both played really really good.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    But, if you ask Falcao why he moved to Monaco, he will say 'I adore Monaco since I was a boy.'.

Anyway, Chelsea won 2-0 against Inter in a cup called Guiness International Champions Cup. They played really well from the first half. Oscar and Hazard both scored for Chelsea in the first half. The second half wasn't really good I think. Oscar's goal was magnificent. Lukaku and Van Ginkel played on that game. They both played really really good.
    I didn't get a chance to watch it. Did Lukaku play good? Do you think he'll stay with Chelsea or be put back on loan?

Page 159 of 265 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast