Page 161 of 266 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 6645

Thread: Soccer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    Oh he is but it is Suarez and he does crazy things all the time. It is going to be awkward around Antfield if he stays.
    It really will, but if anyone can take him back after doing crazy things. It's clearly Liverpool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    It really will, but if anyone can take him back after doing crazy things. It's clearly Liverpool.
    Though I think it's more desperation than anything else. He makes that team, he is like Bale is to Spurs, both have good players but they each make the team what it is. To lose them is to lose the heart of the team. I'm sure if Liverpool thought they could replace him they would of been rid of him a long time ago.

Coventry City have been docked 10 points after going to administration in March apparently. Disappointing, let's hope they don't suffer what Portsmouth have...

Though I think it's more desperation than anything else. He makes that team, he is like Bale is to Spurs, both have good players but they each make the team what it is. To lose them is to lose the heart of the team. I'm sure if Liverpool thought they could replace him they would of been rid of him a long time ago.
    This is pretty much all true.
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Coventry City have been docked 10 points after going to administration in March apparently. Disappointing, let's hope they don't suffer what Portsmouth have...
    Damn they are in league 1 now aren't they? It seems that they aren't going to around for long I wonder what went wrong for them.

Damn they are in league 1 now aren't they? It seems that they aren't going to around for long I wonder what went wrong for them.
    Yeah, they spent last year struggling in League One after relegation the year before. I read it was to do with issues over the stadium...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23548760

Yeah, they spent last year struggling in League One after relegation the year before. I read it was to do with issues over the stadium...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23548760
    Damn it looks bad for them. Another club on the brink it seems

Also Stoke are in for Juan Agudelo of New England Revolution according the daily mail. Soke also to miss out on Sinclair.

Also Stoke are in for Juan Agudelo of New England Revolution according the daily mail. Soke also to miss out on Sinclair.
    He looks good enough, and we could have done with a player of quality like Sinclair. Moving to City was a terrible idea for him though...

He looks good enough, and we could have done with a player of quality like Sinclair. Moving to City was a terrible idea for him though...
    Yeah it was. Any other big club would of been a good move but really city only wanted him for the sake of it. He needs to move to another club before he becomes to used to the bench and can't play to his best.

Yeah it was. Any other big club would of been a good move but really city only wanted him for the sake of it. He needs to move to another club before he becomes to used to the bench and can't play to his best.
    Why didn't he go on loan? Just a waste if he is at City.

Sadly, as already discussed; he probably just went for the money... And now he's got a bit, he can leave and play some football.

Can't wait to see Jovetic and Negredo on the bench.

Anyway, Emirates Cup starts tonight. Porto will meet Galatasaray first, After Moutinho and Rodriguez signed for Monaco, it seems a little bit hard for Porto to win with the easy way agiainst Gala. Meanwhile, Gala have Sneijder and Drogba which can be combined with the othee teammates like Yilmaz, Riera etc. On the other side, Arsenal will face Napoli. Cavani has moved out, Higuain came in. They haven't test the team with Higuain in it, no preparation though. Hamsik could be dangerous for Mertesacker and Koscielny.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

League football is back! Aww yeah!

And this afternoon I'm already off to my first game of the season, Southend vs Plymouth. I'm hoping to increase the number of football league grounds I've attended from 25 to at least 32 this season. I was on 26 but then stupid Coventry went and got kicked out of the Ricoh.
    Last edited by The Benmeister; 3rd August 2013 at 10:04 AM.

So Arsenal losing 2-0 to Napilo in the Emirates cup. I know it's a friendly but if the team gets opened as easily as this Napilo team are doing we are in real danger for this up coming season.

QPR and Wigan both opening their seasons with a win. Especially that 4-0 at Barnsley... Only two weeks until the real stuff right?

Dempsey to Seatle?

West Brom also signs Lugano from PSG on a free transfer.

Weird stuff happening.

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    Dempsey to Seatle?
    Tottenham do have plenty of midfielders now and he'll struggle to get in the team. In fact they're playing Monaco right now and I don't think he's playing... I'm sure he'd enjoy going home...

Anyone would enjoy going home. He'll do well in the MLS too.

Wish I were home so I can watch the matches D:

He'll do well in the MLS and would help attract attention to the league. It seemed Spurs only really signed him just so Liverpool can't have him.

Also Coventry town lost their first game losing 3-2 after coming back 2-0 down. Fans tried to invade the pitch and showed their displeasure at what is happening to the club.

Also Coventry town lost their first game losing 3-2 after coming back 2-0 down. Fans tried to invade the pitch and showed their displeasure at what is happening to the club.
    Read it on the text commentary at work, although it wouldn't really accomplish anything, I can understand their frustrations...

Last time I checked PSG was winning? Does anyone know if Cavani got on the pitch?

Arsenal tied 2-2 with Napoli, after 2-0 down in the first half. Podolski missed penalty. But, Giroud scored an amazing overhead kick from Walcott's corner. And then, KosTheBoss made it 2-2 in 87th mins with a header. It was a nice come back. We didn't have a proper defensive mid in the first half, and that cost us a lot. And there was an error from Jenkinson. I have to say that Napoli's Insigne was good and Reina was rock solid.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Who scored Napoli's goals?

And I saw Giroud's goal, it was beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    Arsenal tied 2-2 with Napoli, after 2-0 down in the first half. Podolski missed penalty. But, Giroud scored an amazing overhead kick from Walcott's corner. And then, KosTheBoss made it 2-2 in 87th mins with a header. It was a nice come back. We didn't have a proper defensive mid in the first half, and that cost us a lot. And there was an error from Jenkinson. I have to say that Napoli's Insigne was good and Reina was rock solid.
    So this isn't a knock-out cup then? Group stages and all that?

Tottenham lost 5-2 to Monaco.

Saw that nobody mentioned it yet, so just throwing that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjames View Post
    Tottenham lost 5-2 to Monaco.

Saw that nobody mentioned it yet, so just throwing that out there.
    I had to leave before the end so I couldn't mention it, and I now Tottenham played a lot of reserves but that Monaco team looked silky...

Page 161 of 266 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast