Page 162 of 265 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 6608

Thread: Soccer Thread

Are the Ronaldo and Man U talks for real or is that just a rumor?

Monaco played awesome! Good transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    Are the Ronaldo and Man U talks for real or is that just a rumor?

Monaco played awesome! Good transfers.
    There's been talk of that for ages but I don't see it happening. Madrid won't let him go unless it was anywhere near the same they got him for.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    There's been talk of that for ages but I don't see it happening. Madrid won't let him go unless it was anywhere near the same they got him for.
    That's what I thought too. That be interesting to see, though.

Well if they're getting Bale, I don't see those two gelling together, but Bale doesn't seem to have a massive ego.... Then again, Cristiano is still much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    Well if they're getting Bale, I don't see those two gelling together, but Bale doesn't seem to have a massive ego.... Then again, Cristiano is still much better.
    I love Bale's attitude. He's not egotistical at all. Maybe they're moving Bale in keeping quiet about Ronaldo moving to Man U? Just a thought, which I doubt. Ronaldo is amazing, it'd be a challenge just to convince Madrid.

So the real Madrid team could look like this if they get Bale

Casillas

Arbelo Varane Ramos Mercelo

Alonso Illarramendi

di Maria Ozil Bale

Ronaldo

Ancelotti says he is going to play Ronaldo down the center for this season. That is a team that has a lot of goals from counter attacks, build up play and solo efforts. It would be scary to face them since any player in a attacking position can score with one touch of the ball. Barcelona and Bayern seem the only two teams who can face them.

Also the Eredivisie started today. Does anyone know any channels you can watch it in the UK or do you have to go online for it?

I honestly don't know which channels it would be on. We only get normal Freeview (digital) TV...

Well Barcelona will compete with them as they always do. Two horse La Liga...
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

I honestly don't know which channels it would be on. We only get normal Freeview (digital) TV...

Well Barcelona will compete with them as they always do. Two horse La Liga...
    I know ESPN did it for the last couple of years but I'm not sure if they are doing it this year and they are in-consist with their schedule with any shows about the league.

In fairness if they were in any league it would be a two horse race, only a couple of teams in the English (Chelsea and Man city) Germany (Bayern) and France leagues (PSG Monaco) would put up any challenge against them. Atlético Madrid did very well to challenge last season but ran out of steam in the end. They did put in some good performances though.

Also the Eredivisie started today. Does anyone know any channels you can watch it in the UK or do you have to go online for it?
    Probably just online but I know that BT Sport will be showing the odd game from foreign leagues so if you have it, might be worth occasionally checking them out to see if they are scheduled to broadcast anything.

I know where I live FOX Soccer plays some big games. That's all I really know besides ESPN.

PSV managed to win 2-3 last night. They played well, especially the first half hour. They got a 0-3 lead but conceded a goal just before half time. They conceded another goal a few minutes before the end, but managed to keep the three points for themselves. Too bad PSV couldn't keep up the good game they've been playing during the beginning, they could have scored a lot more goals imo.
    My future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, (event shiny) Metagross, Torkoal, Altaria, Walrein, Groudon

Proven fact: Stardust Road and Teresa Waltz from the Super Mario Galaxy CD are good lullabies. Thanks to Savanny Killersaurus for demonstrating.

Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

Bale is NOT for sale. Spurs actually now have a season.

Bale is NOT for sale. Spurs actually now have a season.
    All our teams have a season, what's your point?

All our teams have a season, what's your point?
    As in, Spurs would suffer without Bale on the team. It was a joke.....

The rumours have been going around from before this transfer window opened. If Madrid do let him go it will be for the Ł80million they paid for him. And have you guys heard the latest from Brendan Rodgers? "If Bale is worth 100million, Suarez is worth 70 million."
    Seriously though, 70million for a cannibal, dont think so.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    The rumours have been going around from before this transfer window opened. If Madrid do let him go it will be for the Ł80million they paid for him. And have you guys heard the latest from Brendan Rodgers? "If Bale is worth 100million, Suarez is worth 70 million."
    He's very talented, but not worth not that much. Someone said, I forgot who, said he was worth more than Bale. First off, Bale isn't even worth how much he was going for, so. It honestly all ridiculous.

You're not wrong, but let's not forget they're worth so much more on the Carroll-Torres scale. How much? I couldn't tell you...

You're not wrong, but let's not forget they're worth so much more on the Carroll-Torres scale. How much? I couldn't tell you...
    That's is true. But, as we know. Neither of them are moving so.

And have you guys heard the latest from Brendan Rodgers? "If Bale is worth 100million, Suarez is worth 70 million."
    Ah but Brendan, who ever said that Bale was worth 100 million?

inb4daniellevy

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjames View Post
    Ah but Brendan, who ever said that Bale was worth 100 million?

inb4daniellevy
    And all those newspaper and their stories.

Derby 1-0 currently, penalty scored by Russell.

Galatasaray was victorious over Arsenal. Theo Walcott scored just before the half. Later in the game, Didier Drogba put two goals in for a Galatasaray victory.

He's absolutely vying for that move back to Chelsea...

He's absolutely vying for that move back to Chelsea...
    Chelsea won't take him back. He's doing great Galatasaray.

Chelsea won't take him back. He's doing great Galatasaray.
    Him and Mourinho were great together and he fits the system. I could see it any day.

Him and Mourinho were great together and he fits the system. I could see it any day.
    There would've been talks of it already. Unless, Chelsea wants to see how their current Forwards play until they do anything. Lukaku and Drogba would be a killer combo, actually.

Page 162 of 265 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast