Page 165 of 266 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 6645

Thread: Soccer Thread

In the Eredivise, Feyenoord suffered what seems to be a shock defeat to PEC Zwolle. They lost 2-1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    In the Eredivise, Feyenoord suffered what seems to be a shock defeat to PEC Zwolle. They lost 2-1.
    Did they even air that US/UK? I can never find those games.

♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    xD

Did he play at Bolton at anytime, or am I just going nuts?

Did he? I don't remember it...

Nice to see this, but who is he?
    http://getfootballnews.co.uk/arsenal...ummer-signing/
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

If he will be your second, who was your first...? And how did Arteta become vice-captain so quickly?
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Did he? I don't remember it...

Nice to see this, but who is he?
    http://getfootballnews.co.uk/arsenal...ummer-signing/
    I'm pretty sure....

& Is he even going to play? And where, if he plays both defense and mid?

http://metro.co.uk/2012/09/18/sam-al...illion-577768/

1997–2000 Real Madrid
    1997–1998 → Leganés (loan)
    1999 → Espanyol (loan)
    2000 → Mallorca (loan)
    2000–2004 Mallorca
    2004–2009 Barcelona
    2009–2011 Internazionale
    2011– Anzhi Makhachkala

This is what Wikipedia says of his club history.

http://metro.co.uk/2012/09/18/sam-al...illion-577768/

1997–2000 Real Madrid
    1997–1998 → Leganés (loan)
    1999 → Espanyol (loan)
    2000 → Mallorca (loan)
    2000–2004 Mallorca
    2004–2009 Barcelona
    2009–2011 Internazionale
    2011– Anzhi Makhachkala

This is what Wikipedia says of his club history.
    I must be thinking of someone else. I don't know why I though he was.

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    I must be thinking of someone else. I don't know why I though he was.
    Eidur Gudjohnsen played for both Bolton and Barcelona...?

Eidur Gudjohnsen played for both Bolton and Barcelona...?
    No I remember the name Eto'o. & another name that starts with a S...ordeil...I think.

Our main captain is Vermaelen I believe.

About Ginter, I'm not sure where Wenger wants him. Our midfielders are enough I think. Wenger can rotating between Arteta/Santi/Ramsey and Arteta/Jack/Santi. There's a lot of option in midfield. We still have Rosicky and Diaby though.

and damn, my FIFA keep crashing, like everytime.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

But Arteta has only been there what? Two years? And he's already vice-captain...

Yes, two years iirc. He has the leadership of a captain. He also a good pivot for the team.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Yes, two years iirc. He has the leadership of a captain. He also a good pivot for the team.
    True, but I'm sure you could find someone better to take penalites...

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    No I remember the name Eto'o. & another name that starts with a S...ordeil...I think.
    Marvin Sordell?

About Ginter, I'm not sure where Wenger wants him. Our midfielders are enough I think. Wenger can rotating between Arteta/Santi/Ramsey and Arteta/Jack/Santi. There's a lot of option in midfield. We still have Rosicky and Diaby though.

and damn, my FIFA keep crashing, like everytime.
    Than why do they spend money on a player that won't even be used.

Haven't played FIFA in 5 days, broke something in my house xD

So Remy has signed for Newcastle on a year one loan. A good move for Newcastle and it shows that QPR think they can bounce right back up to the prem league if they are only loaning him out.

Also Portsmouth lost 4-1 on the weekend and are second from bottom of league 2. They couldn't possibly be relegated again could they? If so that would make 4 relegation's in what 4 years? How they have fallen since the FA cup win and runner up spot in the cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    Also Portsmouth lost 4-1 on the weekend and are second from bottom of league 2. They couldn't possibly be relegated again could they? If so that would make 4 relegation's in what 4 years? How they have fallen since the FA cup win and runner up spot in the cup.
    I know they're in massive trouble but the season's only just started, let's give them a little more chance before we start suggesting another relegation...

I know they're in massive trouble but the season's only just started, let's give them a little more chance before we start suggesting another relegation...
    True that though recent history says there is a good chance they are going down. I think it will be very hopeful to say that they would be fighting for anything else besides just above relegation places.

Celtic are meant to be for Wolves striker Doyle. An OK replacement for Hooper though Wolves want Ł2 million for him. Way to much for a striker who hardly scores goals though from an Irish perspective it would be nice to have an Irish player in Europe since Trap doesn't like Stokes.

Celtic are meant to be for Wolves striker Doyle. An OK replacement for Hooper though Wolves want Ł2 million for him. Way to much for a striker who hardly scores goals though from an Irish perspective it would be nice to have an Irish player in Europe since Trap doesn't like Stokes.
    Not Walters and Whelan? How are the Irish doing in their group by the way? I haven't heard much about them...

Not Walters and Whelan? How are the Irish doing in their group by the way? I haven't heard much about them...
    Walters is pretty good for the Irish squad though he is more in the way of making space and using his strength to help his striking partner. Trap is very picky with his players and it doesn't help that many of the young guys are annoyed as hell about it. I think Gibbon has retired since he says he won't get into the starting 11.

The team is doing bad. We need to win all are upcoming games and hope Germany does us a favour and beats everyone else. The team just look like they don't care. A bit like the English team after the world cup with Fabio. The defense looks like it can concede as any minute the midfield never gets used (Trap believes in "hoofing" the ball forward) and are strikers just don't seem to know how to all fire on all cylinders together. If we get to the world cup it will be a miracle. Really didn't help that the FAI did the same thing the FA did with Fabio and gave the manager a contract BEFORE a major tournament rather than after. Now we can't get rid of him.

That does sound bad, but perhaps not qualifying will put more onus on firing the then inept manager... I don't miss Fabio despite his win percentage...

Yeah he had a good win record but what is the point in that if you don't get far in the major tournaments.

Also I don't think it was posted here yet but Bayern Munich lost 4-2 Broussia Dormand in the DFL-Supercup. So Pep's first competitive game in charge is a lose. Hopefully it means the gap between the top two teams in Germany isn't that big.

Yeah he had a good win record but what is the point in that if you don't get far in the major tournaments.

Also I don't think it was posted here yet but Bayern Munich lost 4-2 Broussia Dormand in the DFL-Supercup. So Pep's first competitive game in charge is a lose. Hopefully it means the gap between the top two teams in Germany isn't that big.
    Dortmund is a great team, they played a great game against Madrid awhile back.

Remy was put on loan to Newcastle, think this is an awesome opportunity for Remy.

That'll be better, a few of the European Legaues weren't that much of a contest last year... Then again, United topped the Prem for most of the year didn't they?

Page 165 of 266 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast