Page 172 of 266 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 6643

Thread: Soccer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    Yeah it sucked I won't lie, sorry for taking a while I was very busy today but I've the new league at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/.

Just select Private league and use the code which is 2258570-470486 to access it. See you guys there!
    Might seem like a dumb question but how you do that? I never done the whole fantasy team thing before

Anyway, with relegated sides needing to ditch players or last season's stars heading to greener pastures, where do you reckon they'll go?

Chris Beardsley - Mansfield/Aldershot
    Adam Le Fondre - Celtic/Stoke (swap with Jerome)
    Falcao - Manchester United
    Any more?
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Apparently Sakho wants to leave PSG. C'MON! Sign this guy Rosell! We NEED a defender, and this dude might only cost around Ł20 million...

Woot! PL starts today! I'll watch the Arsenal game today! Hope they could beat Villa easily.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

La Liga's starting back too. I acknowledge that Real Madrid will be favourites since they'll be out with a vengeance after last season, and then obviously they have a very great squad and a great manager as well in Carlo. But I know that my Barca boys can give them a good run and hopefully we can win the title as well.

On a different note. Does anyone else wanna see Eto'o on the Chelsea squad?

I think Lukaku can be a better player than Eto'o for Chelsea really, and Nińo is an abled back-up striker as well. I don't think Eto'o is needed in London.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightGengar View Post
    I think Lukaku can be a better player than Eto'o for Chelsea really, and Nińo is an abled back-up striker as well. I don't think Eto'o is needed in London.
    Lukaku is probably better in different areas. He wants to stay on the squad this season and earn his stripes. He had a great run for West Brom.

Yeah, I think it was 14 goals he scored last? And Torres got 22 in all competitions, in my opinion Chelsea don't really need to buy a striker. Plus, Rooney looks more likely at this point in time I think.

Yeah, I think it was 14 goals he scored last? And Torres got 22 in all competitions, in my opinion Chelsea don't really need to buy a striker. Plus, Rooney looks more likely at this point in time I think.
    I don't think they would play him up top all the way, you never know, though. Lukaku and Torres are enough.

I think Eto'o would be nice to see in the Prem League, though.

IMO he should sign for Napoli, besides Higuain and Insigne, they don't really have any top strikers. I don't rate that fella called Goran Pandev at all.

IMO he should sign for Napoli, besides Higuain and Insigne, they don't really have any top strikers. I don't rate that fella called Goran Pandev at all.
    Still recovering over the loss of Cavani. Higuain is a great striker, though. PSG is stacked.

PSG've got Cavani and fucking Ibrahimovic in the same team, are they stacked??? Haha, understatement. I see them being a real threat in next year's Champions League, especially with Lucas and Lavezzi on them wings too...

PSG've got Cavani and fucking Ibrahimovic in the same team, are they stacked??? Haha, understatement. I see them being a real threat in next year's Champions League, especially with Lucas and Lavezzi on them wings too...
    Probably in the top 10 best teams, player wise. They just have to play together as a team now and learn how to win games together. AC Milan is pretty stacked just sometimes it's obvious they lack team chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    Might seem like a dumb question but how you do that? I never done the whole fantasy team thing before
    It's okay . All you got to do when your on the site is register first, then make yourself a team of players (pick 15, two keepers, 5 defenders, 5 midfielders and 3 strikers). You have a Ł100m budget to work with and use that to spend on a balanced squad. Name and save your team and after that click on the 'League' tab on the top of the page, choose to join private league and enter the code and your done!

Hopefully I was clear enough but shoot me a VM/PM if you need any more assistance.

If you wanna join the FF league best do it now, or you'll miss the first week cutoff.

Anyway the Premier League starts in a matter of hours, might as well get some predictions in!

Liverpool 1-1 Stoke
    Arsenal 0-0 Aston Villa
    Norwich 2-1 Everton
    Sunderland 1-0 Fulham
    West Brom 2-2 Southampton
    West Ham 1-1 Cardiff
    Swansea 0-1 Man Utd
    Crystal Palace 2-3 Tottehnam
    Chelsea 3-0 Hull
    Man City 4-1 Newcastle

Liverpool 3-0 Stoke
    Arsenal 1-0 Aston Villa
    Norwich 2-1 Everton
    Sunderland 1-0 Fulham
    West Ham 2-1 Cardiff
    Swansea 3-1 Man Utd
    Crystal Palace 1-3 Tottenham
    Chelsea 4-0 Hull
    Man City 4-0 Newcastle

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    If you wanna join the FF league best do it now, or you'll miss the first week cutoff.
    Yes indeed, the deadline is 11.30 which is just under 45 minutes from now so do hurry if you want your points to count!

Anyway the Premier League starts in a matter of hours, might as well get some predictions in!

Liverpool 1-1 Stoke
    Arsenal 0-0 Aston Villa
    Norwich 2-1 Everton
    Sunderland 1-0 Fulham
    West Ham 1-1 Cardiff
    Swansea 0-1 Man Utd
    Crystal Palace 2-3 Tottehnam
    Chelsea 3-0 Hull
    Man City 4-1 Newcastle
    I agree but I think Arsenal got Villa at home 2-1. Liverpool and West Ham to win too me thinks.

Dammit, I can't join the FPL yet, my internet is down right now.

Anyway, this is my prediction:
    Liverpool 2-1 Stoke
    Arsenal 100-0 3-0 Aston Villa
    Norwich 1-2 Everton
    Sunderland 0-1 Fulham
    West Brom 1-2 Southampton
    West Ham 0-0 Cardiff
    Swansea 1-3 Man Utd
    Crystal Palace 1-2 Tottehnam
    Chelsea 3-0 Hull
    Man City 2-0 Newcastle
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Grrrr, hopefully I can join in time. Can someone give me a link again, please..

Apparently, I can join the league from my phone...

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/ that's the link Dahrue.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

So Arsenal lost 3-1 to Aston Villa. Kos sent off, conceded two penalty's, Gibbs injured and Sagna could be two. What a way to start the season. I saw a fb status on a page showing what Arsenal could of looked liked if they signed the players Arsenal had been linked too and it would of ripped Aston Villa apart. I can see the excuses now Wenger will come out with and the AKB's will give....

The ref is a c***. I just said that. Spend some cash Arsene. Out squad is thin right now. MoTM would be the Bald Ref. F*** him. Lambert's squad did a great job there. Villa's midfielders are strong. If I was the ref, I wouldn't give a red for Kos, I wouldn't give the second penalty, I would give yellows for Villa's players and a red card for Vlaar.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

LA LIGA IS BACK TODAY!!! YES! Welcome back football!

EDIT: By the way, would anyone be interested in joining my La Liga fantasy league?

The Arsenal result made up for the crushing disappointment at Anfield, I'm almost sure we drew 0-0 there last season...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Page 172 of 266 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast