Page 176 of 265 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 6614

Thread: Soccer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    That's true, bring back David Dein!

Both seriously bad bids, don't know why they'd even be considered let alone accepted.
    They know would have to bid WAY higher. They're aren't going to get any good players with horrible bids like that.

That's true, bring back David Dein!

Both seriously bad bids, don't know why they'd even be considered let alone accepted.
    I don't think we will see Dein again at Arsenal. He's 70 now. If we can get someone in who's younger and can do what Dein did for us we will be one step n the right direction.

I know it really is silly. Looks more like both clubs are trying to look busy at this stage to make up for no big names coming in. Though Cabaye isn't in the Newcastle squad for tonight's game. I'm not sure if he's injured or not though if he is what is the sense in buying an injured player into a squad already full of them.

Fulham signed Parker from the Spurs. Fulham building up quite a squad. Taarabt and Bent both helpful loans, may see more from Fulham this season?

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    Fulham signed Parker from the Spurs. Fulham building up quite a squad. Taarabt and Bent both helpful loans, may see more from Fulham this season?
    They are doing very well for themselves. Got a good strike force and Parker will be steel for their midfield. They are doing an amazing job this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    They are doing very well for themselves. Got a good strike force and Parker will be steel for their midfield. They are doing an amazing job this summer.
    Hopefully they'll make some transfers to keep some player on the squad for a couple seasons. Good loans. Bent is old but, can still play and Taarabt is a great CAM.

They know would have to bid WAY higher. They're aren't going to get any good players with horrible bids like that.
    Yes indeed, I haven't got a clue what Arsenal and Man Utd were thinking with those bids. Maybe they just wanted to **** off Newscaatle and Everton respectively.

About to watch the Man City vs Newcastle game. Should be goals in this one!

Rumour is that Man United might try to sign Kaka from Madrid for Ł10 million. That will be an interesting on.e

Staying with Madrid Casillas was on the bench the whole match. Looks like he's gonna have to win his spot again. It will be a good challenge for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    Rumour is that Man United might try to sign Kaka from Madrid for Ł10 million. That will be an interesting on.e

Staying with Madrid Casillas was on the bench the whole match. Looks like he's gonna have to win his spot again. It will be a good challenge for him.
    That'll be a decent signing, no more than that though. Kaka is getting old now and seems over the hill but he'll still have his moments though.

That'll be a decent signing, no more than that though. Kaka is getting old now and seems over the hill but he'll still have his moments though.
    It's Madrid, c'mon. They're going to suck as much money as they can from Man U.

It's Madrid, c'mon. They're going to suck as much money as they can from Man U.
    I guess so, they did pay quite a bit for him, can't remember how much though.

I guess so, they did pay quite a bit for him, can't remember how much though.
    I read something that said 65 million. Uh?

Looking forward to seeing Real Sociedad's Champions League qualifier against Lyon, let's hope they can make it into the group stages

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightGengar View Post
    Looking forward to seeing Real Sociedad's Champions League qualifier against Lyon, let's hope they can make it into the group stages
    They'll win. I have hope in them. Don't see Lyon making much of an impact.

I know Lyon had a quality squad with players like Lloris and Benzema, but I don't really know what they're up to these days. La Real, on the other hand, have a quality-packed, young team with players like Seferovic, Griezmann and Vela, and they play a wonderful, attacking style of football. I'd love to see them in the Champions League, and it has nothing to do with being Spanish or anything ( plus, I'm not Basque ), but I love their courage, commitment, hard working attitude and style of play.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightGengar View Post
    I know Lyon had a quality squad with players like Lloris and Benzema, but I don't really know what they're up to these days. La Real, on the other hand, have a quality-packed, young team with players like Seferovic, Griezmann and Vela, and they play a wonderful, attacking style of football. I'd love to see them in the Champions League, and it has nothing to do with being Spanish or anything ( plus, I'm not Basque ), but I love their courage, commitment, hard working attitude and style of play.
    They have like no one too special. They had a striker Lopez (I think) but, he got transferred. You should have no issues if I'm thinking of the right thing.

I'm not a Sociedad fan btw, lol, I just want them to win this match. They're a special team though, last season then came back from 2-0 down against Barca and won 3-2, that's how much they don't give up and how hard they try.

City seem to be ripping through Newcastle and Cabaye's not in the team... I don't think they need midfielders... And Parker to Fulham, don't know if he's still good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Yeah, City currently winning 3-0. Everytime I check the score it seems to be increasing

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    City seem to be ripping through Newcastle and Cabaye's not in the team... I don't think they need midfielders... And Parker to Fulham, don't know if he's still good.
    I think Newcastle are still sort of missing Ba. I mean they have Cisse but hes caught offside so often its funny.... They really struggled for goals towards the end of last season. They could be in more trouble with Arsenals bid and United interest in for Cabeye. Id say theyll survive the drop but they have some quality players and surely should finish in the top half.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Well City destroyed Newcastle 4-0, should of been 5 but Negredo's goal was wrongly ruled out for offside. Navas played well on his debut and City looking good so far.

City 4-0 Newcastle then. However, they didn't come out unscathed, looks like Kompany's down.

I think Chelsea and Man City will compete for the league title personally. Man U is not looking top notch.

Apparently, Anthony Taylor the referee of Arsenal-Villa match has been dropped by FA. He deserved that. No.other comment.

Fans starting to hate the club cause we're not spending penny. Some fans also made death threats to Wenger, which is f****** stupid. I know everybody is upset right now, but at least Wenger tried. Just let him do what he needs to do. What a shitty fans.
    Last edited by Rezzuréct; 20th August 2013 at 1:57 AM.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    Apparently, Anthony Taylor the referee of Arsenal-Villa match has been dropped by FA. He deserved that. No.other comment.

Fans starting to hate the club cause we're not spending penny. Some fans also made death threats to Wenger, which is f****** stupid. I know everybody is upset right now, but at least Wenger tried. Just let him do what he needs to do. What a shitty fans.
    xD Death threats?! That's true hatred.

So Villarreal twice came back from behind to win 3-2 over Almeria on their La Liga debut then, good on them! I hope they do well this season, personally.

Page 176 of 265 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226 ... LastLast