Page 56 of 265 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 6615

Thread: Soccer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    Messi won the Pichichi award, Copa del Rey, Spanish SuperCup, European Supercup and Club Word Cup -_-
    No i meant in the team. Lol i honestly did not know of all those things lol my bad. But Ronaldo won the spanish league, which is pretty much more important than any of those. Plus ronaldo has the euro, messi doesnt, which gives him many more chances since he's pwning in it!!

Whatever. Messi won the Spanish League like 5 times already, Ronaldo only once. Lol, you stupid Portuguese fans think you're going to win the Euro, SPAIN IS!!!!

Whatever. Messi won the Spanish League like 5 times already, Ronaldo only once. Lol, you stupid Portuguese fans think you're going to win the Euro, SPAIN IS!!!!
    May I remind you "stupid" person, that we beat you 4-0 last time we played? Yeah eat dust. You played with your main team and got pwned! So watch out you "stupid" Spanish fan...

There you go girl calling the others (in this case the all portuguese people) stupid. Your lack of respect amazes me again you must be 10 or something. Don´t you ever say that again.. We are only excited because we are playing very well and we are in the semi-finals. Sir peras is normally discussing with you and you just know how to insult... Seriously what a bitc...
    Last edited by Propane; 21st June 2012 at 10:44 PM.

You insulted me, and I'm 11.

Haven't you heard of flukes? LA ROJA!

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    There you go girl calling the others (in this case the all portuguese people) stupid. Your lack of respect amazes me again you must be 10 or something. Don´t you ever say that again.. We are only excited because we are playing very well and we are in the semi-finals. Sir peras is only normally discussing with you and just know how to insult... Seriously what a bitc...
    Yeah I mean all I said at the beginning is that we won well and deserved more goals, and then she starts insulting Ronaldo with no reason. It must run in the blood of people that support barca, to insult others with lack of reasoning... And of course Messi won more times, he's been there since he was 10!!
    Deviamos tentar bani-la :P xD

I have nothing against you Nicole, but you should think before you write.
    Năo ela é muito novinha, vamos perdoá-la

Default Ronaldo delivers

Got to love Ronaldo, I feel lucky to be able to witness such an amazing player such as him especially as he's had his fair and unfair share of critics, one of course being that he is not a big game player. I hope that Portugal do go as far as they can in this tournament as they are quite interesting to watch.

France and Spain tomorrow, I'll be rooting for the French all the way seeing as Spain aren't an interesting team to watch anymore. Mainly due to the fact that the moment a team plays against them they are set up in an ultra defensive fashion (which to be fair to them has to be done) and makes for a dull game of Spain passing around their centre backs and just boring the life out of a game.

I can see France setting up with a 5 man midfield line-up and possibly 2 holding players in an attempt to stifle the Spanish midfield. As long as the likes of Benzema can put away what little chances they will get then it is possible that France can win as Spain are not the 'all-powerful' force that they used to be.

Failing that and if they do get to 90 minutes on an equal score then France could just take their chances and hold out for penalties. Either way for the good of the tournament Spain needs to go out.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    There you go girl calling the others (in this case the all portuguese people) stupid. Your lack of respect amazes me again you must be 10 or something. Don´t you ever say that again.. We are only excited because we are playing very well and we are in the semi-finals. Sir peras is normally discussing with you and you just know how to insult... Seriously what a bitc...
    She did something similar regarding black people a few weeks ago, I think she is just a little ignorant on certain matters. The best thing to do is just not respond to her when she says such things, instead just report her instead.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Got to love Ronaldo, I feel lucky to be able to witness such an amazing player such as him especially as he's had his fair and unfair share of critics, one of course being that he is not a big game player. I hope that Portugal do go as far as they can in this tournament as they are quite interesting to watch.

France and Spain tomorrow, I'll be rooting for the French all the way seeing as Spain aren't an interesting team to watch anymore. Mainly due to the fact that the moment a team plays against them they are set up in an ultra defensive fashion (which to be fair to them has to be done) and makes for a dull game of Spain passing around their centre backs and just boring the life out of a game.

I can see France setting up with a 5 man midfield line-up and possibly 2 holding players in an attempt to stifle the Spanish midfield. As long as the likes of Benzema can put away what little chances they will get then it is possible that France can win as Spain are not the 'all-powerful' force that they used to be.

Failing that and if they do get to 90 minutes on an equal score then France could just take their chances and hold out for penalties. Either way for the good of the tournament Spain needs to go out.
    I agree on the Ronaldo front. If he really wants it then he will really hurt teams.
    I think Portugal can beat either France or Spain.
    Last edited by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII; 22nd June 2012 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasien View Post
    I agree on the Ronaldo front. If he really wants it then he will really hurt teams.
    I think Portugal can beat either France or Spain.
    If they play like they played against Holland I think so too

Why do you guys even reply to Nicole? I have him on my ignore list as absolutely none of his posts are worth reading (still not sure it's not a troll, actually).

Anyway, I enjoyed watching yesterday's game a lot as both teams played great. I don't think Portugal will be able to make it through whoever wins the spain-france game, but their performance is this Euro has exceeded my expectations. Also, you guys should be thankful to the Netherlands, they "unlocked" Ronaldo by being awful . Oh and seeing Figo be that happy made me smile, I always liked him.

Also, so hyped for the Sunday game!

^Me to. COME ON ENGLAND

aand Nicole and Sirperas just calm down. The last thing we want is for this thread to be closed down.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Got a damn problem with that, bub? Why do you care why I hate him for, what the hell?
    I do not care, I am only mentioning it.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

What happened to calm down -.-
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Germany 4-0 Greece

Actually, I can see I am no longer welcomed here, so BYE all you stupid non-Barca and non-Spain fans!

And I'm a girl, Fenix, a girl!

...and nobody cared.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    aand Nicole and Sirperas just calm down. The last thing we want is for this thread to be closed down.
    Sorry, I just don't like when people criticize my team, it's rude and shows lack of respect. I will just ignore her too from now on xD
    So today, I don't really know who I wanna be for XD I have both greek and german friends, but I think I will be for Greece, because, hypothetically speaking, if we went to the finals, it would be easier to play against Greece than Germany. Don't mean it in a disrespectful way, but any country at the moment in my opinion is weaker than Germany

Getting ready for us to get our asses whooped tonight, but miracles do happen. We're probably gonna lose 0-5 but who gives a damn.
    BLAH

Germany 3-0 :P.

4-1 to the Germans and coasting!

Germany played very well today, no wonder Greece had no chances XP

Well that was certainly a fun game, 4-2 win for the Germans.

Pfft. I wanted Greece to win coz i generally back the underdogs
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

I'm hoping France can magic up a win against Spain, mainly because I got them in the sweepstakes at work :P

Now if you'll all excuse me, I have to go buy a France flag to wave frantically at my TV.

So now Portugal and Germany are through, I sense Spain and England going through too!! XD

Page 56 of 265 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast