Page 56 of 265 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 6615

Thread: Soccer Thread

  1. #1376
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    Messi won the Pichichi award, Copa del Rey, Spanish SuperCup, European Supercup and Club Word Cup -_-
    No i meant in the team. Lol i honestly did not know of all those things lol my bad. But Ronaldo won the spanish league, which is pretty much more important than any of those. Plus ronaldo has the euro, messi doesnt, which gives him many more chances since he's pwning in it!!

  2. #1377
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Unova!
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Whatever. Messi won the Spanish League like 5 times already, Ronaldo only once. Lol, you stupid Portuguese fans think you're going to win the Euro, SPAIN IS!!!!

  3. #1378
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    Whatever. Messi won the Spanish League like 5 times already, Ronaldo only once. Lol, you stupid Portuguese fans think you're going to win the Euro, SPAIN IS!!!!
    May I remind you "stupid" person, that we beat you 4-0 last time we played? Yeah eat dust. You played with your main team and got pwned! So watch out you "stupid" Spanish fan...

  4. #1379
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    72

    Default

    There you go girl calling the others (in this case the all portuguese people) stupid. Your lack of respect amazes me again you must be 10 or something. Don´t you ever say that again.. We are only excited because we are playing very well and we are in the semi-finals. Sir peras is normally discussing with you and you just know how to insult... Seriously what a bitc...
    Last edited by Propane; 21st June 2012 at 10:44 PM.

  5. #1380
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Unova!
    Posts
    561

    Default

    You insulted me, and I'm 11.

    Haven't you heard of flukes? LA ROJA!

  6. #1381
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    There you go girl calling the others (in this case the all portuguese people) stupid. Your lack of respect amazes me again you must be 10 or something. Don´t you ever say that again.. We are only excited because we are playing very well and we are in the semi-finals. Sir peras is only normally discussing with you and just know how to insult... Seriously what a bitc...
    Yeah I mean all I said at the beginning is that we won well and deserved more goals, and then she starts insulting Ronaldo with no reason. It must run in the blood of people that support barca, to insult others with lack of reasoning... And of course Messi won more times, he's been there since he was 10!!
    Deviamos tentar bani-la :P xD

  7. #1382
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    72

    Default

    I have nothing against you Nicole, but you should think before you write.
    Năo ela é muito novinha, vamos perdoá-la

  8. #1383
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,170

    Default Ronaldo delivers

    Got to love Ronaldo, I feel lucky to be able to witness such an amazing player such as him especially as he's had his fair and unfair share of critics, one of course being that he is not a big game player. I hope that Portugal do go as far as they can in this tournament as they are quite interesting to watch.

    France and Spain tomorrow, I'll be rooting for the French all the way seeing as Spain aren't an interesting team to watch anymore. Mainly due to the fact that the moment a team plays against them they are set up in an ultra defensive fashion (which to be fair to them has to be done) and makes for a dull game of Spain passing around their centre backs and just boring the life out of a game.

    I can see France setting up with a 5 man midfield line-up and possibly 2 holding players in an attempt to stifle the Spanish midfield. As long as the likes of Benzema can put away what little chances they will get then it is possible that France can win as Spain are not the 'all-powerful' force that they used to be.

    Failing that and if they do get to 90 minutes on an equal score then France could just take their chances and hold out for penalties. Either way for the good of the tournament Spain needs to go out.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  9. #1384
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    There you go girl calling the others (in this case the all portuguese people) stupid. Your lack of respect amazes me again you must be 10 or something. Don´t you ever say that again.. We are only excited because we are playing very well and we are in the semi-finals. Sir peras is normally discussing with you and you just know how to insult... Seriously what a bitc...
    She did something similar regarding black people a few weeks ago, I think she is just a little ignorant on certain matters. The best thing to do is just not respond to her when she says such things, instead just report her instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Got to love Ronaldo, I feel lucky to be able to witness such an amazing player such as him especially as he's had his fair and unfair share of critics, one of course being that he is not a big game player. I hope that Portugal do go as far as they can in this tournament as they are quite interesting to watch.

    France and Spain tomorrow, I'll be rooting for the French all the way seeing as Spain aren't an interesting team to watch anymore. Mainly due to the fact that the moment a team plays against them they are set up in an ultra defensive fashion (which to be fair to them has to be done) and makes for a dull game of Spain passing around their centre backs and just boring the life out of a game.

    I can see France setting up with a 5 man midfield line-up and possibly 2 holding players in an attempt to stifle the Spanish midfield. As long as the likes of Benzema can put away what little chances they will get then it is possible that France can win as Spain are not the 'all-powerful' force that they used to be.

    Failing that and if they do get to 90 minutes on an equal score then France could just take their chances and hold out for penalties. Either way for the good of the tournament Spain needs to go out.
    I agree on the Ronaldo front. If he really wants it then he will really hurt teams.
    I think Portugal can beat either France or Spain.
    Last edited by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII; 22nd June 2012 at 12:24 AM.



  10. #1385
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasien View Post
    I agree on the Ronaldo front. If he really wants it then he will really hurt teams.
    I think Portugal can beat either France or Spain.
    If they play like they played against Holland I think so too

  11. #1386
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Exile
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Why do you guys even reply to Nicole? I have him on my ignore list as absolutely none of his posts are worth reading (still not sure it's not a troll, actually).

    Anyway, I enjoyed watching yesterday's game a lot as both teams played great. I don't think Portugal will be able to make it through whoever wins the spain-france game, but their performance is this Euro has exceeded my expectations. Also, you guys should be thankful to the Netherlands, they "unlocked" Ronaldo by being awful . Oh and seeing Figo be that happy made me smile, I always liked him.

    Also, so hyped for the Sunday game!

  12. #1387
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,355

    Default

    ^Me to. COME ON ENGLAND

    aand Nicole and Sirperas just calm down. The last thing we want is for this thread to be closed down.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

  13. #1388
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    Got a damn problem with that, bub? Why do you care why I hate him for, what the hell?
    I do not care, I am only mentioning it.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  14. #1389
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,355

    Default

    What happened to calm down -.-
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

  15. #1390
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Unova!
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Germany 4-0 Greece

    Actually, I can see I am no longer welcomed here, so BYE all you stupid non-Barca and non-Spain fans!

    And I'm a girl, Fenix, a girl!

  16. #1391
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,170

    Default

    ...and nobody cared.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  17. #1392
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    aand Nicole and Sirperas just calm down. The last thing we want is for this thread to be closed down.
    Sorry, I just don't like when people criticize my team, it's rude and shows lack of respect. I will just ignore her too from now on xD
    So today, I don't really know who I wanna be for XD I have both greek and german friends, but I think I will be for Greece, because, hypothetically speaking, if we went to the finals, it would be easier to play against Greece than Germany. Don't mean it in a disrespectful way, but any country at the moment in my opinion is weaker than Germany

  18. #1393
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    South of Nowhere
    Posts
    7,911

    Default

    Getting ready for us to get our asses whooped tonight, but miracles do happen. We're probably gonna lose 0-5 but who gives a damn.
    BLAH

  19. #1394
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Germany 3-0 :P.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  20. #1395
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the next flight up
    Posts
    1,187

    Default

    4-1 to the Germans and coasting!

  21. #1396
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    Germany played very well today, no wonder Greece had no chances XP

  22. #1397
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Well that was certainly a fun game, 4-2 win for the Germans.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  23. #1398
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,355

    Default

    Pfft. I wanted Greece to win coz i generally back the underdogs
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

  24. #1399
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    20

    Default

    I'm hoping France can magic up a win against Spain, mainly because I got them in the sweepstakes at work :P

    Now if you'll all excuse me, I have to go buy a France flag to wave frantically at my TV.

  25. #1400
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    So now Portugal and Germany are through, I sense Spain and England going through too!! XD

Page 56 of 265 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •