Page 62 of 266 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 6645

Thread: Soccer Thread

wow, ballotelli. germans defense looks shaky after not being tested that much all tournament.

I have lost my doubt in Italy! I can't believe they are doing so good!

Wow can't believe Italy is leading 0-2
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

why not? they've had it in them, should've scored at least 3 against england + did anyone just see neuer's failed skill? oh dear:')

I'm so happy for Balotelli right now. Deep down, I like him, despite his crazy antics. I've been waiting for him to score all tournament, and I'm glad he's done it three times.
    Never a dull moment with Mario around.
    Last edited by KickAsh; 30th June 2012 at 12:28 AM. Reason: forgot about ireland game

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    I'm so happy for Balotelli right now. Deep down, I like him, despite his crazy antics. I've been waiting for him to score all tournament, and I'm glad he's done it twice.
    Is he joint top scorer now?

Woooooaaaaaahhhhhh Italy actually won, 2-1 :O So, Italy VS Spain Part 2!!!!

READ: TO BE UNABIASED, I THINK THAT DESTINY FAVOURS ITALY, AND THAT WE ( SPAIN ) MAY ACTUALLY GET SOME WOOD IN OUR TAILS ON SUNDAY.

I said it. I'm scared. Italia boy, Italia. They beat Germany, and now they coming for us. Crud.

Hopefully the final isn't as dull as the last game between these two teams.
    I think Spain might just take it though.

I wanted Spain to win since Italy knocked out England. But Spain knocked out France. I'll just be A neutral i guess
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    I'm so happy for Balotelli right now. Deep down, I like him, despite his crazy antics. I've been waiting for him to score all tournament, and I'm glad he's done it twice.
    Same here, he's got so much quality and he's bit wild which makes for football and entertainment gold. Just look at his celebration for his second goal. God bless Mario Balotelli and I hope Italy can win it come Sunday!

Every time I picked a new country who I would root for the got kicked out:

The Netherlands,
    France,
    England,
    Portugal,
    Germany.

So guys, Go Spain!

Even though I'm a die-hard Spanish fan, I think destiny will have Italia win, I mean, look at that Italy-Germany scoreline again!

Also, if Spain were knocked out earlier in the tournament I was going to be a neutral, I don't support any other national team. Shows how much principles you have, 7tyranitars.

Well as a nice neighbor I am, I'll be for Spain now!! Cmon Spain, if you've managed to come this far at least get your third cup in a row! X)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    Even though I'm a die-hard Spanish fan, I think destiny will have Italia win, I mean, look at that Italy-Germany scoreline again!

Also, if Spain were knocked out earlier in the tournament I was going to be a neutral, I don't support any other national team. Shows how much principles you have, 7tyranitars.
    I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I mean it's not like switching team to the one that is doing the best or anything. For instance, I root for Sweden because I am from Sweden, that part is obvious. When Sweden went out, I wouldn't say that I started cheering for another team, but out of the teams that were left I felt like Germany played the best football, and that I would rather see them win than any of the other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I mean it's not like switching team to the one that is doing the best or anything. For instance, I root for Sweden because I am from Sweden, that part is obvious. When Sweden went out, I wouldn't say that I started cheering for another team, but out of the teams that were left I felt like Germany played the best football, and that I would rather see them win than any of the other teams.
    This, I always root for The Netherlands but I if they are out I just pick one who I think deserves to win or that I want to win in favor of another or the others.

This topic reminded me of how much I dislike people who switch club teams all the time, or root for 10 teams in different leagues. (Like, I root for Inter in Italy, Barca in Spain, Chelsea in England etc.)

As an Englishman, it gives me great joy to see the Germans fail yet again. Our country seems to idolize their new youth and player generation system but in the end, they win as little as us...

Also, hope Italy win the final, means we'll have gone out to the eventual winners, and I feel Italy's football merits it. I actually can't see why so many people complain about Spain's style of football, but regardless, Italy have been entertaining in the sense that there weren't many expectations for them, and they've come playing a very good brand of attacking football.

Matchday six prediction:

Spain 1-1 Italy (Italy win on pens)

Nicole is banned again >.<
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Is that really a surprise?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Spaceman~ View Post
    Is that really a surprise?
    Everyone who is a Barcelona-fan should be banned. On a more serious note, I didn't see her go out of control in this thread so what did she do?
    And "banned AGAIN"? I thought you only got banned once.

She's been banned tons of times
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    Nicole is banned again >.<
    Oh well, we might have a nice thread here for a while now

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    She's been banned tons of times
    Doesn't really surprise me lol

Yeah but isn't a ban supposed to be permanent? Or is it like a week here and there?

Might be offtopic, anyhow I'll be rooting for Italy in the final.

It depends on how much infraction points you have and how bad the offense is.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Page 62 of 266 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast