Page 71 of 266 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 6645

Thread: Soccer Thread

PSG's looking to snub Moura for 45 million Euros -_-
    Didn't Leonardo ( Sporting Director) say there won't be any more signings? And it's on Espn Soccernet, which is concrete enough.

And Oh My God, United have some really good talent out there. Lingard, Turncliffe, Petrucci then Brady.

Oscar is way better than Lucas, Chelsea struck some gold.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

PSG completely overspent for Moura. Their other purchases of Ibrahimovic, Lavezzi, and Thiago Silva were all very good buys at reasonably savvy prices, but they really had no need for Moura, a player who will take some time to develop and may never be any good.
    Of course, if in a few years Moura becomes an outstanding player then the €45mil euro price tag would be justified but right now it seems dubious.

Do you guys think Real Madrid should buy Witsel? I, as a madrid fan, do since witsel has such great potential, and already shows great skills.
    But again, I also am a benfica fan (witsel's team) so I dont wanna lose him lol

It's great to see Nemanja Vidic back in the United team. Best Defender in the world in my opinion

I agree, he is the best. Nice to hear Evans is going to be ready for the start of the season, as United is a bit short on defenders at the moment.

I was wondering, what do you guys think about this Bolt deal? I doubt anything will happen, but it could be interesting, if he is actually signed. Then again, I'm a bit biased because of my last season. The team I play for had the league's top scorer, who is techincally terrible, but incredibly fast and was able to get himself in one-on-ones a few times in each game on speed alone.
    Just another generic signature.

I hope Bolts deal isnt true. I mean, Seriously?
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Haha, Bolt seems pretty serious. It's bull. To be honest. I mean, it's great to have a celebrity-fan who's crazy about United, but that's a bit too over ambitious.

So, Barcelona vs. Man United in 4 hours. Can't wait to see United play in their new Away Kit. Looks awesome.
    Predictions for this match? I'd say 3-3 draw.

In other news, Lucas himself seems pretty interested in PSG's 'project' [smoney[/s]
    United looking back at Axel Witsel of Benfica and Spanish wonder kid Isco of Malaga. Seems pretty good buys, I hope Fergier gets one of them.
    RVP to United saga seems to be getting pretty concrete. I've seen more rumors flying about him set to join United, and that Fergie is to make a generous bid for him.

Nemaja Vidic <3
    I've missed him so much last season.
    He comes from Serbiaa.
    He'll ******* murder yaa xD

Looking for to hearing that in Old Trafford.

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

I think Barcelona will win it but Man U has a decent chance to draw.
    All Bolt is doing is trying out for the team. I mean, if the fastest man in the world wanted to play for your football team, would you say no? So why not offer him a tryout? He probably won't be very good, but if he turns out to have some skill then Man U look have found a surprise star.

Barcelona won after penalties (2-0), 0-0 after 90 minutes. Game was pretty good, I don't really mind the loss since it's more of a draw in my head.

Yup Barca won after penalties, it was 0-0. I can't take these games seriously for some reason, didn't watch the whole game Rooney missed a penalty at the end of the first half too. We're looking good, and Jordi Alba made his debut, can't wait for the La Liga season to start!! We first have to play ( and execute our revenge ) against Real Madrid, which will be a cracker as it has always been.

So Zantera, you were at the game ( Barca-Man U )?
    Last edited by ~Nicole~; 9th August 2012 at 12:52 AM.

Yeah, I saw it live. Thought the first half was pretty good (chances for both teams), second half had less chances but both teams did some changes so it wasn't that surprising. I knew Barcelona would win it when it went to penalties, England and English teams in general aren't really that pro when it comes to penalty-shootouts sadly.

Sadly, I didn't watch the game because I was feeling sick last night. I might watch the replay today.
    Just another generic signature.

Liverpool vs FC Gomel today. 5 past 8 pm gmt i believe
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Satisfied with United's performance, though they need to work on their Pens.
    0-0 for 90 minutes against Barca is an okay result.
    2 Defenders and Valencia were enough to stop Messi in the first half.

Real Madrid 5-1 AC Milan.

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

The one thing I'm worried about is our inability to create many clear cut chances in the match vs Utd, looks like we'll have a problem with that again *sighs* -_- May take us a while to win the CL again but La Liga is there.

Liverpool Are winning 2-0 (3-0 on aggregate)
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

But you know what annoys me? Barcelona aren't unbeatable, I know that well, as we all frickin saw last season, but annoying losers keep saying that it's the end of an era of dominance now that Pep has left. Bullcrap, I don't want to hear it!!! I guess we'll all see when Barca and Madrid play in the Spanish Supercup finals.

The Community Shield will be played in two days. Normally it wouldn't be too exciting, but since it's Man City vs. Chelsea, I think it should be a good match, we'll be able to see how good Man City looks, and how Chelsea's new signings perform against the defending EPL champs.

Agger and Alex Song are two players linked with Barca- and I want neither on my team. We have Mascherano and Busquets.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    Agger and Alex Song are two players linked with Barca- and I want neither on my team. We have Mascherano and Busquets.
    Busquets is the most filth player on the planet. I do love Macherano though

I really don't get why Barca are trying to buy defensive midfielders to play in the defense, I mean it's really not that hard to find good players who play on the defense normally.

Lol Mexico - Brasil 2-1 Goodjob Mexico.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

MEXICO ACTUALLY WON! :')
    I was rooting but I expected a loss.
    *didn't get to watch it*

Dammit, Mexico won. I wanted Brazil to win... especially since they floored us in the semis

It was actually so close though, there was a chance right at the end that could've made the score 2-2. But of course Brazil had to blow it -_-

Barcelona leading Dinamo Bucarest 1-0 with Leo Messi netting

Page 71 of 266 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast