Page 82 of 266 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 6645

Thread: Soccer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    To solve our striking crisis we should snap up Owen, fowler and heskey who are all free agents

And do you guys hate Di Canio now. If you dont know why type his name into google
    Typed his name into Google and read that he's angry with his goalkeeper. Don't have any feelings on the matter.

Di Canio is great, he cuts to the chase, and I enjoy that. Sometimes though, he needs to tone down the ego, just for the sake of avoiding hypocracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjames View Post
    There are reports that Cristiano Ronaldo is unhappy with life at Real Madrid after what he said to journalists in a post-match interview. There's speculation that he's fallen out with some of his team-mates. One wonders whether he will still be there come the end of the season.
    Quite interesting. Of course Ronaldo won't actually leave Madrid, but I wonder what's making him unsettled.

To solve our striking crisis we should snap up Owen, fowler and heskey who are all free agents
    The fact that you are even considering these options is a bad sign. Owen might be a decent option, but the other two are worthless. Missing out on Clint Dempsey and/or Berbatov was a blow to Liverpool.

Zenit have signed Hulk for €50m.

Quote Originally Posted by synthetica View Post
    I dont think you know much about English football. United is famous for such late combacks.

Anyway, I'm kind of glad I was unable to watch the United match. I would've probably lose my nerves long before the end, probably right after the penalty. I'm a bit frustrated, though. Three rounds into the season and I still couldn't watch a single United match. I'm never at home when they are on.
    Nah, I don't really know anything about English football, cause I'm a La Liga ( Spanish football ) fan. But okay, whatever, City made the late comeback against Southampton in the 2012-13 season before United, that's why I said City-esque, also with a missed penalty.

Anyway, we really fought up against Valencia for the 1-0 win yesterday, lol. Adriano's bullet won it for us. 3 games, 3 won, 0 drawn, 0 lossed and 9 points out of 9. Now for the International Break!! My team, Spain, is playing Georgia, hopefully a sure-fire rout.
    Last edited by ~Nicole~; 4th September 2012 at 12:45 AM.

It's hard being a Liverpool fan :3
    Even harder being a fan of Scottish Football XD
    WHITE 2 FC - Mega - 1679 1590 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjames View Post
    Zenit have signed Hulk for €50m.
    Yeah I thought that was a bit odd considering Chelsea had been after him for a while now, I don't really know anything about Russian footy but I still say he'd of been better off playing in Spain or England, I'd of loved him to link up with Falcao at Atletico again!
    Thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    Thanks to Rykerr for the shiny card

Quote Originally Posted by megamuncher View Post
    You still have teams up there?

Quote Originally Posted by megamuncher View Post
    The FA direly needs to do something about the SPL and the Socttish Divisions. In my opinion it's becoming a joke, and Glasgow Rangers going into administration (the most successful club in Scotland for those of you who didn't know this) is just another sign that the Scottish Football League system needs an overhaul. Money is just disappearing from clubs quicker and quicker.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

They have football in Scotland now?

Ohohohohohohoho jokes. :P

Stoke have signed Owen on free transfer.
    Just another generic signature.

Thats the last we'll hear of Hulk.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

There is talk that Liverpool will activate a clause in the contract and bring Carroll back from his loan spell at West Ham in January. West Ham have said they will fight to keep Carroll for the entire season.

I know this a little late but I have been way to busy to brag about Mexico winning gold, although it was bitter sweet because the US beat us in the Azteca. Congratulations to the US for that victory and the US Womens soccer team. Speaking about the Mexico-US game I really feel like Shea should get more play time, he was the difference maker and Mexican players usually from what I have seen have a hard time covering him.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 5th September 2012 at 9:08 AM.

What the hell is all this freakin' noise about?! Why is Cristiano Ronaldo such a fucking BABY ( Sorry I don't curse a lot but this particular subject pissed me off )!?! The Sun said he wants out of Madrid, he said it's not about money, it could still be the fact that some Madrid players are saying they want Casillas to win the Ballon d' Or. I personally think he is doing this to get attention. WOULD SOMEBODY SHUT THIS BABY UP AND WOULD SOME CLUB ANNOUNCE THEY'VE SIGNED HIM NOW AND HE'LL ARRIVE IN JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why all this noise over a baby crying for attention, Oh Lord Father...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    WOULD SOME CLUB ANNOUNCE THEY'VE SIGNED HIM NOW AND HE'LL ARRIVE IN JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why all this noise over a baby crying for attention, Oh Lord Father...
    I'd personally welcome him back to Manchester United with open arms, I don't think he's ever been as happy at Madrid as he was at United look at his body language while he's playing.

I'm not just saying this to get in Nicole's good books but I think if you took Ronaldo out of the Madrid squad they'd have no one to replace him where as if you took Messi out of the Barcelona squad they'd have the like's of Villa, Alexis and Fab(once he finds his form again) who are all quite prolific goal scorers and you've got Iniesta and Xavi to set them up. Where as with Madrid you take Christino out and you've lost the creative spark of the team and top goalscorer (Benzema and Higuaín are often set up by Ronaldo) just my two pence though :P

Also, I really hate international football breaks, they just disrupt the season for everyone!

Me too, though we need them for world cup qualifiers and stuff
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Me too, though we need them for world cup qualifiers and stuff
    But come on, it's not like countries like Malta and Kyrgyzstan are actually going to qualify. We should just shorten it by eliminating the countries with shoddy populations and bad football leagues.

Of course, I'm only kidding.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyHaxorus View Post
    I'd personally welcome him back to Manchester United with open arms, I don't think he's ever been as happy at Madrid as he was at United look at his body language while he's playing.

I'm not just saying this to get in Nicole's good books but I think if you took Ronaldo out of the Madrid squad they'd have no one to replace him where as if you took Messi out of the Barcelona squad they'd have the like's of Villa, Alexis and Fab(once he finds his form again) who are all quite prolific goal scorers and you've got Iniesta and Xavi to set them up. Where as with Madrid you take Christino out and you've lost the creative spark of the team and top goalscorer (Benzema and Higuaín are often set up by Ronaldo) just my two pence though :P

Also, I really hate international football breaks, they just disrupt the season for everyone!
    Isn't that just heaping more praise on Ronaldo by saying that he is essentially irreplaceable and unique.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Isn't that just heaping more praise on Ronaldo by saying that he is essentially irreplaceable and unique.
    Yep! What can I say, he's joint top player of the world imo, if I were one of the head honchos at Real I'd be finding out what was wrong with him and be trying to fix it.

If it is what they are saying about Casillas getting more votes than him or whatever I think people are deluded I know most people on here have feelings about Casillas's ability :P

If Casillas got more votes than me, I'd be sad too.

Should be a routine victory for england today
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Moldova 0-5 England

Spain beat our opponents 5-0 today, Villa scored! Fuuckkk YES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    Spain beat our opponents 5-0 today, Villa scored! Fuuckkk YES!!!
    It's worth mentioning that your opponents were Saudi Arabia, who are ranked 105th and pretty much suck.

Page 82 of 266 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast