Page 95 of 265 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 6608

Thread: Soccer Thread

Ajax 3-1 City.

Today is a good day.

You all need to stop making stubborn predictions that turn out to be wrong!

(Is aware of the hypocrasy of predicting a defeat for Ajax)

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjames View Post
    Ajax 3-1 City.

Today is a good day.
    Not an Ajax supporter, but damn was I laughing irl.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    Bayern are better than Dortmund anyway. Dortmund's best player is Marco Reus. I know Madrid are winning like 5-0, but if Germany can squander a 4-0 lead to Sweden, anything can happen!

And Real Madrid, let's do what? I think I should ignore you because I don't want to get in trouble again.

Wouldn't be needed if Messi scored his.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Hey all, let's bull the pretty Barca girl! She thinks Dortmund are going to rout Madrid tomorrow! Psh all I can say is that we were going to run over Celtic if it were us! Talk with sense Barca fan, or I will rock you up, because I have a dirty dirty mouth!

~Prediction~

Dortmund 0-2 Madrid

City 2-2 Ajax
    Well Real did lose from Dortmund.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 24th October 2012 at 10:30 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I think I was the only one here that thought Ajax had a good chance of beating City. Everyone who predicted the result wrote it off as an easy City win. I never publicly expressed my view though so I recognise I have no right to say I told you so. :L

YES DORTMUND BEAT MADRID 2-1!!!!!! F*uck U Real Madrid!!! HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!! Time to collect my $10 tomorrow at school for the bet I placed with another girl!

^Yeah Congrats, you Spaniards screwed over the Scots, now Madrid lost to a good team and you're happy? Least Madrid had a challenge to overcome, you don't. You're just a bully, yanno the one which steals your lunchbox/money/hat and then holds it over your head so you can't reach it? That's what Barcelona are, I wish that they don't win the CL because then it'd be the 2nd successive year in which the most boring team won it. (You were good 2 years ago.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Some butthurt Portuguese that likes Madrid has nothing better to say, so LOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLL at you my friend, and BY THE F'ING WAY I'M NOT SPANISH I AM CATALAN!!!! CATALUNYA IS NOT SPAIN!!!!

That reminds me of an interesting article I read recently about how Catalonia's independence would affect Barcelona FC. If Catalonia was to achieve independence, that would mean that Barcelona may no longer be able to play in La Liga and would be confined to playing in a Catalonia league. There are exceptions to that rule, such as Swansea and Cardiff playing in the English leagues and Monaco playing in Ligue 2. The bottom line is that Barcelona would not be guaranteed a place in La Liga should independence happen.

Rosell said even if Catalunya becomes independent from Spain we will remain in La Liga and continue to play Real Madrid just as always!

WILL ALWAYS BE PROUD TO BE A CATALAN AND AN FC BARCELONA FAN!!!!!
    Last edited by ~Nicole~; 25th October 2012 at 1:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjames View Post
    That reminds me of an interesting article I read recently about how Catalonia's independence would affect Barcelona FC. If Catalonia was to achieve independence, that would mean that Barcelona may no longer be able to play in La Liga and would be confined to playing in a Catalonia league. There are exceptions to that rule, such as Swansea and Cardiff playing in the English leagues and Monaco playing in Ligue 2. The bottom line is that Barcelona would not be guaranteed a place in La Liga should independence happen.
    I saw this and immediately thought about Derry City playing in the Irish League xD

Rosell said even if Catalunya becomes independent from Spain we will remain in La Liga and continue to play Real Madrid just as always!

WILL ALWAYS BE PROUD TO BE A CATALAN AND AN FC BARCELONA FAN!!!!!
    I read up on that and all I read was that he was 'convinced' that they would stay in La Liga. It wouldn't be his decision to make anyway would it? Surely it would be up to the bosses of the Spanish FA.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Spaceman~ View Post
    I saw this and immediately thought about Derry City playing in the Irish League xD
    I've heard of Derry City but didn't know they were a Northern Irish team playing in the Republic of Ireland league. Good ol' Wikipedia, always there when I need it. :P
    Last edited by Ninjames; 25th October 2012 at 1:15 AM.

What a dreadful result for Arsenal, for British football all round it's been a stupid week. I remember a few years ago some people claimed English teams would dominate the Champions League for years to come!

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    What a dreadful result for Arsenal, for British football all round it's been a stupid week. I remember a few years ago some people claimed English teams would dominate the Champions League for years to come!
    Trust Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal to let the side down!

The Spanish FA would probably put us in the Catalunya League for spite so we could stop always winning the Liga

Surprising results last night. Ajax winning against City, and Real losing to Dortmund. My respect for our rivals in Amsterdam. If only PSV will win tonight against AIK and Twente against Levante, then it'll be a good week for the Dutch.
    My future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, (event shiny) Metagross, Torkoal, Altaria, Walrein, Groudon

Proven fact: Stardust Road and Teresa Waltz from the Super Mario Galaxy CD are good lullabies. Thanks to Savanny Killersaurus for demonstrating.

Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

The Spanish FA would probably put us in the Catalunya League for spite so we could stop always winning the Liga
    Actualy it wouldn't be a smart move from their part. It would basicly give Real Madrid a hegomony and it would make it a very boring competition to watch.

Now since Barca is a catalonian club, why would they even be assosiated with Spain if they where granted independance?
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Who said Spanish competition isn't boring? The only thing that's NOT boring is El Clasico. The rest is waaaay too predictable. Like pitting a bug catcher with his Caterpie army against Flannery.
    My future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, (event shiny) Metagross, Torkoal, Altaria, Walrein, Groudon

Proven fact: Stardust Road and Teresa Waltz from the Super Mario Galaxy CD are good lullabies. Thanks to Savanny Killersaurus for demonstrating.

Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

I'm not sure about the politics of Catalonian independance, for the sake of Spanish football, I can't see Barcelona leaving the Spanish leagues (or Espanyol for that matter).

So I've noticed Videoton FC are turning heads in the Europa League so far, beating Sporting CP and Basel is not to be sniffed at. So I looked them up and was suprised to find they are managed by Paulo Sousa, the former Swansea manager. You learn something new everyday.

EDIT: Predictions come round so quickly:

Aston Villa 0-0 Norwich
    Arsenal 1-0 QPR
    Reading 0-0 Fulham
    Stoke 2-0 Sunderland
    Wigan 1-0 West Ham
    Man City 3-2 Swansea
    Everton 2-2 Liverpool
    Newcastle 3-1 West Brom
    Southampton 0-2 Tottenham
    Chelsea 2-1 Man Utd
    Last edited by The Benmeister; 25th October 2012 at 11:06 PM.

I can't wait to watch the Chelsea-Manchester United game! Here are my predictions:

Aston Villa 1-0 Norwich
    Arsenal 3-1 QPR
    Reading 1-2 Fulham
    Stoke 1-1 Sunderland
    Wigan 0-0 West Ham
    Man City 3-2 Swansea
    Everton 3-2 Liverpool
    Newcastle 4-0 West Brom
    Southampton 1-3 Tottenham
    Chelsea 1-3 Man United

Screw Barcelona and Real Madrid LEVANTE WON, **** YEAH, LEVANTE'S HERE TO SAVE THE MOTHER****IN' WORLD YEAH!!! Ohhhh, and Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk are doing good, see Catalanicole that's why I like the Europa League because MINNOWS ARE THE WINNERS, YAY! (Yeah I really enjoy Levante because they were the best team last season in La Liga. (They topped the table even though they had no money.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Why are a set of people becoming trolls in this thread? First Real Madrid, then Payne, who else?

On topic, has anyone experienced freezes in FIFA 13 Career Mode after the update?

BEFORE I FORGET, LA LIGA PREDICTIONS:

Espanyol 0-2 Malaga
    Real Betis 0-4 Valencia
    Celta de Vigo 0-0 Deportivo La Coruna
    Rayo Vallecano 0-5 Barcelona
    Real Zaragoza 1-3 Sevilla
    Levante 2-0 Granada
    Athletic Bilbao 1-0 Getafe
    Atletico Madrid 5-0 Osasuna
    Mallorca 1-5 Real Madrid
    Valladolid 2-2 Real Sociedad
    Last edited by ~Nicole~; 26th October 2012 at 2:30 AM.

Mancini is pretty average in Europe considering the resources available to him. Manchester City clearly have not learnt from their last year in the Champions League unlike Dortmund
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Hey, Hey, Hey Catalanicole, how am I being a troll? I simply like Levante, is that a crime to like Levante and Dnipro and Heerenveen and Enyimba and Walsall and Annan Athletic and TP Mazembe and etc. etc. (Is Hekari United still around?)

-_- Ignore that comment about u being a troll.

I hear City are going to approach Pep, that would be scary, what Pep could do to a talented outfit like City! United may never win the Premier League again if Pep takes over at the helm of City! That is, until his fourth season in charge, where his magic will again run out, lol.

Someone change the thread name to ''FOOTBALL thread''. Also, Ael Limassol 0-1 Fenerbahce got me really annoyed. Fenerbahce should of played better and scored more.
    Last edited by Hilda; 26th October 2012 at 7:11 AM.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Page 95 of 265 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast