Page 98 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 6481

Thread: Soccer Thread

Barca is my team so I'll always talk about BARCELONA. 7-5 is an extraordinary scoreline though 0_o

^So Walsall's my team, PSV's the other dude's team, ya don't see us always preaching about them. Hell I think I preached more about PSV then he has.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

Must have been poor defending if Chamakh made it on the scoresheet. That's when you know things are bad.

^It also doesn't help that Reading have a history of losing 7-5. (I'm referring to either 2005, 2007 or 2008 when they lost 7-5 to Portsmouth in the premier ship.)
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Why would I talk about Arsenal and Reading when Barcelona played a game today. Tomorrow Chelsea and Man U are playing so that's the match and the teams I'll talk about tomorrow! Sunday when Chelsea played Man U you didn't see me talk about Barcelona too much didn't you? God why can't you leave me alone and let me talk about what I want to talk about once it's on topic!!!!!! Ugh!

^Why do you even support them anyway? You're from Trinidad? Support one of their teams like West Coast United (Wait no that's Jamaican, sorry about that), uhhh, W Connection (earnestly just checked it out in Wikipedia because even I don't know any teams from where you're from.) Also I wouldn't talk about Arsenal Reading meself but the score man, the score. If Barcelona won a game which consisted of 5 goals for one team (Oh, wait.) So yeah in all earnesty, in my opinion the footballing equivalent of Ryback V JTG isn't really exciting me as much as Tyson Kidd V Jimmy Snuka.

#fandangorevolution

I'M FROM BARCELONA, MY PARENTS MOVED TO TRINIDAD. When I was four I started supporting Barca ( that's when I used to live in Barcelona ). That's why I'm a Catalan and that's why there was that whole Catalunya Independence talk a few pages back, because Real Madrid ( the user on SPPf ) talked about how I can't support Bar-sorry Catalunya in the World Cup and Euros and I told him something, can't remember, and then they started talking about the Catalunya Independence and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    ^So Walsall's my team, PSV's the other dude's team, ya don't see us always preaching about them. Hell I think I preached more about PSV then he has.
    You are my new best friend. FORZA PSV!!
    Looking for Dutch pokémon trainers. If you read this and are Dutch, contact me with a VM or PM. I'd like to get in touch with you. Ya know, for fun.

Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

Quote Originally Posted by ???2 View Post
    You are my new best friend. FORZA PSV!!
    And even I support them kinda :P.

Anyway since we are talking about cup matches I figure this one would be quite interesting. A third tier team managed to win 6-1 from a second tier team here. With 5 goals scored within the first 15 mins. I figure that is impressive aswell. (Oh and the club I support won after penalties )
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    And even I support them kinda :P.

Anyway since we are talking about cup matches I figure this one would be quite interesting. A third tier team managed to win 6-1 from a second tier team here. With 5 goals scored within the first 15 mins. I figure that is impressive aswell. (Oh and the club I support won after penalties )
    I was astonished when i heard that. FC Eindhoven lost to some amateurs, conceiding 5 goals in the first 13 minutes. Unbelievable. But they weren't the only team being knocked out of the cup. Helmond, Excelsior and FC Emmen lost against amateurs as well. Seems as if those amateurs keep getting better and better. Or the pro's are getting worse. :/
    Looking for Dutch pokémon trainers. If you read this and are Dutch, contact me with a VM or PM. I'd like to get in touch with you. Ya know, for fun.

Who remembers CD Mirandes in last season's Copa Del Rey? Third tier Spanish side that went on to reach the semi finals after beating Villarreal, Racing and Espanyol. Oddly enough Mirandes got promoted last season too, and Villarreal and Racing got relegated, so now they face them as regular opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by ???2 View Post
    I was astonished when i heard that. FC Eindhoven lost to some amateurs, conceiding 5 goals in the first 13 minutes. Unbelievable. But they weren't the only team being knocked out of the cup. Helmond, Excelsior and FC Emmen lost against amateurs as well. Seems as if those amateurs keep getting better and better. Or the pro's are getting worse. :/
    I think I will rather draw GOA then ado'20 atm XD
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

The commentary on FIFA 13 just made a reference to it being Halloween night. Nice touch but a bit unrealistic since on my CM it's the 11th May 2014.
    Last edited by Ninjames; 31st October 2012 at 4:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    Who remembers CD Mirandes in last season's Copa Del Rey? Third tier Spanish side that went on to reach the semi finals after beating Villarreal, Racing and Espanyol. Oddly enough Mirandes got promoted last season too, and Villarreal and Racing got relegated, so now they face them as regular opponents.
    Yeah I also recall when Alcorcon demolished, destroyed and outright annihilated Real Madrid 4-0 in I think it was 2009? Nicole, was it 2008 or 2009 when your biggest rivals got humbled.

#fandangorevolution

Beginning to think Chelsea have paid Wootton to deliberately play badly.

Chelsea 5-4 United. Ah well, life goes on!
    Last edited by Ninjames; 31st October 2012 at 11:29 PM.

Chelsea 5-4 United, yeah, another crazy game, the world is going to really end -_-

It was 2009 Madrid got beaten 4-0 if my memory serves me correctly.

P.S. Thanks for bringing back fond memories Payne XD

^No problem pal.

#fandangorevolution

La Liga Predictions for the weekend:

Malaga 2-0 Rayo Vallecano
    Barcelona 5-1 Celta Vigo
    Real Madrid 4-1 Real Zaragoza
    Valencia 2-3 Atletico Madrid
    Real Sociedad 2-1 Espanyol
    Deportivo La Coruna 3-1 Mallorca
    Osasuna 1-1 Valladolid
    Granada 0-3 Athletic Bilbao
    Sevilla 2-2 Levante
    Getafe 1-2 Real Betis

Great day, nine goal thriller in London, and more importantly the Spuds are dumped out of the cup! Liverpool too, suddenly Arsenal are second favourite for the trophy, of course that means absolutely nothing.

^Aren't they drawn against the favourites, Bradford. I want Bradford to win just because we'd then have a 4th Tier Side reaching Europe.

#fandangorevolution

My Arceus, PSV was horrible. We won 3-1 but it was a close call. Against freakin' amateurs! I wonder who the REAL amateurs were because in my eyes, there were 22 instead of 11 n00bs on the field. Blegh. >.<

Capital One Cup quarter-final draw:

Leeds v Chelsea

Swansea v Middlesbrough

Norwich v Aston Villa

Bradford v Arsenal
    Arsenal have never had an easier chance to end their trophy drought (well, except that Birmingham final). On paper Arsenal should be beating all the other teams except Chelsea, if Chelsea can get knocked out before Arsenal face them that would be ideal but if not the the finals would be the best time to face them although facing them in a two legged semi final may give them the chance to rectify mistakes in the case of a poor first leg.

It may be a nothing trophy to a club of Arsenal's stature but they should take the opportunity should it arises as the benefits would make it worthwhile.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Some Man United-fans made a banner saying "Chelsea FC - caring about racism since last Sunday", hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Some Man United-fans made a banner saying "Chelsea FC - caring about racism since last Sunday", hahaha!
    There was also one that said something like "Clattenburg; Referee. Leader. Legend." Ohohohohohohoho.

Will never be as good as the time that United fan went to Anfield for the Liverpool v Spurs game, sat amongst the Liverpool fans and hung a "M.U.F.C 19 TIMES" banner over the side of the stands. There's a picture here.

Meanwhile, in the Netherlands, the head of the Eredivisie lost to a team somewhere in the middle of the second highest league, the Jupiler League. Surprising? I think not, the higher ranked teams sucked hard the past few days. Feyenoord is next, let's see how they will do.

Page 98 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast