Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Antarctic Trade Gazebo

Default Antarctic Trade Gazebo

[Thank you PKMNRookie for the amazing banner and Thank you PikaPal_Lira for the dancing Shiny Froslass]

Welcome To the Antarctic Trade Gazebo! This is GlaceonQueen~.

NOTICE!!!!!
        Spoiler:- Notice!:

I would like to thank my ever so helpful cloner, ShadowKyorge443! His help with cloning my various mon for this thread, and all without fee, is simply exemplary. I honestly look forward to working together with him [ I'm assuming he] for our trade shop careers.

Cloners:
    ShadowKyorge443
    DarkDream79
    K1LL3RxP0P7aRt
    NoToRiousBrawL

Rules

[Please read my rules, ratios and want to know sections before making a claim. This is merely for benefiting our possible trade.

1. Follow ALL Trade forum and SPPF rules.
    2. Be polite and patient, for I am a busy person and may not reply to your post immediately.
    3. No spam.
    4. No ridiculous requests. [magicarp for shiny virizion, etc]
    5. Use proper English and grammar please, as I am not multilingual and texttalk and me are not compatible in the slightest.
    6. Absolutely NO hacks what so ever. In the event I accidentally give you a hacked Pokemon, give me legitimate proof and I will exchange with something else or a complete refund. Hacked Pokemon will be released. If I receive a hacked Pokemon from you, I will ask politely for a return of the Pokemon that you received. Failure to return said Pokemon will result in immediate blacklisting and a warning to all trade shops I know.
    ~~~Exception: Clones are perfectly fine by me, so long as they come from legit background. All shinies and legends here are clones.
    7. I can take items in the event you do not have what I want, but only for regular adoptions, not for shinies.
    8. Have fun!

Ratios:

1 Adoption/ [Counts under regular.]
    1 Regular/ 1 item or 1 regular.
    1 DW event/ 1 item or regular or 1 DW event
    1 Shiny/ 1 shiny OR 2 DW or 2 regular
    1 FLAWLESS shiny/ 1 shiny legandary OR 1 DW shiny OR 2 regular shinies
    1 DW Shiny/ 2 Shinies OR 1 FLAWLESS shiny or two regular shinies, or 3 EM pokemon or Dw females.
    1 Legendary/ 2 shinies or 2 Dw and 2 items or regular
    1 Shiny Legandary/ 3 shinies or 3 DW
    Event: PM me!

Terminology used in shop. Consider this a Pseudo "Must Know Section" of sorts.

Spoiler:- Terminology:

Read this section for benefiting our trade.

Spoiler:- Want to know:

Trophy Case: Over the years, I have collected several pokemon that I am proud to call my own, mainly ether lucky finds, events with special meaning to them or Pokemon have RNGed for me. Bellow are such pokemon and a synopsis of how I got them. Most of the Pokemon in these are NOT FOR TRADE, though I will mark which ones are not for trade and which ones are.

Spoiler:- Trophy Case:

Point System: As I am a hardcore breeder, I love breeding egg moves and flawless pokemon. I however love doing so late at night and therefore sometimes screw up what parents can breed what moves can breed into what Pokemon [mainly in Non-Field Pokemon, because there is no illegal move sets with Smeargle]. This is where you come in. Bellow I have a list of what males I need, this changes as my EM list expands or is completed and what not. Some of these are also Foreign females that I've had no luck on getting on GTS,[because almost everyone on GTS wants a "level 9 Reshaim" or a "level 100"] for MMing for shinies. If you have a male Pokemon or Foreign female on my list, simply negotiate a trade with me and then trade with me then you will receive a point. This point can get you Dream World Females, Egg move Males or even some shinys! These Points are in addition to whatever pokemon I'm already trading you.

1 Point: A EMm or DWm
    2 Points: A DWf or 2 EM Males
    3 Points: A Regular shiny.

Spoiler:- Wanted EM or Breeding Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Point-Holders:

Strike/Ban system:

Spoiler:- Strike System:

Now to the fun stuff~.

What I offer~.

Spoiler:- What I offer:

ADOPT: Due to having a bunch of breeding extras and not enough space, I now offer various adoptions. I would like items instead of Pokemon for these! For what I would like, see my items list under "Wants". Most of these adoptable ether have the DW ability, a benefiting nature, or egg moves. All of these Pokemon need good homes. Because I'm trying to get rid of this relevantly good nature or EM Pokemon to relieve my aching PC System and I won't be getting white for a while, I will not be cloning any of these Pokemon. Once it's gone, its gone unless it ether comes back to me, which is unlikely, or it is an easy breed. Some of these are Foreign Pokemon, Mainly Korean or Japanese, that I searched on GTS for specifically for MMing for a shiny.

Spoiler:- Adoption List:

Spoiler:- The Egg Raffle:

Blacklist!
        Spoiler:- Blacklist.:

Spoiler:- White List:

What I would like~
    What I would like.

Spoiler:- What I would like.:

How To ask for trades

Just send me a PM or leave a message which includes:

~What Pokemon you want.
    ~What your willing to give me in return.
    ~Your Friend Code.

Questions?

Contact me! I will try my best to help you and I don't bite.

Spoiler:- Pending Trades:
    Last edited by GlaceonQueen; 11th December 2011 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Updating
    I rule your Glacys

Friend Codes
    Black FC: 5329-4816-6986 [upon beating White, my breeding and battling only game]
    White FC: 3697-3939-8308 [As soon as I defeat the game, my event game and shiny game.]

Spoiler:- My Wants:

[Thank you Pengyzu for the Pengy Pole Support badge! ]

Hey congrats on getting approved too! I noticed that you wanted a DW (Female I assume) Tangela too, which I have. I would gladly trade one for a DW Female Lickitung (preferred) or a DW Female Nidoran.
    Click the Userbar to Vist my Trade Shop!

Credit for the AMAZING userbar goes to Mew_ and -Sarah! Thanks so much the two of you!

Credit for the Amazing Vaporeon recolors goes to PetuniaBubbles! Thanks so much!

Credit for this awesome Avatar Signature goes to Blackacer! Thanks so much!

Hey, congrats on getting approved! Is the shiny Azumarill UT? If not, is it EV'd?

hi i am interested in your shiny buneary scyther and azumarill. I can offer dw tangela female hoppip male aerodactyl male rattata male surskit male lotad male tailow male exeggcute male sunkern male pidgey male gligar male nidoran female kangaskhan female butterfree male lickitung male and bellsprout female.

@ Fissurous: Thank you. The Azumaril has been trained to evolve it, but otherwise is UT.

@ Craig87: 1. Are those all DW? 2. I think someone else might want that Azumaril, but the other two I could do, but do you have anything else besides what is mentioned above?
    I rule your Glacys

Friend Codes
    Black FC: 5329-4816-6986 [upon beating White, my breeding and battling only game]
    White FC: 3697-3939-8308 [As soon as I defeat the game, my event game and shiny game.]

i'll give you a japeneese liwick and a DW drifloon for your shiny buenary
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

they are all dw still in entree forest so ut. I have some shinies i can offer and i have a pklatam jirachi i can offer.

@craig87: I will take your DW Bellsprout female and two other regular pokemon or items off my list for my shiny Scyther. The Azumaril is still available, though the buneary has been traded.
    I rule your Glacys

Friend Codes

sorry i cant see which regular pokemon you want is there any specific ones you want?

@Craig87: Do you have a slugma or litwick male with heat wave? a Larvitar or Deino with Dark Pulse? Or a male smeargle? I also take really good egg move males, Foreign Dittos and items. [See my list]
    Last edited by GlaceonQueen; 29th June 2011 at 8:19 PM. Reason: Expanding on options.
    I rule your Glacys

Friend Codes

i have a male smeagle and can offer a zorua with snarl

I will take both of those for the Shiny Azumaril. just leave me your FC and I will come a'running.
    I rule your Glacys

Friend Codes

Hey can I also get one of the male Shinx with the elemetal fangs egg moves from your adoptions?

Credit for the AMAZING userbar goes to Mew_ and -Sarah! Thanks so much the two of you!

Credit for the Amazing Vaporeon recolors goes to PetuniaBubbles! Thanks so much!

Sure! What are you offering?
    I rule your Glacys

Friend Codes

i wont be able to trade till tomorrow if thats ok? Fc is 3439 4281 5537

Okay ^^ The shiny Buneary and Azumaril will be available again soon if you want any of those.
    I rule your Glacys

Friend Codes

Quote Originally Posted by GlaceonQueen View Post
    Sure! What are you offering?
    Oh I thought because they were adoptions they were for free. What do you need for one?

Adoptions fall under the same thing as regular. [ I need to clarify that ] the reason they're called adoptable is because their a calico quilt of pokemon [ Some really valuble, some not so much- like what you find at a adoption center.
    Last edited by GlaceonQueen; 29th June 2011 at 9:04 PM. Reason: Clarifying.
    I rule your Glacys

Friend Codes

Ok, what do you want for it then?

In general, almost anything would work. [ I say anything because I do not want hacks. ]
    I rule your Glacys

Friend Codes

sorry they have been traded away but i can offer shiny amoongus for 1x
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

It's fine. ^^ I will meet you in the WFC.
    I rule your Glacys

Friend Codes

can we trade tomorow i'm kind of busy
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Alrighty. ^^
    I rule your Glacys

Friend Codes

Exactly what does an Intimate Shinx do... or should I be afraid to ask?

OT: Yuka (White), Vernon (Black)
    DW: CoachYuka

White FC (OT: Yuka): 3911 7696 3769
    Black FC (OT: Vernon): 2752 5576 9338

For detailed info on my haves, needs and trading policies, visit my trade shop!
    CoachDozier's Modest Yurt of Offerings

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast