Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 158

Thread: Rais and Yods trade shop

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    364

    Default

    oh ok do you have a shiny woobat or swoobat????

    I have been looking for one so hard.
    Last edited by Necro101; 1st September 2011 at 10:44 PM.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro101 View Post
    oh ok do you have a shiny woobat or swoobat????

    I have been looking for one so hard.
    i can get you 1 but may take abit

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    364

    Default

    ok what you want for it???? I got a flawless larvesta and a flawless vullaby. and may be able to get others.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro101 View Post
    ok what you want for it???? I got a flawless larvesta and a flawless vullaby. and may be able to get others.
    i need to get the pokemon 1st then when i get it we talk about what i want

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    932

    Default

    hey whats the ot/id of the new shiny legit mew?

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Hey there guys. Care to CMT for these?:
    Rairyan-
    shiny Linoone
    shiny Tauros
    shiny Sandslash

    yodajm-
    shiny Skuntank

    Thanks .
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    Hey there guys. Care to CMT for these?:
    Rairyan-
    shiny Linoone
    shiny Tauros
    shiny Sandslash

    yodajm-
    shiny Skuntank

    Thanks .
    yod has shiny tauros and sandslash i forgot to remove them from my list lol ermm i check your shop out

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster26 View Post
    hey whats the ot/id of the new shiny legit mew?
    The OT is in japaneese and the id is 22980
    Pm or Vm Me If You Want To Trade or Battle
    3DS FC: 4012 - 5764 - 3746

        Spoiler:- Credits:

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    620

    Default

    be adding some shiy starts tommow

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Want: world 11 scarfty ut brave, and B-day Togekiss

    Have: A Shiny Weavile, EV-trained myself in att and spd...Adamant Nature


    Interested?
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 2nd September 2011 at 4:17 AM.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Want: world 11 scarfty ut brave, and B-day Togekiss

    Have: A Shiny Weavile, EV-trained myself in att and spd...Adamant Nature


    Interested?
    yes pm me when you are on

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Updated my pokes list with a couple of new events, some new shinies and a new event dreamworld pokemon.

    I have also now orginzed pokes into their region and pokedex number for event and shiny pokemon due to their now being so many of them. I hope this makes it alot easier to find what you're looking for.
    Pm or Vm Me If You Want To Trade or Battle
    3DS FC: 4012 - 5764 - 3746

        Spoiler:- Credits:

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    620

    Default

    also new pokemon added

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Rairyan Eevee lv 1 femal and male DW Abilty Anticipation can I get a timid natured one? I can offer LEGIT Ash's Pikachuand other pokemon from my shop
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    Rairyan Eevee lv 1 femal and male DW Abilty Anticipation can I get a timid natured one? I can offer LEGIT Ash's Pikachuand other pokemon from my shop
    sure male or female?

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Doesn't matter to me. Do you EV Train?
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    Doesn't matter to me. Do you EV Train?
    yes i can ev train

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    596

    Default

    What does it cost? I need the pokemon with 4 HP 252 Sp.A and 252 speed. What pokemon did you want for it?
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    What does it cost? I need the pokemon with 4 HP 252 Sp.A and 252 speed. What pokemon did you want for it?
    well what pokemon you wanted evd trained and the lv of poke and for eevee i love the ashs pikachu? also breeding a timid 1 for you now

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Would I be able to get just any old Corphish for dex entry? I can offer a Bulbasaur w/ Leaf Storm for it
    ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundxfury View Post
    Would I be able to get just any old Corphish for dex entry? I can offer a Bulbasaur w/ Leaf Storm for it
    sure once i get this timid eevee i check if i have 1 but im sure i do

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    596

    Default

    The eevee needs to be EVed and any lv under 100- I need to evolve it to a Espeon. Ash's Pikachu is great. Oh yeah one thing- It have been trained a little :-( Unknown EVs but it is LV.51
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Thanks. Whenever you're ready.
    ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    The eevee needs to be EVed and any lv under 100- I need to evolve it to a Espeon. Ash's Pikachu is great. Oh yeah one thing- It have been trained a little :-( Unknown EVs but it is LV.51
    ok so once hatched i start evd training it and it's ok

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Thank you and I will be able to trade maybe sometime tomorrow
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •