Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 150

Thread: Beheeyem, Duosion and the Dream Thief (706)

  1. #101

    Default

    This episode wasn't all that great. I love how Officer Jenny has Dawn's voice, as mentioned above a few posts. I DID like it, though, when Officer Jenny broke into the Twerp's room. She looked really strange and I also really liked Duosion. I didn't like Leon or Beeheeyem.
    AS


    Currently breeding for a shiny Aqua Jet Marill!
    FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

  2. #102

    Default

    The episode was alright it was funny and entertaining, but if im being completely honest I only enjoyed it for Meowth's arc really.

    40/100.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,844

    Default

    Ah english dubs always have something we dislike about them with me its the voices I didn't mind Leon's voice much and I'm glad the dub kept his original name however, the episode wasn't much really just some basic filler with no character development as usual and 1 funny meowth scene that's it. Also when I heard the Ingo and Emmette's dub voices I thought I was going to die I mean come on for one Ingo shouldn't sound all ripped Emette was a little better. Overall 6/10.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cerulean City, Kanto
    Posts
    4,577

    Default

    Wow, being trapped in a dream world, Solosis (mitosis?) and its Psywave using it to get out of a bad situation...This episode was cool...The moons, Beheeyem is still a weird pokemon to me, along with its pronounciation...

    Leon was quite hilarious in my opinion, and Meowth was very interesting...I never expected him to join the main cast...like ever...this must be part of a bigger scheme...

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Dying World
    Posts
    3,602

    Default

    They ruined Ingo and Emmet, they made the former sound like a macho pooper pounder, and they made the latter sound like a harmless policeman.
    I wanted them to sound smoother than shea body butter, those focking trolls.

    If I had to grade this episode on a scale of minus 1 to minus ten, I would give it a minus 11. Infinity, and all because they couldn't be arsed to bring back Mangina and JYB.


    "History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    3,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    They ruined Ingo and Emmet, they made the former sound like a macho pooper pounder, and they made the latter sound like a harmless policeman.
    I wanted them to sound smoother than shea body butter, those focking trolls.

    If I had to grade this episode on a scale of minus 1 to minus ten, I would give it a minus 11. Infinity, and all because they couldn't be arsed to bring back Mangina and JYB.
    Money. Pokemon is not really a popular anime afterall

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Pokemon is not really a popular anime afterall
    Yes it is. Hence why it's been running for 14+ years.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    3,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Yes it is. Hence why it's been running for 14+ years.
    What I mean is its non popular outside the general audience so they don't focus on if the dub is good or not or get big name VA for the major roles like multiple eps. Like Tatum was Tobias since he only talked in one ep. Unless there is a way for them to send lines via the internet which may be possible.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Just watched the ep now. Found the story very amusing haha. The Dream Thief was a loon, Meowth was funny and it was great how he mauled the guy in the end.

    Didn't mind Emmet and Ingo either. At least now I know which one's which. More great buildup, just the Beartic ep left before the Subway now.
    {Insert signature here}

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Dying World
    Posts
    3,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Money. Pokemon is not really a popular anime afterall
    Pfft, they got Mangina for two CoTDs, and remember that through all the merchandise, games, anime, TCG and manga, Pokemon's a multi-billion dollar franchise even overseas from Japan. And yet, you say that they can't hire two decent VAs because it's just "not popular."


    "History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    3,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Pfft, they got Mangina for two CoTDs, and remember that through all the merchandise, games, anime, TCG and manga, Pokemon's a multi-billion dollar franchise even overseas from Japan. And yet, you say that they can't hire two decent VAs because it's just "not popular."
    Well since its more a kid anime they don't worry bout getting good va people like they would a teen series. They have been trying though

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Dying World
    Posts
    3,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Well since its more a kid anime they don't worry bout getting good va people like they would a teen series. They have been trying though
    I know that, but kids have sensitive ears too. Today, my ears were brutally molested, and I will NOT stand for this heinous trolling!


    "History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    3,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    I know that, but kids have sensitive ears too. Today, my ears were brutally molested, and I will NOT stand for this heinous trolling!
    Yes but the question is do kids care since they don't watch the subbed? Plus Emmet was voiced by Wayne Greyson Joey Wheeler. He is win.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    4,705

    Default

    Interesting episode.. didn't like Beheeyem's voice though.


    Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    3,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    Interesting episode.. didn't like Beheeyem's voice though.
    It was an odd voice I'll agree.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Where do they get these berries?

    Everyone knows berries don't exist in Unova.

    A Psychic crimes Officer Jenny? Why weren't there any back in Saffron City? I'm pretty sure Sabrina was violating human rights.

    Why doesn't this nutjob just take a trip to Kanto and catch his own Pikachu? It can't be too hard for him. And he couldn't have possibly expected to ever find one in Unova.

    The dream thing is getting repetitive.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,857

    Default

    I must say... Beheeyem's voice was probably the worst in BW so far. But i liked the Ep (though, the Japanese version is, as usual, much better). ^^

    Also, Meowth was Epic in the end, lol~<3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    I agree that Beheeyem sounded a bit strange. I must admit I was expecting its voice to be a bit deeper.
    {Insert signature here}

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    3,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azureth View Post
    Where do they get these berries?

    Everyone knows berries don't exist in Unova.
    At the market? Like how people outside of Florida can buy coconuts there.

  20. #120

    Default

    Someone better call Leonardo DiCaprio, they took Inception way too far lol.

    That Psybeam was wicked though.

    キバゴ

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Yes but the question is do kids care since they don't watch the subbed? Plus Emmet was voiced by Wayne Grayson Joey Wheeler. He is win.
    Yeah, that's neat. I wonder who voices Leon, I can't put my finger on it.

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    3,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Yeah, that's neat. I wonder who voices Leon, I can't put my finger on it.
    Its Conway's va forgot his name though.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    756

    Default

    Weird episode, indeed. The end made it better though, nice to see Emmet and Ingo. Team Rocket is definitely up to no good.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Far away from you stalkers
    Posts
    315

    Default

    My Reaction(s)

    1.) Some call Leonardo Decaprio!

    2.) Berries... They only exist in our dreams. THEY'RE TORMENTING US!

    3.) Cilan... Oh he's so funny!

    4.) lol. Ash: Were sorry! were sorry!

    5.) Will Herman Cain Quote this episode?

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    At the market? Like how people outside of Florida can buy coconuts there.
    But no stores in Unova sell berries.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •