Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Beheeyem, Duosion and the Dream Thief (706)

Quote Originally Posted by Azureth View Post
    But no stores in Unova sell berries.
    OMG! You been in the anime! Grab me Ash's Oshawott!

This episode was alright, though it reminded me a lot of Inception.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Yes but the question is do kids care since they don't watch the subbed? Plus Emmet was voiced by Wayne Greyson Joey Wheeler. He is win.
    Kids should care, we all have an innate desire to care for others inside of us. Emmet doesn't sound anything like Joey, which is fail.

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

I actually liked Beheeyem's voice. It sounded silly, yes, but so was this whole episode. I don't hate it at all.
    Last edited by matt0044; 11th December 2011 at 1:47 PM.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Kids should care, we all have an innate desire to care for others inside of us. Emmet doesn't sound anything like Joey, which is fail.
    If you listen closely you hear it

The Subway bros sounded fine, I really see no problem.

That was such a bizarre change. We've seen a really friendly Elgyem a few episodes ago, and its evolution is treated as a bad guy. Oh, and Leon freaks the hell out of me. He's creepy, with his buck teeth and all.

But overall, the bizarre episode was enjoyable.

If you listen closely you hear it
    Yeah, the tone of voice, but the accent that we all know and love ain't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    The Subway bros sounded fine, I really see no problem.
    You're a man, of course you wouldn't see the problem. I had realistic expectations that they would sound smooth and confident, and what I heard was a dog and a Muppet.

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    You're a man, of course you wouldn't see the problem. I had realistic expectations that they would sound smooth and confident, and what I heard was a dog and a Muppet.
    Damn you Elice and your comedic ways.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    That was such a bizarre change. We've seen a really friendly Elgyem a few episodes ago, and its evolution is treated as a bad guy. Oh, and Leon freaks the hell out of me. He's creepy, with his buck teeth and all.
    Well... Beheeyem isn't as... cute as Elgyem? Beats me there. :/

Leon's freakiness is awesome actually. BEST EVIL SCIENTIST EVER.

Another one of those filler episodes... it was nice and mysterious, though, which gave it some redeeming qualities. And Officer Jenny isn't THAT incompetent anymore. Congratulations, Jenny.
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Pointless filler is pointless, & we've seen this type of filler before with the Litwick Mansion, the Mismagius episode back in D & P, & other's, we just add the Inception twist with a stupid villain. Seriously i'm beginning to wonder if the writers are just afraid to write anything interesting or they're just this untalented.

I can't seriously believe that Ash & Co. are this stupid to trust some wild Pokemon that shows up offering to make their wishes come true, especially with the last episode where they almost died because of a Purrloin they met in the wild.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Bit of an overused story to me...

I strongly disliked this episode. It didn't make much sense and was very poorly written. I've seen some pretty terrible fillers, but this tops the list.
    Under Construction

Also, the amount of episodes taking them to get to Nimbasa is ridiculous. 22+
    Under Construction

An interesting episode which strongly focused on the concept of a dream. I particularly enjoyed the emergency exit part which I have heard elsewhere. I also enjoyed how Meowth and Condition Number 1 worked together with Meowth being the comic one because he was so tired (that featherbed just got him didn't it).

Meanwhile, the plot thickens with team rocket. They are now using the subway system, I should think they are using it to transport something but what? Lets hope that the subway bosses can do something about it.

Anyway, nice episode .
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

OMG! You been in the anime! Grab me Ash's Oshawott!
    Out of all the pokemon he has, why that one? You'd steal his pokemon? You're no better than the dream thief!

Finally got around to watching this.

I enjoyed it, it was funny and weird just like the Japanese version, but I prefer the Japanese version more.

Leon's dub voice was suited for him, it was a weird voice which is what I assume what they were going for considering how weird Leon is. Looking up his voice actor, it's the same person who voices Conway(Something sounded familiar about him and now I know), he also voiced Harley who also was a weird guy. Dr. Yung and Nando were also voiced by Billy Regan, I don't really remember how Dr. Yung was like, Nando wasn't really as weird as Conway, Harley or Leon, although he did act a little strange sometimes. I like Leon's voice, just wish they kept the French in it, I enjoyed that with Leon's Japanese voice.

Beheeyem I wasn't really found of it's voice, I don't really remember it's Japanese voice but the dub just didn't sound right to me. I was expecting something completely different, I didn't really like the voice at all. Considering the episode though, I'd give it a plus for sounding weird. Looking up the voice actor though, I'm surprised it's the same person who voiced others that I liked(Volkner, and Sunglasses Sandile/Krokorok). I kind of hope whenever another Beheeyem appears it'll sound different.

I liked Emmet's voice. Voice actor does some familiar voices for other shows I watch, kind of sounded familiar to me.

Ingo's voice too was nice. Same voice actor as Riley, and I loved his voice.

Duosion I wasn't to crazy about voice wise either, surprising since it seems to have the same voice actor as Leavanny and I love Leavanny's dub voice, of course not every role will sound the same.

Again, I enjoyed it, just not as much as the Japanese version, if Beheeyem sounded different and Leon kept his French then I'd like it about the same.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I think the best line in this episode was what Meowth said to the Dream Thief:
    "After everything you did to me I wouldn't sign your report card!!!"
    It sounded like something Meowth waould say in the dub for the original series and I felt completely nostalgic

The wierdest line, however, was when Ingo was stating train safety rules while standing and pointing his finger in the middle of the control room:
    "Always follow safe driving rules. Point your finger to signal ok."
    Did anyone else get the feeling like he was a robot or something?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Training for my gym battle with Clemont after swapping out a few of my pokémon
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Meowth was funny in this episode.

I didn't like Beheeyem's voice though. Probably the worst of the roles done by Eli James.

This episode was totally freaky... And I loved it! ^_^ The whole concept of dreams having emergency exits was funny, and the villain's crazy voice was amusing too. I also liked Meowth being tough right at the end.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

I. Hate. This. Episode. The Dream Thief is ANNOYING. Meowth is ANNOYING. I didn't need 1547677 BILLION Dreams! QWAAAAAAAAAAAA

IMO this was the weakest of the Meowth and twerps episodes, but it was still a fun diversion. Meowth constantly nodding off was funny, especially when he ended up sleeping on the moon. O_o And Meowth getting zapped like the old days, ah the not-so-distant memories.

6/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

This episode was ok. 7/10

Didn't care for this filler episode either, but at least it was semi-entertaining. The dream thief guy was a bit annoying, but I liked how he tricked Ash and friends with Beheeyem and stole their Pokemon, and how Officer Jenny was actually involved in this episode. Her Duosion was pretty interesting too; I didn't really like the species until this episode. Meowth sleeping was adorable, and I'm glad we got to see more of what Jessie and James were up to in Nimbasa City at the end of the episode.

I found this episode pretty amusing, Leon was a creepy COTD. I lol'd at Iris's reaction after eating Cilan's spicy food at the beginning. This time she got owned for calling Ash a kid LOL.

I gotta admit, the Dream thife Leon and Beheeyem's way of tricking trainer and stealing their Pokémon is clever. He tricked the Ash's group and stole their Pokémon the same way he does with other trainers.

It's interesting to see an Officer Jenny who specelizes in Psychic crimes, i liked it when She and Duosion broke into the group's room and Ash was like, "We're sorry! We're sorry!"..... LOL.
    Meowth was funny in this episode, he totally Owned Leon with Fury Swipe.

The scene with Team Rocket and the Subway brothers was good and a nice lead-up to the Subway arc.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456