Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Beheeyem, Duosion and the Dream Thief (706)

And this episode goes to show you that you don't mess with a pissed-off cat!

This episode was bad. No offense.

I did not like that Beheeyem was owned by another trainer, the same for Duosion. They could've been wild instead of under some creepy guy and Officer Jenny.

The good thing I got out of this episode is: Ash not getting either one of them. And that Ingo and Emmet appeared at the end.

This episode gets a 1/10.
    Help Staryu, will you?

I have claimed Houndoom.
    When you start something, finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Blame that on the writers making Beheeyem to take all of the Pokemon. Only Pikachu, Meowth and Axew needed to be stolen.
    That's an excuse, and not even a very good one, on the lack of Pokemon in this episode.

The writer could of easily made it so another Pokemon was used if they wanted to. But they didn't. So the episode was not at all very enjoyable.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Not super episode, but I like how beheeyem look in the anime and Ingo&Emmet voises. Leon is a very funny man

Man, I just wanna see Emmet smiling. He just looks so off when he ain't.

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Wow it does seem that whenever Officer Jenny appears (minus her debut), it is going to be a bad episode.

Gothitelle and the Sky Arrow Bridge, Audino and Detective Cilan episodes come to mind.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Wow it does seem that whenever Officer Jenny appears (minus her debut), it is going to be a bad episode.

Gothitelle and the Sky Arrow Bridge, Audino and Detective Cilan episodes come to mind.
    Naw, "Lost World of Gothitelle" wasn't all that bad. At least we got a backstory of some historical events surrounding Skyarrow. You don't usually get that sort of stuff here.

But the Audino episode... okay, yeah, that one was a snoozer.

Hmm... seems like the only redeeming factor of this episode is Ingo/Emmet.

Gah! Why is it taking so long for them to get to Nimbasa. Quit teasing us already!!

/CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Gah! Why is it taking so long for them to get to Nimbasa. Quit teasing us already!!
    You just wait until the Subway two-parter airs. xD

Why's everyone so down on this episode? Because it was crazy? Because it didn't have enough pokemon or battles in it? Sure it wasn't a terrific episode but I actually enjoyed it better than last week's one.

Though I am NOT looking forward to the upcoming one. It already looks like one that doesn't even need to exist.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 1st September 2011 at 8:47 PM.

Lol episode wasn't nothing special but it was funny at some times.

Obviously I'm not eagerly awaiting for another episode like this though.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Why's everyone so down on this episode? Because it was crazy? Because it didn't have enough pokemon or battles in it? Sure it wasn't a terrific episode but I actually enjoyed it better than last week's one.
    The idea behind the Purrloin episode wasn't a very good one, yes, and the idea behind this episode was definitely better.

The issue itself comes from the lack of Pokemon. In the Purrloin episode at least three of Ash's Pokemon were used.

The only Pokemon (of Ash's) that appeared in this episode was Pikachu. Even Cilan got screwed over, he could've at least used Pansage or something.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Wow. Officer Jenny totally sucked in this episode. Being defeated by a creepy bucktoothed man isn't exactly good for your career. And WTF was up with the lack of Pokemon in this episode? Ash should have used Roggenrola, Swadloon, or Tranquill. Pikachu didn't need to be used. All in all, bad episode.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

People these days are so pessimistic.
    Let's positive thinking! They might be easing us into what Team Rocket's doing in Nimbasa and the Battle Subway two-parter, but until then they just want to take things easy and give us some nice entertainment, without catching or endless Pokeyman fights or all that bollocks.
    Seriously, if people want battles so badly how come they can't just try the competitive community?

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    The idea behind the Purrloin episode wasn't a very good one, yes, and the idea behind this episode was definitely better.

The issue itself comes from the lack of Pokemon. In the Purrloin episode at least three of Ash's Pokemon were used.

The only Pokemon (of Ash's) that appeared in this episode was Pikachu. Even Cilan got screwed over, he could've at least used Pansage or something.
    What the hell? that's absolutely your opinion, I could care less if Ash only used Pikachu and I'm sure other people don't give a **** about it. -_-

The thing is that the episode was literally on crack it was a whacky, enjoyable, with nice animation and a different antagonist that wasn't redeemed at the end like most of the times. One of the best in these series IMO.

I still don't see the problem; this episode was meant to advertise Beheeyem and Duosion and it did so. Ash's Pokemon don't have to battle or do things in every single filler episode, especially not in an acid-trip one like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    What the hell? that's absolutely your opinion, I could care less if Ash only used Pikachu and I'm sure other people don't give a **** about it. -_-
    It's unfortunate that you don't care about Ash's Pokemon but I do, so could you not respond to me again regarding this subject.

Boring, unfunny episode with forced humor, an unlikable and annoying antagonist, and almost no plot to actually speak of. In fact, this whole episode was just a typical Team Rocket plot extended into a full episode and using a filler character in place of TR themselves. When the only thing that could possibly make this not a filler - the Subway, Ingo and Emmet scene - could easily be inserted into another episode because of how brief it was, you realize this one had no reason to actually exist.

This is down there with the Cottonee episode and Stephan's debut for the worst of the series, sorry.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Leon looks like Zenjiro from the anime kodocha......*gets stares* WELL HE DOES!

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post

The thing is that the episode was literally on crack it was a whacky, enjoyable, with nice animation and a different antagonist that wasn't redeemed at the end like most of the times. One of the best in these series IMO.
    And yet if this episode aired one saga earlier you'd be calling it complete garbage.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

This episode was very bizarre... It was great to see Daburan and Oobemu for the 1st time with a Otamaro thrown in for a few seconds. The bad guy was so freaky, scary, wacky, crazy, and odd-looking all thrown into one. He had gapped-teeth like a beaver, strange mustache that really looked like whiskers, and 2 odd suits. His Sci-Fi suit was the strangest suit I've ever seen in the Anime. Daburan and Oobemu were definitely very weak in battle, couldn't take many hits. When the gang ate the Spicy Figy(?) berries, their faces were priceless. Iris looked scary with her eyes all red when she was angry. The Kibago and Pikachu dolls were so cute! Nyarth was hilarious every time the gang kept waking him up and then he became so furious with a scary look on his face, not to mention his own reaction to the Spicy Figy(?) berries when Dent stuffed them into his mouth.
    The illusions were really confusing though, and how the gang was able to make them go away...

18/100

I don't know what I just watched. It was like Pokemon meets Inception meets Groundhog Day. It wasn't as funny as I hoped. More creepy.

Officer Jenny ruins every episode she's in!

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

The Hikari theme at the beginning was a nice touch...very nostalgic...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Eh, It was ok, only because im enjoying the Meowth arc, obviously non-filler for the very small TR and Ingo and Emmet appearances at the end.

Meowth's sudden personality change and saving the day move was pretty mint aswell ^^.

But, I do agree though it was one crazy *** episode, the scientist guy did my head in.
    Last edited by Haunter ゴースト; 2nd September 2011 at 12:37 AM.

Their Pokemon were stolen................so how could they use Pokemon they did not have?
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Their Pokemon were stolen................so how could they use Pokemon they did not have?
    There have been a few episodes in the past where their Poke balls have been taken but they still managed to use another Pokemon.

In AG for example in the episode where Ash brings back Bulbasaur, it fell out of Team Rocket's bag and Ash was able to use his Bulbasaur.

They could've easily set up circumstances where a Poke ball fell out of their grasp, and Officer Jenny distracted Leon and Beheeyem from actually getting it and running away. Ash or someone could notice it and Ash could've sent out the Pokemon and it could've been a fun one. They also could've gotten some of their Poke balls sooner except for last minute (some of them not all of them). Or Ash could've sent out another Pokemon prior to all of them getting kidnapped.

Like I said it was a convenient excuse not to use any Pokemon. Yes let's just write an episode where very few Pokemon appear and have their Poke balls be stolen just to cement the fact that "I" the writer don't want any other Pokemon in the episode. Let's just make my job easier by pumping out an episode that lacks in Pokemon. The less Pokemon there is, the less "creative thought" I have to write within the episode. This episode would've been better with more Pokemon involved.

You know what makes this worse, is if Meowth wasn't part of the group, and Team Rocket's Subway plot wasn't tacked on to set up the subway episodes in advance. There would've only been four Pokemon in these episode (and no I'm not including that stupid Tympole that showed up in the end). And only technically 3 Pokemon that did anything because Axew did nothing in this episode, except get kidnapped.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 2nd September 2011 at 12:47 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast