Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Beheeyem, Duosion and the Dream Thief (706)

This Meowth episode arc has really made me a fan of him, I'd be soo disapointed if in the end he did betray him like always. I'd rather him just join team twerp, he keeps his great personality unlike when hes with the newer Team Rocket.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    And yet if this episode aired one saga earlier you'd be calling it complete garbage.
    -_- No, not all I've said multiples times DP had some nice fillers I just didn't liked DP contest arc. (but they weren't fillers obviously)

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    When the only thing that could possibly make this not a filler - the Subway, Ingo and Emmet scene - could easily be inserted into another episode because of how brief it was, you realize this one had no reason to actually exist.
    You can say the same for all those 1 minute TR scenes we've been getting in otherwise unrelated episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    The idea behind the Purrloin episode wasn't a very good one, yes, and the idea behind this episode was definitely better.

The issue itself comes from the lack of Pokemon. In the Purrloin episode at least three of Ash's Pokemon were used.

The only Pokemon (of Ash's) that appeared in this episode was Pikachu. Even Cilan got screwed over, he could've at least used Pansage or something.
    ...You're ****ting me right? Are you ever happy!? I swear even if the writers did showcase every Pokemon, you'd still find something to complain about. "Why did Ash have to use Pikachu!?", "Meowth didn't get enough lines!", BAAAAAAW!

All the negativity in this section is really getting to me. >_<
    When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low.
    When resentment rides high, and when emotion won't grow.
    We're both changing our ways, taking different roads.

Love. Love will tear us apart. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    You can say the same for all those 1 minute TR scenes we've been getting in otherwise unrelated episodes.
    Exactly. The TR scenes are usually non-filler scenes in filler episodes; having a TR scene that pushes the building subplot forward doesn't mean the episode itself can't be counted as filler.

-The twerps are setting up camp for the night, and...STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER! STRANGE MAN WATCHING THEM IN THE BUSHES!
    -He sends out his Beheeyem(whose name I can only spell because I've seen it posted so many times in the past week), and...it goes out and offers Meowth some firewood, and they introduce themselves.
    -Meowth leads Beheeyem back to the gang, where there's a lot of babbling about what Beheeyem can do for them. Meanwhile, STRANGER DANGER is still watching them from the bushes.
    -Dento has a lot of cooking equipment out...but only Oran Berries on the table? At any rate, he doesn't seem happy about the taste they'll make.
    -But Beheeyem flashes its hand-lights, and...the Oran Berries are now Figy Berries! Dento declares this to be a "miracle taste."
    -Iris and Ash don't seem to be handling the spicy taste well, but Dento's just fine! ...and so is Meowth, for that matter. Wait, why does Meowth get to eat people food when the other Pokemon are getting Pokemon food?
    -The twerps are getting tired...and Dento brings up that he wants to sleep in a luxury hotel and goes into exquisite detail about the bed. Why bring it up all of a sud-oh right, wish granting Pokemon. At any rate, Iris is (justifiably) looking annoyed about it, and Ash and Meowth...are sweatdropping at that too.
    -Beheeyem leads them off, and...they don't even bother taking their camping stuff with them. It's a wonder that trainers don't get their stuff stolen more often.
    -Dento is fucking ECSTATIC when they find the hotel, but Ash and Iris seem kind of skeptical. ...isn't this the reverse of how it's normally supposed to go?
    -They all get lead into a bedroom, and ALL of them decide to jump headfirst onto the bed. Real mature there, guys.
    -The bed is so incredibly soft that they all start falling asleep right away. Beheeyem, in the meanwhile, is chuckling...and someone takes a wormhole into the hotel rooftop?!
    -And now they're breaking into the twerps' bedroom...and the twerps woke up and are FREAKING OUT.
    -Oh wait, it was Officer Jenny! And it's some sort of Psychic...whatever a hanza is...Jenny!
    -She asks them if their valuables are safe, and Ash looks for Pikachu...which has been replaced with a doll! And so has Axew! And Meowth...is just plain missing. Not even a doll replacement.
    -Oh, and ALL OF THEIR POKEBALLS are gone too. This is why you don't trust magical wish-granting aliens, kids.
    -They chase after Beheeyem, get stuck behind bars, and the Dream Thief shows up...and introduces himself in French. Because he's a CLASSY freak who stalks children and steals their stuff.
    -Apparently breaking pedestrian crossing signs is the key to escaping dreamland?
    -Jenny's Duosion gives Beheeyem quite a beating...but it's still standing(floating?). And now it's PISSED.
    -Energy Ball broke through Protect? I call bullshit!
    -There are two moons? Well, that's reasonable enough.
    -Wait, are they in a dream within a dream? Is this PokeInception?
    -Pikachu and Axew wake up when Ash and Iris call out to them...but Meowth doesn't wanna wake up. How will they take care of tha-THUNDERBOLT!
    -Meowth is kind of pissed about that, but at least he woke up.
    -Oh wait, the thief still has their Pokeballs.
    -They break out of that level of the dream, and...UFO OUT OF NOWHERE.
    -Now there are THREE MOONS!
    -...Meowth fell back asleep? Oh, come on. But thunderbolt solves that problem again.
    -They break out of THAT level of the dream, and...GIANT BEHEEYEM OUT OF NOWHERE!
    -Now there are a whole shitload of moons, and Meowth is asleep on one of them. That's one tired cat.
    -And now Axew, Pikachu, AND Duosion are all attacking Meowth at once. World's worst alarm clock.
    -Oops, they actually knocked Meowth out. GOOD GOING.
    -But Dento has an idea! STUFF MEOWTH'S MOUTH FULL OF FIGY BERRIES!
    -Now that's a case of volcano mouth if I've ever seen one.
    -Everyone's happy that they broke out of the dream to see only ONE moon this time...but the thief is sneaking away!
    -...ahahah, was that a Hanna-Barbara sound effect playing as the thief ran in place before ACTUALLY running?
    -And Meowth stops him. Meowth looks VERY TIRED.
    -Did Meowth just Scratch all of the thief's clothes off(except the undies, of course)? Yes. Yes he did.
    -The day is saved, the twerps really ought to go to bed now, and...TRAIN. Train with Jessie and James in it!
    -Oh, apparently the thing they planted last episode just lets them switch the tracks.
    -SUBWAY HEADS. Or Subway Captains or...uh...masters? What the fuck is Ingo and Emmet's proper title again?
    -...when I see them from the side, I see the stubby noses, pointy chins and big mouths, and can only think of Muppets.

A pretty fun filler overall. Leon was...weird..., but I guess that fits this ep. I also approve of the Jennys in Unova being consistantly competent for a change. I don't quite get why Meowth kept falling asleep every damned time they broke out of another level of the dreamland, but I guess they had to shoehorn in more physical comedy somehow. But other than that, this was pretty alright by me.

What I don't get is people complaining that this is a bad episode because...Ash didn't send out a ton of his Pokemon(even though HIS(and Iris' and Dento's) POKEMON BEING STOLEN was the driving force behind the episode)? Because Beeheeyem and Duosion already had trainers(not that anyone was going to catch them anyway, even though people around here always want a capture in every single episode whether or not it'd even be a good idea)? Because the villain wan't endearing(even though he's clearly meant to be annoying on purpose)? Because it's a filler(even though you should all know by now that not every episode can be non-stop plot action)? I swear this fanbase wants the most arbitrary things out of every episode regardless of whether or not they'd actually add anything to the episode. Sure, I'm used to that sort of thing by now, but it seems to be getting worse lately. :\
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Seems to me that they're trying to give Meowth as much screentime as possible. BW045,46, and now 47 have all focused heavily on Meowth and we already know its also playing a large role in the Beartic episode. Meowth, being a pokemon, is the only member of Team Rocket that can be represented in merchandise. Makes me think this Meowth traveling with the group thing is going to be short lived. They seem to be trying to get a saga's worth of screentime out of the way with this "Meowth arc."

This episode was alright. About on level with the Purrloin episode. I hope pokemon like Beeheyem get a larger role somewhere down the line though.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    Dento has a lot of cooking equipment out...but only Oran Berries on the table? At any rate, he doesn't seem happy about the taste they'll make.
    -But Beheeyem flashes its hand-lights, and...the Oran Berries are now Figy Berries! Dento declares this to be a "miracle taste."
    ---------

I may be mistaken, but weren't the original berries Wiki Berries?

Quote Originally Posted by Moltanic View Post
    ...You're ****ting me right? Are you ever happy!? I swear even if the writers did showcase every Pokemon, you'd still find something to complain about. "Why did Ash have to use Pikachu!?", "Meowth didn't get enough lines!", BAAAAAAW!

All the negativity in this section is really getting to me. >_<
    He's not happy with ANYTHING!!! it's unbelievable, every week the same whining and complain about the anime in every episode thread. I wonder why some people watch the anime just to be frustrated?

What I don't get is people complaining that this is a bad episode because...Ash didn't send out a ton of his Pokemon(even though HIS(and Iris' and Dento's) POKEMON BEING STOLEN was the driving force behind the episode)? Because Beeheeyem and Duosion already had trainers(not that anyone was going to catch them anyway, even though people around here always want a capture in every single episode whether or not it'd even be a good idea)? Because the villain wan't endearing(even though he's clearly meant to be annoying on purpose)? Because it's a filler(even though you should all know by now that not every episode can be non-stop plot action)? I swear this fanbase wants the most arbitrary things out of every episode regardless of whether or not they'd actually add anything to the episode. Sure, I'm used to that sort of thing by now, but it seems to be getting worse lately. :\
    Pretty much this! the episode was alright for a filler (at the end is a matter of opinion but these complains like they used just Pikachu and Axew and that makes the episode ****, are absurd) some people just want to spread out negativity everywhere.
    Last edited by RickHoenn; 2nd September 2011 at 9:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    ---------

I may be mistaken, but weren't the original berries Wiki Berries?
    ...all those blue berries look the same, I tells ya. But yeah, looking at episode pictures now, they were Wiki Berries. Not that it matters since the point is that Dento wasn't happy with the berries he had. (though I have to wonder why we're suddenly seeing berries in a bunch of episodes. I guess with natural-healing Iris and chef Dento, they get a lot of chances to show up, but it still seems odd that the writers barely showed berries before Unova...)
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Juputoru, it's too much to ask for a villain who you can actually, you know, tolerate watching? Because being 'designed to be annoying' doesn't actually him any less annoying.

I would have laughed if th entire episode ended up being a dream at the end, and Leon, Beheeyem, Jenny and Duosion never actually existed and none of the events actually happened.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I just realized something after Ash and company went after Beheeyem while the creepy bucktooth guy was watching them.

"HEY DENTO, YOU LEFT YOUR TABLE AND APPLIANCES BEHIND!!"

Dento: O.O; CRAP, I completely forgot! -dashes away-

xD LOL
    Last edited by Tykira; 3rd September 2011 at 2:52 AM. Reason: minor errors
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Wait, so was leon actually an alien or just a creepy pedo cosplayer?
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

I hated this episode. Hated it. The only good parts were some Leon bits where he went all crazy, Meowth being woken up bits, random Tympole and the Team Rocket/Ingo and Emmet parts. The rest was repetitive and boring. It wasn't even funny in my opinion.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I hated this episode. Hated it. The only good parts were some Leon bits where he went all crazy, Meowth being woken up bits, random Tympole and the Team Rocket/Ingo and Emmet parts. The rest was repetitive and boring. It wasn't even funny in my opinion.
    I guess that means there'll be no captions, then?

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

-REALLY LONG AND WEIRD POST
    You know, this actually helped me understand the episode more. ._.

You know, I remembered when fillers used to be funny and somewhat useful but these aren't even worth watching. What was the point of this? For Jenny's and Beheeyem's debute only?

My ideal battle ever!

What about Dento's: DAAAAAAAAAAA!~~~~ in a sing songy voice when he ran there? xD

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Something that i did like is that Cilan was worried about using the Wiki Berries and was pleased at teh Figy berries.

Ingame the Wiki Berries have dry flavor and the Figy berries have a spicy flavor.

do you know whats funny people hate this episode and says it's the worst but nobody can say it's a filler
    .................................................. ......................

...Umm...I don't know what I just saw but I loved it.

Dreams are dangerous, I'm never going to sleep again...then again I don't really remember my dreams so it probably doesn't matter.

Calling Leon a freak or a weirdo or...whatever, would be an understatement. I mean, if you take the 5 most freakiest/weirdest/strangest characters from any show it still wouldn't even be close to as how "off" this guy is. Although he doesn't compare to real life people...and that's just sad :P.

Overall I enjoyed the episode, it was really...weird and I love weird stuff. I found the episode rather funny as well. Then we had plot at the end(Been like this the two episodes before this one as well, I expect Team Rocket scene at the end of next episode).

Not sure what was said at the end, but it looks like things will be pretty interesting soon enough. Ingo and Emmet look pretty weird, but it's nice to seem them, I thought they were handle nicely this episode.

I wonder what Jessie and James are doing, I'm sure they said something, I don't know what though.

I found the Tympole rather random at the end there...had to go back to make sure it was a Tympole I saw. It looked weird all alone there...it looked weird just jumping out of the water out of nowhere too...seriously what was with that?
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I should've watched it sooner. Not too bad of an episode, I liked it more than Elygem's episode, but not the best episode either. Maybe the train special will make up for it.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

At first I thought leon was a somelier turned bad because he kept talking in french

I really liked this episode, It was kinda like inception XD

Kudari and nobori Rocked there voices are awesome
    Last edited by Sushi; 14th September 2011 at 2:14 AM.

Wait a minute...

The main character in Inception is played by Leonardo Decaprio (was the last name spelled right?), this episode was like Inception and the guy manipulating the gang's dreams was call Leon.

Holy Crap! The writers for Pokemon like Inception!

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Wait a minute...

The main character in Inception is played by Leonardo Decaprio (was the last name spelled right?), this episode was like Inception and the guy manipulating the gang's dreams was call Leon.

Holy Crap! The writers for Pokemon like Inception!
    ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! You are sooo right xDDDD

----------------------------
    (anyways back to what I came here to say)

Isn't Dento such a sweety? He just wished for something with a roof over their heads that night. It wasn't anything extravagent or anything

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast