Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Star Fox Club

Talking The Star Fox Club

Welcome to,
    THE STAR FOX CLUB!!!

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2zgvmlc.png[/IMG]
    CLUB INFO

This club is all about the Star Fox series!

If your a fan of any of the Star Fox games, characters, story, or anything related to the Star Fox series, then THIS is the place for you! Here you can talk about all aspects of the star fox series! Be it, Star Fox games, characters, Star Wolf, plot, ANYTHING related to Star Fox series! This is a place for fans to get together and just have a fun time talking about the Star Fox series.

But first, the rules-

RULES (READ!)
    1. All SPPF rules apply here.
    2.Any member who is inactive for a month will be removed from the member list. But, you are able to rejoin after a week. (Only if you plan to be active!)
    3.Flamming, or Spamming will NOT be tolerated.
    4.If you are having problems or troubles please contact me, @MiGo. (Prefferably by PM).
    5.Try not to have posts with only one sentence like "Star Fox is awesome!". Try to be more elaborate.
    6.Have fun!

JOINING
    Joining the club is pretty simple! Just post here, in this forum, saying you want to join. When you join, be sure to specify which team you prefer- Star Fox or Star Wolf. This will show you as part of Team Star Fox/Star Wolf in the members list, BUT if you really dont want to be labled as part of Team Star Fox/Wolf, then just say so in your posting. Other than that no special forms are needed, just post saying you want to join. (But try to avoid just saying stuff like "Ooh me join?" or extremely short stuff like that. Only join if you plan to be active!)

MEMBERS LIST-
    TEAM STAR FOX

-SuperMariofan64
    -
    -
    -
    -
    TEAM STAR WOLF

-#1treeckofan
    -Charikachu
    -sonic507
    -
    -

UNSPECIFIED
    -darklord18
    -
    -
    -
    -

If you want to put the banner saying Team Star Fox/Star Wolf in your signature simply right click the image, click properties, and copy the URL.

Possible Topics-
    Who's your favorite Star Fox character?

Which is better? Star Fox or Star Wolf?

Will there ever be a sequel to Star Fox Command?

Favorite Star Wolf character?

Best game in the Star Fox series?

What's your favorite moment in Star Fox 64?

How do you think the remake of Star Fox 64 will turn out?

*More are coming soon, but feel free to make your own topics. Anything relating to Star Fox is allowed. *
    Last edited by @MiGo; 9th September 2011 at 4:36 AM.

-Credit goes to Extroph for this awesome siggy!

ATTACK ON TITAN AND DIGIMON FTW

Thanks so much Vycksta for approving! The club is now officially up and ready for people to join!!!

hey im joining cause i luv team starwolf! wolf is too epic over fox

Yayyy someone actually wants to join!
    #1treeckofan-Accpeted
    You are the first member of the club! Ill add you to the members list. Yay! Thanks soo much for joining. I thought this thing would never be found with how it sunk to the 2nd page.
    (And yes, i do happen to like wolf over fox as well XP)
    Last edited by @MiGo; 22nd August 2011 at 8:13 PM.

lol i like wolf better cause:

hes EPIC in Super smash bros brawl

His ships are cooler (i forget what theyre called lol)

Funnier team mates. especially panther

Yep, i pretty much agree to everything ^

*Sigh* Unfortunately it seems that almost no one has an interest in the star fox series on here lol. Wonder if anyone else will join.....

Quote Originally Posted by @MiGo View Post
    Yep, i pretty much agree to everything ^

*Sigh* Unfortunately it seems that almost no one has an interest in the star fox series on here lol. Wonder if anyone else will join.....
    lol tht explains y the series went down hill alas... star fox assult and adventures were great games too in my opinion

Can I join? I want to be on Team Star Wolf.

Name: Puggy
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Spoiler:- Banners!:

Yo @Migo, I'm here to join this shindig you got going on here your banner has inspired me lol

But in all seriousness, the Star Fox series has always been a favorite of mine. Star Fox 64 was one of my favorite games when I was younger (and it still is my favorite in the series. Go figure lol). Can't wait for the 64 remake to come out so I can relive the magic.

Hey SMF! Glad to see ya here! Yep, you and Charikahu are both accepted and ill add you to the members list. Thanks for joining!

And yeah, Star Fox 64 is my favorite too, hands down. I read in a nintendo power magazine that they're using the same voice actors that they used before :3

Yeah I read that on a star fox fansite too. Has me pretty excited for the remake! Though it'll take me some time to get used to Peppy's "new" voice since it won't be the exact same sound clips. I just hope I can still laugh every time he says "DO A BARREL ROLL" or something like that lol. Good times.

I bought the re-release of the game on the wii virtual console, because I never actually owned the n64 game (that game was out of blockbuster for months at a time), but it just wasn't the same. So yeah. Did I mention I was excited?

Oops I forgot to say which team I want to be on... Put me under Star Fox if you don't mind. The closer I can be to the greatness of The Barrel Roll Peppy, the better.

yo, I want to join. I prefer wolf over fox, and my favorite moment in star fox 64 is this:
    Wolf: Cant let you do that fox.
    and this:
    Peppy: Do a barrel roll! (I fell out of my chair laghing at this, no joke)
    oh, and STAR WOLF FTW!!

Click him please!

Yay! Hey i think i have seen you before on the count to 60 thread! Anyway welcome!

I shall add you.

Anyway, on SSBB, fox and falco are my best charectors, since I havent unlocked wolf yet. anyway, ill bet you 10 cookies that soon this place will be filled with DO A BARREL ROLL! (how did that meme start anyway? its just something that you use to block enemy shots) and thash like that. so yeah, these games are my favorites, and star fox 64 is awesome. I remember laghing at falco when I made fox crash (on purpose), and I liked the reactions when I shot guys on my team.

Click him please!

I lovez cookies........Oh, and yeah your probably right. ^.^

Haha, i know its funny right? Falco gets soo mad >:3

And i think the barrel role thing started cuz peppy said it alot in the original star fox. Im not completely sure though.

"Hey Einstein, I'm on your side!" Falco Lombardi - Star Fox 64. Priceless haha

And that's what I believe is true, though I'll have to look it up (if it's possible). Just want to point out I am, in fact, a follower of the Barrel roll meme lol. But I also like Peppy for other reasons too.

Hey @migo, I'm getting that banner for my siggy, OK?

No problem Charikachu

I got its URL -.-

Lol I can see it now!
    Peppy: Do a barrel roll!
    Fox: Shut up or ill shoot falco!
    Peppy: Press L or R twice to do a barrel roll!
    Fox: THATS IT!!!! *shoots falco*
    Falco: hey what the heck fox!?!?
    Fox: Peppy started it!

Click him please!

^Lol
    Since we have enough members i figured we should fire this club up! Sooo let me start things off i guess-

My favorite star fox character has to be Wolf himself. He next would be Leon with his crazinesssss. However i think i liked the Star Fox 64 star wolf better than the new star wolf. I dont know why.....they just seemed more interesting then compared to now......but thats just me. What about you guys?

Mine has always been Wolf as well. I love the typical 'thug/small-time criminal' personality he has. It makes him interesting to me. My second favorite is probably Pigma. If you combined Wario with a serial killer, Pigma would be the product of that. Another interesting personality.

Personally, I prefer the air I like Wolf in all the games he has been in. I feel they've kept pretty true to his character established in 64. I agree the other characters of his team have drifted from they're glory, though.

Which is better? Star Fox or Star Wolf?
    Wolf FTW. He just looks awesomer.

Whos you favorite star fox charector?
    Falco FTW!
    *hands @migo a cookie for making this club* this place is awesome.

Click him please!

*Happily takes cookie and gobbles it down* Yum!

Im gonna make up a new topic :3

Do you think Crystal will stay with Star Fox, or go with Star Wolf if they ever make a sequel to Command?

I actually think they will let her stay with Star Wolf, that way whenever Fox runs in to star wolfs team, it would be even more interesting because he would have to fight crystal.

Do you think Crystal will stay with Star Fox, or go with Star Wolf if they ever make a sequel to Command?

I think they would let her stay on Star Wolf. I would like her to atleast, despite the fact that I like happy endings in stories. It would make it difficult for Fox to fight their team everytime, leading to some new drama (lack of better word) and possibly new strategies for Star Wolf.

This question also kinda pokes at the main question behind a sequel; Which ending in Command do you think is the true ending?

There are quite a few endings thst just kind of end the series right after them, like when Fox and Falco go join the f-zero parody and when Slippy leaves Star Fox to be with Amanda (I think that was her name. Correct me if I'm wrong), so probably not any of those. I personally would like to see Dash, Andross's grandson, become the next threat to the lylat system. A solid storyline and game could be built off of that ending.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast