Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mario Kart Club

Post Mario Kart Club

Welcome. The Mario Kart Club is a creative place. It is all about Mario Kart. For the DS, Wii, or any other gaming system. You can post about combos, tracks, concerns, etc. If you want to join, you must pledge to follow all rules and stay on topic at all times(Ex. I pledge to follow all rules of the Mario Kart Club and I promise to stay on topic at all times).
    Rules
    1. STAY ON TOPIC!!!
    2. Do not post anything inappropriate for other people!
    3. Follow all of the other Serebii forums rules!
    4. Enjoy Mario Kart!
    Last edited by Skarm™; 15th June 2011 at 9:47 PM. Reason: making joining easier

~Credits to myself~

I Eeveelover 824, understand all the rules of the mario kart club, and love playing with daisy with a flick with the wii wheel for her to do awsome motorbike tricks.

I hope pledged okay skarmory 7...I have only played the mario kart game on the wii but i haven't played the game in awhile because I have unlocked everything so forgot the names of stuff and the bikes. I hope to have fun talking about mario kart. Mario Kart Wiiiii! lol I normally play with daisy and rosalina from mario galaxy on the motorbikes...dislike using karts...

ok i approve of staying on topic no inappropriate things follow all seriebi forum rules and enjoy mario cart
    ok im getting mariokart 3d who else is and my fav character to play with is peach diddy cong and mario i ike the bikes better
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I Eeveelover 824, understand all the rules of the mario kart club, and love playing with daisy with a flick with the wii wheel for her to do awsome motorbike tricks.

I hope pledged okay skarmory 7...I have only played the mario kart game on the wii but i haven't played the game in awhile because I have unlocked everything so forgot the names of stuff and the bikes. I hope to have fun talking about mario kart. Mario Kart Wiiiii! lol I normally play with daisy and rosalina from mario galaxy on the motorbikes...dislike using karts...
    yeah it's okay. just as long as it has to do with mario kart and makes sense

~Credits to myself~

funny thing is, i have mario kart DS at one house and Mario Kart Wii at another. what's you guy's favorite type of kart on DS or vehicle on Wii.

Mine,
    DS: Egg 1
    Wii: Wild Wing/ I forgot it's name but it was a bike.

~Credits to myself~

I really like using the Hurricane in the DS version with Toad for some strange reason. And back on the GBA version, I had shortcuts galore on Rainbow Road Special Cup with a few Mushrooms. Time trials was all too easy

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    I really like using the Hurricane in the DS version with Toad for some strange reason. And back on the GBA version, I had shortcuts galore on Rainbow Road Special Cup with a few Mushrooms. Time trials was all too easy
    lightning raider, sorry but if you want to join, you must look at the first post and follow the directions. approve of rules and saying of mario kart (that makes sense) is required

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    funny thing is, i have mario kart DS at one house and Mario Kart Wii at another. what's you guy's favorite type of kart on DS or vehicle on Wii.

Mine,
    DS: Egg 1
    Wii: Wild Wing/ I forgot it's name but it was a bike.
    I forgot the name of the bike that i liked with daisy but it was a slim bike that had really good speed. Oh for rosalina was the flame runner...I remember that one....

when i go to my other house tomorrow i will find out hopefully.

i also like the super blooper
    Last edited by Sweet May; 15th June 2011 at 5:56 AM.

~Credits to myself~

Please don't double post, especially when it is unnecessary.

Mod duty aside... I Sweet May, have understood and approved of all club rules and dislike the Blue Shells in ANY Mario Kart game.

Er I hope I also completed the required form right. XD I'm a huge fan of Mario Kart since I've been playing it for a looong time. (my first one being MK64) I also purchased Super Circuit, Double Dash and MK Wii during my life. xD I should try out MK DS I heard it was awesome. Also skamory7 invited me so I couldn't say no, lmao.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet May View Post
    Please don't double post, especially when it is unnecessary.

Mod duty aside... I Sweet May, have understood and approved of all club rules and dislike the Blue Shells in ANY Mario Kart game.

Er I hope I also completed the required form right. XD I'm a huge fan of Mario Kart since I've been playing it for a looong time. (my first one being MK64) I also purchased Super Circuit, Double Dash and MK Wii during my life. xD I should try out MK DS I heard it was awesome. Also skamory7 invited me so I couldn't say no, lmao.
    the form is fine. it's true that blue shells are annoying. almost everybody hates them except when they get them themselves. when i get one, i try to get in 1st without using it. if i do, no one will pass me because i will shoot them.

~Credits to myself~

I love mario kart!If it comes out on 3ds, i'm getting it
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    the form is fine. it's true that blue shells are annoying. almost everybody hates them except when they get them themselves. when i get one, i try to get in 1st without using it. if i do, no one will pass me because i will shoot them.
    I have done that a few times and it was great to see no one even try to pass me. >8D (unless they used the Thunder item or some sort of item-losing thing... Also gotta make sure you're nowhere near the person you're trying to nuke, hehehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drdj11 View Post
    Same here! I wonder if they'll have a whole set of new maps. That would be great. Oh I should be looking up articles about it. xD

Anywho topic answering time:
    what's you guy's favorite type of kart on DS or vehicle on Wii.
    Since I've never played DS I can't answer the first part but as for the 2nd, I use the Wario Bike a lot because it looks really cool. When I'm not using that I'm lovin' the heck out of the Quacker/duck looking vehicle. It's small, very speedy and adorable~!

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Drdj11 View Post
    not trying to be mean but you HAVE TO PLEDGE TO THE RULES AND SUBMIT THE MARIO KART info! again not trying to be mean

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet May View Post
    I have done that a few times and it was great to see no one even try to pass me. >8D (unless they used the Thunder item or some sort of item-losing thing... Also gotta make sure you're nowhere near the person you're trying to nuke, hehehe.

Same here! I wonder if they'll have a whole set of new maps. That would be great. Oh I should be looking up articles about it. xD

Anywho topic answering time:
    what's you guy's favorite type of kart on DS or vehicle on Wii.
    Since I've never played DS I can't answer the first part but as for the 2nd, I use the Wario Bike a lot because it looks really cool. When I'm not using that I'm lovin' the heck out of the Quacker/duck looking vehicle. It's small, very speedy and adorable~!
    my favorite kart on the ds is either the Egg1
    with Toad or the Standard WL with Toad
    Wii=? don't know

~Credits to myself~

I just changed the joining rules so it's easier to join.

~Credits to myself~

Just came back from my other house. So my fav bike is Zip Zip, fav car:Honeycoupe

~Credits to myself~

I, Totodile is BEAST pledge to follow all of the rules and stay on topic the whole time.
    I'm addicted to Mario Kart Wii. It's so fun. Anyways, a bit about me.
    Favorites: Dry Bones, Koopa Troopa, Diddy Kong, Bowser Junior
    Bikes for the above: For Koopa and Dry Bones I ride on the Quacker and the Bullet Bike. Sometimes the Magikruiser. And for Diddy and BJ, I do Sugarscoot or Mach most of the time, depending on the course I'm going on.
    Cars for the above: It's obviously going to be the booster seat for Dry Bones and Koopa Troopa. But for Diddy and Bowser Junior, it's usually the Super Blooper. It's awesome.

Anyways that's all about me.

Pokemon X Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by Totodile is BEAST View Post
    I, Totodile is BEAST pledge to follow all of the rules and stay on topic the whole time.
    I'm addicted to Mario Kart Wii. It's so fun. Anyways, a bit about me.
    Favorites: Dry Bones, Koopa Troopa, Diddy Kong, Bowser Junior
    Bikes for the above: For Koopa and Dry Bones I ride on the Quacker and the Bullet Bike. Sometimes the Magikruiser. And for Diddy and BJ, I do Sugarscoot or Mach most of the time, depending on the course I'm going on.
    Cars for the above: It's obviously going to be the booster seat for Dry Bones and Koopa Troopa. But for Diddy and Bowser Junior, it's usually the Super Blooper. It's awesome.

Anyways that's all about me.
    thnx for joining

~Credits to myself~

I pledge to follow all rules of the Mario Kart Club and I promise to stay on topic at all times, blahblahblah, Mario's a noob.

I've purchased Mario Kart Double Dash, DS and Wii, and I must say I have the most fun on Double Dash, though I like MK Wii too.
    As far as racers go, I'm a fan of Waluigi, Rosalina, and Luigi. I prefer to finish my races quickly, so I use Flame Runner (or whatever the bike is), Honeycoupe, Shooting Star, and the Mach Bike. I seem to like the Large characters most. O_o

Let's see... I think that's it. Unless you're all very interested in finding out which course I like the most, or what combo I use the most on Double Dash.
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

[Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

Im new in here, Hope to enjoy this forum

I pledge to follow all rules of the Mario Kart Club and I promise to stay on topic at all times
    Do Anybody Got Mario Kart Wii and play online?
    Last edited by kuzronk; 4th September 2011 at 4:41 AM.

I promise to follow all the mario kart rules.

I havent played the newer games but i remember rockin out with the N64 Version. I LOVE RAINBOW ROAD.

WHAT IS YOUR GUYS FAVORITE TRACK FROM THE OLD SCHOOL GAME

<Shadow Star League Bug Gym Leader (Credit to Fairy Witch)

Gym Leader/E3 Userbars & Application Banners by The Under's Astral Shadow
    League Badges sponsored by DA's Kida-Ookami (a.k.a. Northern Lights)
    3ds Fc 3652-1024-3489
        Spoiler:- Trinity League Badges:

I pledge to follow all rules of the Mario Kart Club and I promise to stay on topic at all times

I love Mario Kart DS! <3 =D
    I've never played the old ones. =(
    So I dunno,Khy. =/

I, Zoruagible promise to follow all rules and stay on topic at all times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast