Thread: Harvest Moon Club!

Default Harvest Moon Club!

.:Welcome to the Harvest Moon Club!:.

For people who don't know the Harvest Moon Series, they are a series of games about your life in either a town or an island as a farmer, befriending your fellow villagers, wooing your potential marriage candidate, and even have a baby!

Here, you can discuss anything related to the Harvest Moon games here. Which games are you playing? For how long have you played? Which game is your favourite? Which character is your favourite? Are there any shippings that you support? Feel free to talk about anything you like!

In addition, the starting topics will be the questions on the above paragraph.

Also, please feel free to submit any Harvest Moon fanfics and fanart so that everyone can see your pieces of work!

.:Members:.
    Flame Mistress
    meowth_city

.:Fan Fiction:.
    None

.:Fan Art:.
    None

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 8th September 2011 at 8:03 PM.

Woohoo. I wanna join.

Which games are you playing? None at the moment. Pokemon is taking up most of my time.
    For how long have you played? Umm, I think about ten years. I first started playing GB.
    Which game is your favourite? (More) Friends of Mineral Town.
    Which character is your favourite? Gray from FOTM.
    Are there any shippings that you support? Claire x Gray is my OTP. I also Ellie x Doctor and Ann x Cliff.

In addition, this is something I made myself to show my love for Gray.
    I had it as a sig a while back, but it might not show up properly on some people's screen.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

^ Heh... I'm a complete beginner compared to you (the only game I have is HM Ioh, but I have some decent knowledge of all the games). Anyway, welcome, meowth_city!

And thanks to whoever approved this, I didn't even know that it had been O.o