Thanks to AromaFlora for approving this shop.
This is my really simple shop. There are no enormous lists inside cumbersome spoiler tags, no eye-burning graphics, no complicated forms to fill out, and you can't be turned down for preexisting conditions! (That last part's a joke.) I've kept the rules as simple as possible, with no in-shop infractions or bans, no "must post between these hours" rules, etc. I'm looking for quality Pokémon, and I'm offering quality Pokémon.
White: 0819 3732 4595
HeartGold: 3911 1886 0113
Time Zone: GMT -5
- Just so everyone is completely sure, obey all general Serebii Forums rules, all Trade Forum rules, and all rules of the Trade Shops section.
- Make all offers by posting in the shop, and I will accept or reject them by posting in the shop. Thereafter, we can work out trade times and stuff like that via VM or perhaps PM. At some point, I will need to know your FC as well. You can do so when you post your offer or after your offer is accepted.
- Generally, if I'm not listing it, I'm not offering it. If you want to request a Pokémon you don't see here, I won't shoot you for it; however, I probably won't have what you request and I'll only consider the request if you make a very good offer. I know some people offer services (breeding, training, etc.), so this rule applies to that as well. You can ask, but I probably won't. However, I am decently quick at EV training, so I might consider a request to EV train one of your Pokémon if you make a good offer.
- Please specify all important information about any Pokémon you are offering. In most circumstances, I want to know the Pokémon's nature, moves, and especially Individual Values (in some cases, I'll need to know the gender as well). Checking a Pokémon's IVs is easy with this tool, and you should be able to see highly accurate results if you use some Rare Candies on the Pokémon (without saving, of course) for a multi-level calculation. Just be sure the Pokémon don't have any EVs (or be sure you know the EVs) or else you won't get accurate results.
- I don't clone my Pokémon before I trade them to you. I request that any Pokémon traded from me not be cloned and traded to someone else. Obviously, I can't literally keep anyone from doing this, but I request it. On the other hand, I won't even ask if a Pokémon you offer me is cloned. (Don't tell me--I'd rather not know!) Furthermore, I don't RNG manipulate my Pokémon, either. I won't even ask if a Pokémon offered to me is RNG manipulated, but I only ask that it not be obvious (i.e., having all perfect stats, etc.).
- NEW RULE! If you make a request for one of the Pokémon in my shop and I accept, I will hold it for you for two months. If I don't hear from you in two months, I will no longer reserve that Pokémon for you, and others will be free to request it.
- Unless otherwise noted, all Pokémon offered in this shop were obtained by me (or perhaps one of my brothers).
- All Pokémon offered here are currently in fourth generation games (except the ones that obviously belong to the fifth generation; i.e. Pokémon that only come from Unova or have an ability that can only come from the Dream World) unless otherwise noted. Therefore, I can trade any of these to you using my HeartGold game. However, since this is a fifth generation trade shop, I will assume that you want to make the trade in the fifth generation (using my White Version) unless you tell me otherwise.
- NEW NOTE! This shop has only two states, "Open," and "I haven't been on Serebii Forums for more than a week." When I'm open, I generally respond pretty quickly. When I haven't been on in more than seven days, you are welcome to post a request, but my response will probably be somewhat slower.
What I'm Offering
Untrained Event Pokémon
FEB2012 Mewtwo, Modest, 11/31/21/1/14/31
SPR2012 Reshiram, Modest, 22/22/1/31/3/12
Liberty Garden Victini:
Gamestp Raikou, 19/14/4/31/13/31 [Requested]
Gamestp Raikou, 30/22/26/31/27/29
Gamestp Entei, 24/26/13/x/31/31
Gamestp Entei, 2/31/30/13/15/31[TRADED]
Gamestp Entei, 27/24/16/1/25/29
Gamestp Suicune, 31/17/31/28/20/18 [Requested]
Gamestp Suicune, 20/10/31/30/18/22
WIN2011 Celebi, Timid, 12/21/18/31/4/27[TRADED]
WIN2011 Celebi, Bold, 2/x/15/23/15/31
Newmoon Darkrai, Timid, 10/x/29/31/10/11 [Requested]
Pikachu-colored Pichu, 9/27/17/7/12/30[TRADED]
Ash's Pikachu, 25/21/12/12/21/31[TRADED]
Ash's Pikachu, 26/31/31/18/31/27[TRADED]
Event Pokémon I got from the GTS
I got this one off the GTS on October tenth, 2010, or 10/10/10, and it had been uploaded to D/P/Pt on that same day. It is a Hadou Mew, untrained at level 10 (imagine that!), with a Naughty nature, and IVs of 25/14/9/10/20/20.
EV Trained Pokémon
Sceptile, L100, Jolly Nature, 6 HP/254 Atk/250 Spd (approximate)[TRADED]
(Apparently his training was slightly deficient since I meant to give him 252 Speed. I can correct this using wing items in the fifth generation, but he is currently on the fourth gen.)[TRADED]
Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Night Slash, Earthquake
In case this matters to anyone, it has active Pokérus. And it's OT is "LINK" for all the Legend of Zelda fans.
Garchomp, L100, Jolly Nature, 6 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Speed[TRADED]
Outrage, Earthquake, Sandstorm, Crunch
Dream World Aerodactyl, L100, Jolly Nature, 6 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Speed
Stealth Rock, Taunt, Rock Slide, Earthquake
Dream World Dragonite (M), L100, Jolly, 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
Outrage, Fly, Dragon Dance, Roost
(Moves can be changed somewhat based on your preference.)
Dream World Vulpix (F), L50, Timid, 252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed/6 HP[TRADED]
It has the Egg Move Hex, and I have not evolved it into Ninetales, so that you can choose the moves yourself.
IV Bred Pokémon
Relaxed, Stealth Rock Ferroseed:
Two more IV bred Stealth Rock Ferroseed:
Sassy, 29/31/17/21/31/22 (M)
Brave, 31/31/31/23/1/3 (F)
Dream World Poliwag with Encore:
Lightningrod Pichu Eggs, with Volt Tackle:
Relaxed (F), perfect Speed
Bold (M), perfect Speed
Calm (M), perfect Speed
Bold (F), perfect Speed
(I didn't take down all their IVs because I didn't hatch them. If you want me to hatch one before I trade it to you, just ask.)
Perfect Stat Ditto
Adamant, 19/3/24/23/31/27 (In White Version)[TRADED]
Modest, 1/3/19/2/31/4 (In White Version)
Jolly, 16/24/0/24/31/7 (In White Version)[TRADED]
What I'm Requesting
Growlithe, IV bred; actually, I think I want about three of these. One should probably be Modest or Timid, with the Egg Move Morning Sun. Another should be Jolly. And one should be Hasty. All of them need the ability Intimidate.
DW Torchic, Adamant, with perfect Speed
Ninjask, Jolly, EV trained 252 Atk/252 Speed/4 HP
Aron/Lairon/Aggron, Adamant, Rock Head ability, and the Egg Move Head Smash. I would rather it not be EV trained, but any level will do. Let me know the individual values; it needs perfect Speed.
Luxray, Modest, EV trained 252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed/4 HP. Must have perfect Speed and Sp. Atk. Must have the ability Intimidate.
Metagross, Adamant, EV trained 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Timid, with the Egg Moves Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse, EV trained 252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed/4HP.I might need two Salamence, so if anyone wants to offer a mixed attacking one, that'd also be cool.
Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape, Adamant, with the Egg Moves Fake Out and Fire Punch. I would rather it not be EV trained, but any level will do. It needs only perfect Speed and perfect Attack; those are the only IVs that matter for this request.
Drifloon/Drifblim, Timid, IV bred. Must have perfect Speed and HP.
Riolu, Timid, IV bred. Must have perfect Speed and the ability Steadfast. (I might want two Riolu, one with the Egg Move Vacuum Wave.)
Dusknoir, Careful or Sassy nature, and the Egg Move Pain Split, EV trained 252 HP/252 Sp. Def/4 Def. (I would also consider one with an Impish or Relaxed nature and appropriate training.)
Frosslass, Timid, with the Egg Move Spikes, EV trained 252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed/4 HP. I may also want a second Timid one, having the Egg Move Hex (without Spikes) and EV training to be a bit more defensive.
Rotom with a Timid nature, EV trained 252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed/4 HP.
Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone. I'm not quite sure what I want, and I may want more than one. EV trained and/or IV bred, Bold/Modest/Calm nature.
Scolipede with a Jolly nature, EV trained 252 Atk/252 Speed/4 HP, with the Egg Moves Spikes and Toxic Spikes.
Scrafty with a Careful nature and the Egg Move Drain Punch, EV trained 252 HP/252 Sp. Def/4 Atk. (I may also want another one, Adamant nature, having the Egg Move Dragon Dance and maybe Drain Punch, and appropriate training.) Needs the ability Shed Skin.
Reuniclus with a Calm or Sassy nature, EV trained 252 HP/252 Sp. Def/4 Def. Must have the ability Magic Guard.
Jellicent, Calm, EV trained 252 HP/76 Def/180 Sp. Def. Must have perfect HP and Defense, and I prefer the ability Water Absorb.
Haxorus, Adamant, EV trained 252 Atk/252 Speed/4 HP
Golurk with an Adamant nature, EV trained 252 Atk/252 HP/4 Def. It must have the ability Iron Fist.
Tornadus, Naughty or Modest nature
Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon with the Egg Move Dark Pulse. If it doesn't have good individual values or nature, I'd like a male one to pass on the Egg Move. If it has high IVs and a Timid nature, either gender will be fine. You could also offer a Timid, EV trained Hydreigon with Dark Pulse (either gender would be fine), but it would need to at least have good individual values.
Reshiram, Timid or Modest
Female Dream World Eevee. I'm hoping for a Timid Nature and several perfect stats (preferably Speed).
In general, I'm seeking EV trained and/or IV bred Pokémon--feel free to offer ones I haven't listed. I am requesting Pokémon with at least good individual values regardless of whether they are IV bred or not. Remember also that when I say that I want certain perfect individual values on a Pokémon, additional perfect stats are obviously welcome. I especially want high IV Pokémon in exchange for some of my better Pokémon. You can offer a shiny Pokémon, but I probably won't accept it unless it could be useful in some way for battling people. The same goes for events, so in general, you can offer just about anything, but I strongly prefer Pokémon that can prove useful in battle.
Note that when I list the training I want for an EV trained Pokémon, that is often negotiable (especially the leftover 4 points!). Also, remember that I want even the EV trained Pokémon I request to have good individual values.