Thread: Anyone here play Cardfight Vanguard?

Default Anyone here play Cardfight Vanguard?

Cardfight vanguard is a semi-new card game that came out sometime in 2010, it has an anime with 100+ Episodes (all of which are on youtube) and the game has 11, soon to be 12 booster sets. Anyone here play it?

Credits to Snowflake for the userbar

technically, it has more the 11 sets, there are a few extra booster sets. Thats just some little thing though. Anyway I play most card games lol, and CFV is my 3rd favorite (M:TG is the top of that list, and the Pokemon TCG is #2) and I play Kagero, and it is a complete blast.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    technically, it has more the 11 sets, there are a few extra booster sets. Thats just some little thing though. Anyway I play most card games lol, and CFV is my 3rd favorite (M:TG is the top of that list, and the Pokemon TCG is #2) and I play Kagero, and it is a complete blast.
    Cool. I currently main with my Oracal Think Tank deck. I've made a deck for around half the clans that are out right now.

Credits to Snowflake for the userbar

I play, and have more or less since it first came out because some of my friends got me into it. It's easily my favorite card game right now, and I've competed in both World Championships (didn't get past Qualifiers for either though). In terms of decks, I use a Spectral Duke Dragon Gold Paladin deck and a Shadow Paladin deck based around Phantom Blaster Dragon and The Dark Dictator, and I'm going to build Revengers as soon as Set 12 comes out.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz