Thread: Guilty Pleasures

Default Guilty Pleasures

What are your guilty pleasures? Is there anything you like that you're embarrassed to admit it?

Here are some of my guilty pleasures:

Pokémon Anime
    Virtual Boy
    Poképark 1 & 2
    4Kids dubs
    Teen Titans Go
    Johnny Test
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    Dr Suess movies such as Cat in the Hat & Lorax
    Last edited by TheJLeeTeam; 6th May 2017 at 3:27 PM.

I guess Miraculous Ladybug but that's about it and even then not to the point where I feel shame

I watch a lot of 'bad stuff' like TTG but I just enjoy them overall and wouldn't feel ashamed that I like it even if I get ridiculed by my friends
    When the squad has had just about enough of your ****

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Chitoge (Moon)

Well I know what Toma from Amnesia does

I don't find Pokemon to be a guilty pleasure most of the time, but if I'm a class full of d*ckbags (like my class in school), then it can somewhat become that.

My guilty pleasure is that I bought some visual novels on Steam that looked worth getting. Two of them being Lucid 9 and Angels With Scaly Wings.
    Call me Mando or Mandolore

^^ you mentioned visual novels, and that reminded me of my other guilty pleasure.

I really enjoy Amnesia Memories, which I often say is a visual novel, but that's because I want clearance from having to say it's also a dating sim game. I feel that if anyone who doesn't already know what the game is knows it's an otome, they will instantly judge me for it.

But the thing is, I don't enjoy it for the self-insert Main Protagonist, since I see her as a character of her own. I see this game as a romance-based visual novel. It works a whole lot better this way for me - I can view the story as a story rather than romantic wish fulfilment. It also means I grow to care for the characters due to their complex development and relationships with other characters, rather than the main love interests and the non-main characters.

It's weird. Just like I always am.

I like the new version of the Powerpuff Girls. :P
    ~Certified Alan Apologist~
    Pikachu deserves the main character treatment he rightfully earned!

(Credit goes to Satomine Night)
    Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    Mallow-Lillie friendship duo; a bond so close, even the butler ships it!
    -Lady Lana: Full time big sister, part time kickasser
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -SM Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

I actually liked this movie.

And I probably would still like it if I watched it again.

This scene in particular made me laugh as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.

Not sure if I have 'guilty pleasures'...i'm pretty open about liking things :P Its easy to see it from my posts.

Well okay I did have one as a kid and it was Digimon. I used to always hide my face behind a book when i watched that on tv with my bro on saterdays, lol XD
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.
    I make interesting posts in the gay/lesbian/bi club and if you're curious about reading them feel free to check them out (and yes korrina is mentioned by me in there a lot :P haha)
    My favorite pokemon is probably sylveon or mega lucario right now.

Would Space Jam count as a guilty pleasure?
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

....girly things.

To this day i'm still uneasy about how much i like them.

Especially apply's to BARBIE.

Whats so great about liking things that attract innocence eating evil spirits?
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.
    I make interesting posts in the gay/lesbian/bi club and if you're curious about reading them feel free to check them out (and yes korrina is mentioned by me in there a lot :P haha)
    My favorite pokemon is probably sylveon or mega lucario right now.

You want a real guilty pleasure? I liked watching Epic Movie. Yes, the Seltzerberg movie. Feel free to lynch me for that
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    Would Space Jam count as a guilty pleasure?
    Nah, that's nostalgic. It's by no means a great movie, in fact, it's pretty bad, but it's a thing of the times.

As for my guilty pleasures. I recently rolled down my window while I was driving through town, turned the audio system to 40, and sang along to Simply the Best by Tina Turner. Might clarify that I used to play that song in a band I was in, it appeared on our setlist as a request for a wedding - and it's just utterly fun to play if you don't take it serious at all.

Also, I think I might have a guilty pleasure celebrity crush on Kellyanne Conway.. I think she's just adorable. And I know, she's married, but that's just taken from an different set of facts.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

Terrible Britain's Got Talent/X Factor auditions.

Why? Because some of them are hilarious and the way Simon Cowell just destroys people can be majestic - especially if said people think they're god's gift to the world.
    Latest Shiny: - 1164 SRs (Pt)

Current Hunts: - 4000 SRs (FR/LG) | Route 114 - 6500 REs (R/S)

I dance... even when alone. I like GO IN on my dancing, especially when alone. Like I honestly believe in my head I am a choreographer or a male dancer, take your pick. I am not ashamed to say it BUT I feel like I should be.