Thread: Gym Rats?

Default Gym Rats?

Anybody here into the fitness lifestyle? I'm an avid weightlifter train 5 times week,eat healthy most of the time,you know the fitness lifestyle. I was pretty chunky in high school but when i got to college i change my lifestyle completely went from a 200 pound fatty to a 162 pound jacked athlete. I love fitness it changed my life completely. I'm more confident in myself now.l I t can be a tough grueling journey at first but its so worth it in the end. Who here is into the lifestyle?

Diamond FC: 0689 1233 2218

YUP, but moreso just cardio and running with a bit of arm weights every now and again! You really do feel good with it once you really get going with your commitments. -w-
    Do we do home gyms or gym memberships here?

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

I've been into working out since I was 12. It started off as just cardio and eventually evolved into weight training as well. A bit after I started high school my stomach started acting up really badly (eventually got diagnosed with Crohn's), which ****ed up with my schedule. Everything from when I sleep, eat, and workout. However I'm working with it and made it my goal that even if I can't go to the gym to weight train, to atleast workout three times a week. Mostly doing pullups, pushups, and that sort of thing. I've been debating about whether I want to buy weights to workout at home with.

Spoiler:- Credit:

VO Wins: 144

Can't say I am really part of the fitness culture, but I am trying my best to exercise and eat healthy, and now I need some advice. I took up pilates relatively recently, but I am having trouble sticking with it. Anyone have suggestions? Also, does anyone know how to eat healthy on a college campus? It's so hard to do that even though I tend to avoid pizza and soda. Anyhoo, I plan to get a six pack since family has noticed I've put on some weight. (is that healthy to do for a woman? I really don't know.)

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    YUP, but moreso just cardio and running with a bit of arm weights every now and again! You really do feel good with it once you really get going with your commitments.
    Same here with me. I want to get more into weight lifting and all that, but I just got a gym membership a few weeks ago and go for cardio a few times a week. It does great for me too and I am looking forward to get more into it, just have to make that next step, you know?
    "Be yourself and no regrets... that's our motto!"
    [+-][+-]
    ---[+-]
    --[+-]
    [+-][+-]apto369

In Soviet Russia, Pokemon claim you!

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

If you enjoy poetry, check out this book by rising author, and good friend, James W. A. "In the Library" is told in an epic narrative format and contains dark thematic material that teaches multiple lessons about pain, coping, madness, and the human condition. Check it out at thejameswa.com !

Quote Originally Posted by McHearth View Post
    I've been debating about whether I want to buy weights to workout at home with.
    You should, I love to lift weights while watching movies, it's like the best combination of useful and fun.
    FC: 3711-9176-7509
    IGN: Creyk

Pfff, don't make me laugh.

Just kidding, I don't lift weights or train per se, but I play basketball, if that counts. It's exercise.
    PM me for casual 3 v 3 and 6 v 6 Wi-Fi battles!

My only, proud shiny:

I want to try to do weightlifting but I'm worried that I might not get tall anymore

Thanks to FairyWitch for this awesome animated banner!

I am. I am into bodybuilding. I've even taken part in a tournament (Though I did very badly aka 5th of 10 in my class)
    I work out 6 days a week and currently work as a personal trainer.

i am a huge sports fanatics an do sports 5 times a week.
    i love running contests and mudruns/obstacle courses.
    i mostly do group lessons like bodypump, bootcamp and kickboxing in the gym.
    really love to excercise since it is a great escape from everyday life.
    2ds friendcode: 5287 - 0513 - 1635
    add me!!!

I done gym stuff two years ago. It was for free. I had a lot of fun.

I stopped coz that was free. Since I dont work in the hotel who owns the gym I quit haha.

Im planning to go to the gym as well this year probably.

My gf loves to go there. Three gyms and she also does kick boxing *-* nya~

Quote Originally Posted by brendan25 View Post
    I want to try to do weightlifting but I'm worried that I might not get tall anymore
    The whole growth plate thing ? It's a myth. I your still growing do not put too much pressure on your spine with squats until your fully grown. Other than that jus be careful.