Thread: What places in the world would you like to visit

Default What places in the world would you like to visit

Anyone have anywhere in the world they would like to travel to one day? Whether it be a city, state, or another country

I want to go to Japan, Kyoto to be exact. I've heard the the city was basically built as a small scale replica of Chang'an in Tang Dynasty. So for me, I actually want to see Chang'an instead of modern day Japan.

My places to visit would be Brazil and Japan. Any cities are find but those two countries seem like a great place to visit. The culture, music, and sights would be amazing

France, USA, England, Italy, Australia, Spain, Russia, Japan, China and Egypt are places I like to go.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting the next Kalos games and pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

A far-North location such as Alaska, Greenland, Norway, etc., etc. Also Europe.
    ~ ~
    ---

~Original Image from pixiv~

I'd like to visit Russia someday because it seems like a really interesting place

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Elisus View Post
    A far-North location such as Alaska, Greenland, Norway, etc., etc. Also Europe.
    Oh god, a far-North place? It's so cold and always snows up here in Wisconsin, I would not go there. xD Do you live somewhere down south where it's warm?

Anyway, a place that I would like to visit is Spain. I'd like to go there to watch some basketball and soccer there!
    Proverbs 28:5

Please don't use this photo! It's only made for me! Thanks

I've been wanting to go to Australia for awhile now, especially after reading In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson (incidentally given to me by an Aussie SPPfer in 2008). I've had a casual interest in Japan, but I've been learning a bit more about the culture lately (especially the food) and would love to go there. Those are my main countries of interest right now!

~Psychic

Amazing art gift by the talented KCW! Check out his other art here!

One-Shot Fan Fics:
    Forgiveness
    Under Control

I'd love to go to Japan. It is a lot more high tech I feel and the fact they are spoiled with Pokemon events.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    2015-2016: VGC Premier Challenge Organizer

I like to travel, and Japan would be an interesting place to visit. Sure, Anime probably influenced me to want to do so. I want to see certain things there like a forest of sakura, a hill with a sakura tree overlooking a city, and other site seeing things like that. I mean watching a lot of anime gets you interested in the culture, you want to try their food, hear cicadas, go to a hot spring, lots of things.

You can even see the real world inspirations for scenery in some anime like Clannad and other anime. What I would actually do there is probably sight see and study, because If I ever did go there it would probably be a part of a study.

Europe, China, Japan and Russia. Those places have amazing history.

RIP Iwata
    |Flight Rising~Quotev|

I'd really like to go to Italy some day. After that, France and Japan. Traveling isn't something I really need to do, but those would be nice.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Recent Shiny:

Current Hunt: Ho-oh

I would like to go Japan as I am a bit anime fan and well Japan pretty much has everything

New York City, Tokyo and Paris are some places I'd like to go to. Cities in USA and Japan. I want to visit a Pokemon Centre in Japan, hahaha.
    I can't wait to be able to do so.

Friend Code: 3823-8574-4857 | Lori's Breeding Grounds
    Userbar made by Astral Shadow

I've got a few:
    - Iceland
    - Japan
    - South Africa

I've traveled through Europe quite a bit with my parents and lived in the (Northwestern) US when I was younger. I've still got this fascination with the African and Asian continents though. I love nature and wildlife. So the countries I listed are basically my Top3. Unfortunately, they're extremely expensive to go to, compared to France/Germany/Spain. It's just extremely lopsided..

I've waded through the pacific, but in terms of going east, I've only been to the west coast of Turkey. In contrast, my brother traveled to Africa recently and has been as far east as New Zealand, but hasn't gone any further west than London. Our journeys combined, we've seen a whole lot of the world though.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Africa, Japan, Italy, America.

They all sound awesome but Africa is top priority! It's wildlife is so amazing, the people are cool and there isn't one unattractive person there. :P Japan for the manga and merchandise, Italy for ice cream and America for New York and Chicago!

I fought to save everyone... but who's going to fight to save me? - Dr Wily

Cambodia and Laos.

I know it's slightly different to the majority here who said Japan. But I've already been ��

I have been viewing a lot of travel websites lately so there are a lot of places that I want to go to but Iceland and Japan are the main places. Mostly Japan, it's a really Awesome country :U

Team Omega Ruby

Mixtape
    Level 27

Dawg
    Level 20

Pekachu
    Level 19

Plane
    Level 18