Page 235 of 446 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,875 of 11147

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

I. Officially. LOVE. My Latin teacher. She is hilarious in this really weird, unique way. Just... hilarious.

I also signed up to be a writer for a magazine in different languages, which was pretty dumb of me. *headdesk* Whatever, I like writing, I speak a foreign language, and I need something else to do in my free time, anyway. =p

And we also got five pieces of homework today. Okay, so they're not actually that much if you split them all up, but still, it's pretty daunting.

I got no homework and my life sucks.
    I wish I went to a mixed school.

I go to a mixed school it's good to have girls in my school a school full of boys would be boring....

I got a bit of Homework from Resistant Materials but it doesn't have to be in for another 2 weeks and it's literally searching and noting some things down .

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

That is exactly the reason why I want to go to a mixed school vet I'm a girl so it's a girls school but whatever. I mean, my crush goes to my friends school and he didn't know I was leaving till after I left and I asked him out and he said no
    But there are boys in my sixth form but a big age gap, ya know.

Way too much homework to do within 2 hours. :l Band practice is finally getting in the way for once.

キバゴ

You better get off here and do it! :P

I'd love to be in an all girls school hahahaha (I'm a boy).

I could or take a nap. Can't focus for some reason. Oh well.

キバゴ

Haha I would go for take a nap :P Depends if it has to be done tonight or in the 2 hours you said.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I'm too lazy to search it, but what exactly is considered a great score on the SAT? If I recall correctly, 1600-ish is about average?
    A great score is 2300 or above. Also, I got a 1560 in seventh grade and an 1820 in eighth grade, so I wouldn't consider 1600 average. I would say an average score is around 1800 or so.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Five hour organic chemistry lab......X_X

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

And the second draft is finished an ready to hand in. That didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would.

A good friend of mine reviewed my rough draft of a fable I'm suppose to write for English, and he claims that my story is pretty good! I wrote about keeping your priorities straight; specifically to spend your money carefully and wisely. That was a bad habit I use to own, until I learned to manage my spending well.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

So I think I should take the ACT sometime soon. But band things interfere. So how is everybody else's school been.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Eh, nothing too exciting happened today. Got a bunch of math problems for homework, all of which are done now due to leftover time in math class. Didn't really get anything for English or Spanish, so I guess there's no homework to be done tomorrow night! (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    A great score is 2300 or above. Also, I got a 1560 in seventh grade and an 1820 in eighth grade, so I wouldn't consider 1600 average. I would say an average score is around 1800 or so.
    Crud, so I do need to do better. :/ Although, wouldn't 2300 be near perfect? I'm not aiming for that, closer to 2000-2100 is where I'm shooting for. Though, with my grades, I should aim for a 2200, but whatever.

My day was rather uneventful, but after a minimum day, it seemed exceedingly long. Not much homework to do, though.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Only a week into school and things are already going wrong. Today at school (actually in nearly the entire city) there was a short in the electrical system, and due to a short at our school as well, the cafeteria caught on fire. All my school things are still in the classroom, since my teacher decided we should leave all our things in class.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Quote Originally Posted by darkraigirl1937 View Post
    Only a week into school and things are already going wrong. Today at school (actually in nearly the entire city) there was a short in the electrical system, and due to a short at our school as well, the cafeteria caught on fire. All my school things are still in the classroom, since my teacher decided we should leave all our things in class.
    That reminds me of that barbecue fire during March of last year... I was pretty close to the flames. ):

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    That reminds me of that barbecue fire during March of last year... I was pretty close to the flames. ):
    I was on the opposite side of the school. Luckily it was a small fire and I don't think anyone got hurt.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

I was on the opposite side of the school. Luckily it was a small fire and I don't think anyone got hurt.
    I just finished judging a watermelon-eating contest.

...Those were some awesome times. Now I have to wait for next spring!

Sounded like fun. Be thankful you at least had some excitement during the first week of school, usually it's boring and people are angry that they're back XD

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    Gossip is cool.
    My English teacher is a total spaz.
    But I got no homework at all today. And we did speed dating wtf it's a frikin girls school it was boring. Then we had maths. It was easy. We did drama. Our teacher is wierd.
    And I finally got a ham and cheese panini for lunch.
    Oh man, gossiping at my high school lol... some was just the normal celeb stuff but some was directed towards individuals in a negative way. It was more like the mean/teasing stuff. I would hear it in the hallway, at classes, at the cafeteria, or classmates just plain telling me. And so loud too. :P

Gah, I've seen my fair share of teasing there. You know, teachers/staff were like, "This is a Catholic school so there are Catholic expectations for everyone. Be kind, responsible, etc etc." But, wtf, people didn't even listen. What ever happen to The Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you? Did they not have any compassion at all? Especially towards another human being? Did they not realise that we all are the same, as we all have a mind, heart, and soul? Imo, you don't have to wait to be an adult to be "mature", you can start at any age. Kudos to you if you are and are younger! I just whished some people knew that at the time. -butthhurt Pacifist is done ranting-

I'm thankful that I went to a good high school, but my school is known for being "clicky" especially towards certain people. Oh the cliques. D: *Shudders*
    Last edited by Pacifist3000; 12th September 2012 at 2:42 AM.

Geez, two tests in a row, and another one tomorrow. I have the worst of luck sometimes. The sky was pretty cloudy, admittedly...

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifist3000 View Post
    I'm thankful that I went to a good high school, but my school is known for being "clicky" especially towards certain people. Oh the cliques. D: *Shudders*
    My school's the type of school where you can be friends with just about anyone, but everyone has their own circle of friends. It was really easy to know everyone last year, but with the large amount of incoming freshmen, it's getting harder and harder...
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilijix View Post
    My school's the type of school where you can be friends with just about anyone, but everyone has their own circle of friends. It was really easy to know everyone last year, but with the large amount of incoming freshmen, it's getting harder and harder...
    Wow, that sounds a lot like my school. Heck, all of the smart crowd in my high school class either are fans of pokemon or respect it. No one makes fun of anyone for what they like. Most of us know each other too, but more people are always dropping out. As for the freshman business, that trend has started to show at my school as well.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by Hilijix View Post
    Geez, two tests in a row, and another one tomorrow. I have the worst of luck sometimes. The sky was pretty cloudy, admittedly...

Yeah, the freshman class this year is the largest class of freshman the school's ever had.

It's pretty easy to get to know everyone here too. It's just that there's just so many people that it's not really that wise to actively make friends with others, and you're better off just hanging out with your own group of friends. (:

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Crud, so I do need to do better. :/ Although, wouldn't 2300 be near perfect? I'm not aiming for that, closer to 2000-2100 is where I'm shooting for. Though, with my grades, I should aim for a 2200, but whatever.
    Yes, 2300 is near perfect, but almost all good colleges have an average SAT score of 2300 or higher, so I would say that it is a great score. 2200 is still pretty good, though.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Page 235 of 446 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast