Page 266 of 443 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast
Results 6,626 to 6,650 of 11055

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    When you say "draw", are you allowed to cheat by printing? Cos that's what I always did, when we had to do projects and no one's handwriting/ drawing was good enough.
    Well, yes, but not every time. Sometimes they'll let you, sometimes they won't.

Just now getting on Serebii; had a lot of work to do tonight.
    -Did 7(lengthy) questions from a chapter in History textbook.
    -Finished the second part of a book project for History.
    -Revised my Formal Lab Report for Physical Science.
    -Edited two pieces of my writing for Creative Writing to make it look more "creative." (Teachers annoy me :P)

So yeah, it's gonna be night full of Pokemon. Not even gonna go to sleep until around 1am.
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

Every night for the past two weeks it took me five hours to complete my homework. It's so godamn annoying, especially since last year the most amount of time it took me to finish my homework was one hour.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

So I've met two out of three lectures today, and they're both like 60+. It's safe to say that the module seminars this year will not be too fun.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    When you say "draw", are you allowed to cheat by printing? Cos that's what I always did, when we had to do projects and no one's handwriting/ drawing was good enough.
    I was allowed to print stuff off the computer to use on some posters.

But regardless, I don't think that poster-makers should be graded on how well they can draw on a poster, but rather just make the poster look organized and presentable.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Ugh, two essays to do plus my art book to finish and I know I'm never going to be able to complete that after Friday because I won't be able to let go of my DS.
    Why does Pokemon always have to take over my life like so?
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Ugh, two essays to do plus my art book to finish and I know I'm never going to be able to complete that after Friday because I won't be able to let go of my DS.
    Why does Pokemon always have to take over my life like so?
    What kind of art book is it? A book filled with sketches, photography, watercolor paintings...?

Ugh, I have to do three virtual machine labs for Windows Server 2008, write two one page reports, and read two chapters all for one class. Tomorrow's going to be rough as it's all due Wed. :/

Quote Originally Posted by donteatsoap7 View Post
    Ugh, I have to do three virtual machine labs for Windows Server 2008, write two one page reports, and read two chapters all for one class. Tomorrow's going to be rough as it's all due Wed. :/
    ...Did you procrastinate? I hope not! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    ...Did you procrastinate? I hope not! D:
    Actually, yeah lol. But the lab situation is not my fault because the computers at school were messed up for 3 weeks. The reports are easy once I read the book and the labs are just following the book's instructions. So not too bad.

Uhhh Ummm, school, i was on my first train home and my maths teacher came up to me and my friends and told us to be quiet.
    Then when i got off my second train and i was waiting on the platform for my second train some year eights came up to me and i asked me if i liked this guy, i said yes. cuz i did. Then one of the girls was like "Shoot me now!" and "You can do better than that."
    But i heard she was dating him so i'm pretty sure she just doesn't want me to steal her boyfriend...

My school's waffles are becoming famous!

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    Uhhh Ummm, school, i was on my first train home and my maths teacher came up to me and my friends and told us to be quiet.
    Heh, that reminds me of a time when my friend told me that she'd been sandwiched between our English teacher and our RS teacher (both of whom are quite large) on the tube... I can imagine. XD

Another six hour chem lab. Bleh.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

i think 3 midterms next week... KILL ME NOW WITH >1M HCl PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Another six hour chem lab. Bleh.
    LOL. I find that sometimes reading the lab manual carefully and know what I am doing help improve time. lol.

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Dissected pigs. Would have been fun if they didn't smell.

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Dissected pigs. Would have been fun if they didn't smell.
    they would smell even worse without the formaldehyde

Touché. The only other part about it was the noises they make. Oh god the noises! Ugh!

Yay, my Finals are over. Kinda. We still have a paper tomorrow but the subject's not worth much so no one's gonna bother studying. <3 my class.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

I got a note on my locker that requested that I go to the car wash a few days from now.

I'm still asking myself whether or not I should go. It's for fundraising purposes, and that's good, but it's so hard to decide...

This is madness... Last week, I specifically studied for my French test, and once again, I got a C! At least this time I'm getting test corrections, but I'm still really angry, especially because my teacher announces who gets "A"s in the class, and everyone does.

I always mess up with the little things, like thinking there should be an "e" when there really is a "u" It's du soir, not de soir!
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Ugh, it's finals week for me, CS and Calculus IV. Halp.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I got a note on my locker that requested that I go to the car wash a few days from now.

I'm still asking myself whether or not I should go. It's for fundraising purposes, and that's good, but it's so hard to decide...
    Well do you think you should go? After all, if the fundraiser is for something that you feel strangely about, then have at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Well do you think you should go? After all, if the fundraiser is for something that you feel strangely about, then have at it!
    I honestly don't know, at this point. I guess it'd depend on whether or not I feel particularly bored on that Saturday. (:

I'm in school, in study and I have to finish an essay for English, I hate that class a lot

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Working on final reports, lab reports, plus I need to memorize a speech, review for exam and practice a group presentation all in all for tomorrow. Gladly we don't have classes today, but still going to the Uni. to pass the library card for clearance signing.(its already 2:30am here and I don't have enough sleep).XD
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 10th October 2012 at 7:26 PM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Page 266 of 443 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast