Page 267 of 444 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,675 of 11093

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

I accidentally slept through my first class. Again. Wtf?

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

I. Hate. Finals.

In English, we watched Women in Black. I'm not a fan of scary movies :c
    I screamed three times, 2 of them were by my friends >.>
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    I accidentally slept through my first class. Again. Wtf?
    That's why you get a free first period so you can always sleep through the time allotted for the average student's first class. (:

Of course, I understand that not everybody is as lucky as I am when it comes to schedules.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I had a spanish test today, I wish I was better at spanish, because I probably failed. At least something funny happened, a teacher asked me my first name, while using my first name in the question. I also realize one of my friends has a very short attention span:

*Shows friend picture of Banette*
    Friend: What's that Pokemon?
    Me: It's called Banette, it's a possesed plush that generates energy by stabbing itself with needles.
    Other friend: What, Darkrai?
    Me: *Whacks on back of head*
    Last edited by NightmareHybrid; 11th October 2012 at 3:08 AM.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilijix View Post
    This is madness... Last week, I specifically studied for my French test, and once again, I got a C! At least this time I'm getting test corrections, but I'm still really angry, especially because my teacher announces who gets "A"s in the class, and everyone does.

I always mess up with the little things, like thinking there should be an "e" when there really is a "u" It's du soir, not de soir!
    I know how you feel... I always also tend to mess up these sort of things on my quizzes/tests. Not to mention that I'm currently not doing as well in French as I'm supposed to. My teacher is much more serious this year. :\

Quote Originally Posted by darkraigirl1937 View Post
    I had a spanish test today, I wish I was better at spanish, because I probably failed. At least something funny happened, a teacher asked me my first name, while using my first name in the question.
    I never, ever allow teachers to say my name with Spanish phonetics. I absolutely hate it. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I never, ever allow teachers to say my name with Spanish phonetics. I absolutely hate it. D:
    My Spanish teacher was here, He was my English substitute, so my name wasn't messed up.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Quote Originally Posted by darkraigirl1937 View Post
    My Spanish teacher was here, He was my English substitute, so my name wasn't messed up.
    Well, it's not so much that the teachers mess up my name, they just say it with Spanish phonetics on purpose.

I had my cervical cancer vaccinations today. First I had to miss a bit of Period 1 to fill out the vaccination form because my mum had forgotten to give me consent. Then when I was about to get my jab I realised that I'd forgotten the form in my locker and had to get it. Then it turns out that the nurse forgot to sign the form, so I had to run down and get that done as well. Then when everything was done and over with, it had overrun into Period 3, so I ended up missing a bit of Biology, including the instructions for an experiment. And my arm's still hurting like hell, and I've got a headache. Wait, what am I doing here anyway asudjkdsmh D=

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    That's why you get a free first period so you can always sleep through the time allotted for the average student's first class. (:

Of course, I understand that not everybody is as lucky as I am when it comes to schedules.
    Since I'm in college, we don't really have 'free periods'. When I said I slept though class, I mean I slept in and missed class completely.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Since I'm in college, we don't really have 'free periods'. When I said I slept though class, I mean I slept in and missed class completely.
    Almost did that today. Had 4 minutes to get to class and it was an exam day. I made it and finished with time to spare.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Having free periods in college is quite rare..depending on your schedule.
    Math finals tomorrow and I'm full of trigonometric functions to think of..
    ps. is tan2y define everywhere?XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Today was supposed to be my second day of Uni but I'm already ill... Luckily we don't have much going on yet so I can afford missing one or two sessions. Currently going through the lecture presentations on-line. Only introductory stuff this week.

xxx

Yeah, so today I discovered that one of the lecture halls at uni is inside a local museum.

My walk to class involves going past dinosaur skeletons. ;u;

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

I really hate my schools chairs they hurt my back, and in gym we are being taught how to cast a fishing rod, I hate fishing

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I really hate my schools chairs they hurt my back, and in gym we are being taught how to cast a fishing rod, I hate fishing
    How has fishing got anything to do with Gym? (Of course, I might be thinking about a different kind of Gym here...)

Froze up in the middle of a Trigonometry test today. It's safe to say that I failed it...

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Froze up in the middle of a Trigonometry test today. It's safe to say that I failed it...
    It's okay, I think I trashed my math test a couple days ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    How has fishing got anything to do with Gym? (Of course, I might be thinking about a different kind of Gym here...)
    well, the class is called outdoor education, we were doing canoeing last though, thats how i fell in the pond on tuesday, what a wonderful return to school that was :P NOT!! but yes i hate fishing with all my guts mainly because, i get the line tangled, and i get hooks caught on people, so you can see why i hate it

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Agreed, school chairs are a pain. But they're good for popping your back.
    Also, fishing's alright, as long as you don't mess up like you said you did... ^.^;

Somehow, I got a 96% on my Algebra 2 quiz and then a 95% on my Chemistry quiz! Quizzes are graded way faster than tests. I'm hoping that I did well enough on my French 1 quiz to get the groove going.

Me and my yearbook class took class pictures in the rain today. We had tons of fun, though I did get my jeans wet from sitting on the monuments...

We got to chew gum for a Chemistry lab! First time I've ever been graded on chewing. We calculated how much sugar was in a pack of gum through conversions. Now I really want to go buy a huge box of Bazooka Joe bubble gum...
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

May I share my school experiences here?

I actually got a good grade on my math test that I took today; I haven't been doing as well as I should as of late. My Science classmates sucks balls though. I hate nearly all of them >.<

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    Yeah, so today I discovered that one of the lecture halls at uni is inside a local museum.

My walk to class involves going past dinosaur skeletons. ;u;
    That. Is. Awesome.

I really hate my schools chairs they hurt my back
    Ikr? Especially when you're tall and the school only buys chairs suited for the average person. After every period or so, I have to get up from my chair and walk about, usually to my friend's place, and the teachers don't really like the idea.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

I completely and totally tanked my quiz in AP chem on friday.... I got a 2 out of 10..... goodbye 80%
    I am who I am. There's nothing more than that. I am a geek and a nerd and a musician, a future music educator. I play pokemon and watch movies with a passion. I am who I am.
    Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip? - Eminem
    “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.” - Beethoven

Page 267 of 444 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast