Page 293 of 444 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 11093

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Got a lot of waiting time today..we almost had no classes yet it didn't happened, we still got a half day lectures. Maybe because our profs are busy hmm. But I guess next week will be the real start of every lectures in our course. Got to think of it, we don't have much vacants than before..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

We touched a Sheep's lungs, heart, trachea, and liver today. I'm not sure whether to be completely squicked out or feel special.

Lucky me we had a delay but I almost missed the bus, I didn't even have time to brush ny teeth cause she got here so early, someone at school better have a mint or mouth wash, j hate going into school with bad breathe

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

F-lkejgoeljgie-uck.

Got 8/20 on my WGS quiz. I really hope I did okay on my anthro quiz. I need to beast my last one for that class and CV. SJLGKEJILGJE.

I hate it when you do the homework but then you accidently forget it for real. In other peoples eyes: Don't have it to hand =/= You haven't done it. -_-
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Last of the Maths exams (I know of)! I found this one harder than the other one.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Next semester's schedule was finally posted online. Assuming I get all the classes I need (bio, chem, and calc 2), it's going to be a brutal semester. Yay for three-hour labs every day, Monday through Thursday. >.<

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

3rd semester is going into the shitter, as usual. I'm wondering if I should just stop trying...
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Pro tip: If you have a Polish teacher, drop out or he will turn every minute you spend in his class to hell.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Pro tip: If you have a Polish teacher, drop out or he will turn every minute you spend in his class to hell.
    One of the Physics teachers in our school is Polish, and apparently he is the best and funniest teacher ever. He has a really strong accent, though, so...

Today was yet another annoying day. My math class was talking so much, and my teacher kept giving the class light warnings. She said if she would have to say lower your voices one more time, we'd get a lot of homework. My class does not listen, they just kept talking. When my teacher walked out to speak on her phone for something important, my class got super loud. That's when I got so annoyed and said "SHUT UP!" Everyone got quiet. My friends were looking at me like WTF? O.O

I thought of a good way to get motivated to do homework: Make it a battle cry. PRODUCTIVITY HO!!!!!!!

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    I thought of a good way to get motivated to do homework: Make it a battle cry. PRODUCTIVITY HO!!!!!!!
    Nothing gets me motivated for homework. Period. It is the worst part of my day, every day. That's why I procrastinate and come on here!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Nothing gets me motivated for homework. Period. It is the worst part of my day, every day. That's why I procrastinate and come on here!
    Music is pretty much the only thing that motivates me to do homework outside of school. Once I wrote up a whole essay solely fuelled by Join Avenue's theme.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    I guess I just hang out with so many Dungeons and Dragons players that I can't resist the motivational battle cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress
    Once I wrote up a whole essay solely fuelled by Join Avenue's theme.
    I'm not sure how you did it. That tune kinda irritates me, but if it works for you, more power to ya.
    Last edited by General Nonsense; 8th November 2012 at 10:37 PM.

I'm not sure how you did it. That tune kinda irritates me, but if it works for you, more power to ya.
    I LOVE Join Avenue's theme. It's so cute and cheerful. <3 And there was that time when I did my homework listening to Professor Layton soundtracks... and again with Ace Attorney soundtracks...

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I LOVE Join Avenue's theme. It's so cute and cheerful. <3 And there was that time when I did my homework listening to Professor Layton soundtracks... and again with Ace Attorney soundtracks...
    I tend to go for something epic to get me motivated. Like so: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvOFq...feature=relmfu This music makes me feel like a superhero. And because I am very fond of Castlevania, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Q7S...feature=relmfu deserves a mention.

I tend to go for something epic to get me motivated. Like so: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvOFq...feature=relmfu This music makes me feel like a superhero. And because I am very fond of Castlevania, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Q7S...feature=relmfu deserves a mention.
    Ooh, those sound pretty nice. I'll keep those in mind. Thanks! =D

So my AP US teacher said he was disappointed with our scores o.o I also have to rewrite a Shakespeare translation of a passage from Othello, which I am downright horrible at. Oh well, the only AP class I have hopes for is AP Biology, which has a great teacher, compared to the teacher in AP Chemistry, who totally gave up near the end. Early on, he was not doing bad though.

I'll update this sometime

I got out of drivers ed an hour ago, I have tons of homework I need to do, I can't do drive time in drivers ed until at least the 23rd, I had to stand in the lunch line for 10 minutes waiting for lunch, someone was shouting all lunch so I couldn't finish some book work, on the bright side for the first time since about 5th grade I have all C's and up and only 1 E and E at my school is a 50-59 F is below 50

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Im praying to god I get my english grade up soon.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I have three A's and four A+'s out of seven classes for this quarter of the school year. I think that is pretty good, but I'm disappointed that I didn't get an A+ in Spanish since last year I never got less than 100 in that class.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

i had one of the worst days ever at school...
    i hate being a loner

good thing im getting my schedule changed finally.
    Woot!, hope the counselor approves my schedule changes

then i can finally have classes with my friends!
    Last edited by Exeggudork; 9th November 2012 at 2:36 AM.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I tend to not listen to music when I do homework because it distracts me. Wasn't there some study that showed that students that listened to music while doing homework tended to have lower test scores and grades or something, or did that only apply to music with lyrics?

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I tend to not listen to music when I do homework because it distracts me. Wasn't there some study that showed that students that listened to music while doing homework tended to have lower test scores and grades or something, or did that only apply to music with lyrics?
    I listen to the radio all the time while doing my homework. It actually helpsme pay attention to my work. In fact, I can't work in a noiseless environment. But that's just me.

Page 293 of 444 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast