Page 301 of 444 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 11093

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    I havent read/watched it, so what context is that?
    Fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    They did approve a dodgeball tourney, but the Hunger Games might be pushing it solely because of the context.
    i can see where that would be a problem, especially with how uptight parents are today.

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

I just proposed the idea that our school should do a laser tag version of the hunger games where each grade chooses two students via a lottery and the winning grade wins a pizza party.
    Our school does that every other year (or something), only it's with stickers, the whole school's involved, and a bunch of other stuff. Basically you get a target, you have to kill that target by sticking a "DEAD" sticker on them, and then you take your target's target, who then becomes your own target, and rinse and repeat. I managed to kill two people last year, which was supposedly a lot compared to the others. I was also No.1 (everyone had a number assigned to them to avoid confusion), which was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Our school does that every other year (or something), only it's with stickers, the whole school's involved, and a bunch of other stuff. Basically you get a target, you have to kill that target by sticking a "DEAD" sticker on them, and then you take your target's target, who then becomes your own target, and rinse and repeat. I managed to kill two people last year, which was supposedly a lot compared to the others. I was also No.1 (everyone had a number assigned to them to avoid confusion), which was nice.
    Our school has something like that called senior assassination where you're assigned a student to shot with a water gun? Each student pools in $5 and the winner gets all the money. Only those in the senior class can play.

Our school has something like that called senior assassination where you're assigned a student to shot with a water gun? Each student pools in $5 and the winner gets all the money. Only those in the senior class can play.
    The only prize you got for being one of the final survivors was a box of chocolate, heh. You still had to pay Ł2 to participate, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    That's good. And tomorrow's Friday. Don't let the fact that tomorrow's Friday make you less motivated! (:
    Well, if by that you mean don't study hard, then too late. Though the test was much easier than I thought. No doubt I'm going to miss some questions, but I'm confident with most of that test. Quite a few question about Benzene, though a ton on hybridization, which is easy.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

So the SATs are tomorrow for me. Too bad my score stopped improving.

I'll update this sometime

Currently have 3 ISPs (independent study project) that I have to do...ugh....

I'm finally home for thanksgiving break. Break shall be very welcome.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

The student government's planning some sort of class-wide Mafia game or something that's going to go on after school near the end of this quarter. Each participant is going to get a raffle ticket as well as play Mafia with other people, and whoever is in the top three, as well as whoever is picked in the raffle, will win prizes. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Well, after 3 months of AP Statistics, I have resorted to calculating the probability of encountering a female Sneasel in the Hidden Grotto in the Giant Chasm: .05*.02*.3=.0003 or .03%. The expected number of regenerations to find a female Sneasel: 3333.33! Thanks to Stats, I know Game Freak has pretty much made the Hidden Grottos to be redundant :P You'll have a better chance of finding a Yanma in SoulSilver or HeartGold before the Nat. Dex than finding a female Sneasel in the Grotto. Thank you school -_-
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    Well, after 3 months of AP Statistics, I have resorted to calculating the probability of encountering a female Sneasel in the Hidden Grotto in the Giant Chasm: .05*.02*.3=.0003 or .03%. The expected number of regenerations to find a female Sneasel: 3333.33! Thanks to Stats, I know Game Freak has pretty much made the Hidden Grottos to be redundant :P You'll have a better chance of finding a Yanma in SoulSilver or HeartGold before the Nat. Dex than finding a female Sneasel in the Grotto. Thank you school -_-
    I'm too lazy to check whether or not Sneasel can be found in the Dream World, but if it isn't, a 0.03% chance of finding a Sneasel is pretty high when compared to 0%. :/

I was hoping for a relaxing weekend, but unfortunately I have deadlines to meet for next week. Written around nine hundred lines of code, and spending hours going through it all and adding comments to show that I know what I'm going on about. Then creating a user guide, method documentation papers and stating feedback. And this is just one of three projects. A long few days ahead of me.

xxx

I'm on my way to our school's Christmas Fair. I sincerely hope that they meant video games when they said that they were going to be selling games.

Only 3 more school days with drivers ed after School left, I can't wait for it to finally end

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Not feeling the best this weekend, hate having a blocked nose. Hopefully it'll clear up by Monday.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Not feeling the best this weekend, hate having a blocked nose. Hopefully it'll clear up by Monday.
    Sorry to hear, hope it clears right up soon

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Sorry to hear, hope it clears right up soon
    Thank you

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

So, it turns out that they did sell video games after all at the Christmas Fair. However, the only DS games on sale were Harvest Moon DS (looks too ugly), Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (I've already watched a playthrough of it), New Style Boutique (not interested in fashion), More Brain Training (I already have), and some kind of sudoku game. The others were all PS2 (they're still around?!) and Wii games, which I weren't interested in. I thought about buying Pandora's Box, but by the time I came back to the stall someone had already bought it, which I'll take as a sign that there are Professor Layton fans in my school. I have not been this happy in school since the time I won first place in my year group for a creative writing contest.

I'm on my way to our school's Christmas Fair. I sincerely hope that they meant video games when they said that they were going to be selling games.
    Christmas Fair? In November?

I've heard of places celebrating Christmas in December and January, but not November. Or unless it's like a pre-emptive sort of thing?

I really should be finishing up that paper that I'm supposed to turn in on Monday for health class, but instead, I'm procrastinating as usual.

It's really sad when you'd rather be studying for math and chemistry than writing the remaining paragraph and a half of a paper... -_-

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Found out all of my profs are striking tuesday and wednesday next week, so I don't have classes those days.

I'm not really sure what to feel about that.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I think I said before that I'm hating English at the moment because we're not studying anything worthwhile, but I finally sat down to have a look at the book we're reading, The Kite Runner, and... well, it's brilliant. Finished it in one night and I can't wait to start covering it in class. So much better than the Great Gatsby.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

What I should be doing: Revising for my Chemistry test on Tuesday.

What I am doing: Posting on SPPf, listening to music, and making my Shippers' Secret Santa present.

Ugh, Chemistry... I really should push myself to revise, since everyone who's already taken the test says it's pretty hard, and it's also an hour long, apparently... but I just can't be bothered.

What I should be doing: Revising for my Chemistry test on Tuesday.

What I am doing: Posting on SPPf, listening to music, and making my Shippers' Secret Santa present.

Ugh, Chemistry... I really should push myself to revise, since everyone who's already taken the test says it's pretty hard, and it's also an hour long, apparently... but I just can't be bothered.
    You should should study Monday or Sunday because you might forget if you study so early.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Page 301 of 444 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast