Page 309 of 446 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,725 of 11147

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Today wasn't fun at all. I got a C+ on a stupid reading test for a stupid book. I know a C+ isn't usually considered bad, but the lowest grade i've ever gotten before is an A-. The fact that we took the test like two weeks after we finished the book and that we only got like 25 minutes to do the test didn't really help...

Then Social Studies was just terrible. 45 minutes of the weird kid flirting with me...
    I'll put something here...eventually

Today went pretty good, got to miss my first three subjects due to a drama preformance. It was pretty rad considering I have English, Study Hall and Math as my first three. Best part was; I have no homework other than an essay on Vincent Van Gogh for English. (He's one of my favorite artists after Damien Hirst)

Later in the day I had art, so I handed in a couple sketches and got 100% on them, which was awesome. And I just got back from our first night show of the production, I'm exhausted but I had loads of fun.

Got a few assignments turned in today. Am nevoud but relieved I had gotten them done on time.

It's Holiday in our place for nowXD And still I was having a hard time doing reports and reviews.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Augh, we had an assembly thing where Chris Herren came to speak to us about his previous substance abuse and he reminds me so much of my dad--even in physical appearance and the way he moved/spoke--that I started crying like 4 different times during the whole thing and I feel really stupid, but man I can't even help it, that hit way too close to home.

On the bright side, I missed Physics and now all I have left in my day is this study period, lunch, yoga and Spanish.
    Current Shiny Hunt(s):
    Snorunt (MM/Female/Timid/Moody/Spikes)
    Newest Shiny:
    Sneasel - Female - Naughty - RE @ Friend Safari
    3DS FC:
    2036-7624-8150
    Fighting Safari, Mienfoo - Pancham - Breloom
    Game List:
    Crystal
    Ruby (lost) - Emerald
    FireRed - LeafGreen (lost)
    Diamond
    SoulSilver
    White - Black 2
    X

Turns out that my Biology test is on the day we get back from the Christmas holidays. God, I hate my Biology teacher.

I have also forgotten to bring my Geography folder home when there's a test next Tuesday. Today hasn't been a great day for me.

Today has been a good dayish.
    Had an argument with my science teacher about what pokemon is the best.
    Played cranium and frustration in DT.
    Got bored to death in a geography graded thing.
    Had art. Art's always a good time.
    Did lots of maths in maths.

Just three more weeks until the christmas holidays. Unlike all other holidays, I'm going to actually endeavour to finish all of my homework at the beginning of the break rather than just have a frantic Sunday night scramble to get everything done.
    But of course, I've still got a ton of work to get through before then so I guess it's a little bit too earl to start dreaming about the holidays.

In other news, apparently one of my final pieces in art was declined to be sent to an exhibition by my teacher because it was "too fragile" and he didn't want to move it. Trubbish.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Shade you're lucky you have a teacher who likes something you like. I had to make a newspaper article on the Battle of Hastings, and I called the newspaper The Shining Armour, but my History teacher obviously isn't a brony.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Well my two quizzes yesterday, two tests today, and presentation today weren't bad at all. I'm certain I got a 100% on my Geometry test, because I studied my **** off. Knowing me, though, I probably made some stupid mistakes.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Quote Originally Posted by sam40400 View Post
    you must've finished the exam real fast. Unless it was all scantron, then just smart. But yeah I should've done this like last year and before when I let people cheat off of me...good times(well, no, but you know what I mean)
    Anyone in that class is allowed to write on the exam packet (e.g. marking down what answers are wrong), and as always, you need a scantron for this exam. Just like what you said, I've had those days when random people cheated off of me. Reminiscing those days, I decided to plan on trolling future cheaters for the lulz, which paid off big time. In the first 30 minutes of the exam, I was purposely marking wrong answers anyway, then erased it after they submitted their exams.

Shortly afterwards, a classmate suggested that I should be paid to share my answers with others. It may be tempting, but it's unethical at the same time. Hm...it's either that or midterm/final exam trolling like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Scalgon View Post
    Anyone in that class is allowed to write on the exam packet (e.g. marking down what answers are wrong), and as always, you need a scantron for this exam. Just like what you said, I've had those days when random people cheated off of me. Reminiscing those days, I decided to plan on trolling future cheaters for the lulz, which paid off big time. In the first 30 minutes of the exam, I was purposely marking wrong answers anyway, then erased it after they submitted their exams.

Shortly afterwards, a classmate suggested that I should be paid to share my answers with others. It may be tempting, but it's unethical at the same time. Hm...it's either that or midterm/final exam trolling like usual.
    I've done that before. And what's funny is that I was nowhere near the smartest kid in the class. I liked giving wrong answers to people, then when they got their grades back, they'd say "DAMN DUDE YOU'RE DUMB"
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Hmm. I have a research paper I'm doing about cars (vocation of the month), called The Power of German Engineering: A look at Audi and BMW. I have quadratic function problems with parabolas, and I have an Imperialism PowerPoint on Alaska to do.
    In other news: In Chemistry we electrocuted a pickle today.

キバゴ

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    nooooooooooo

the job market is competitive and i'm yet to even write a CV, i will probably start applying for experience/intern sort of jobs and maybe drafting work in march-april, i just want a break for now (plus i've still gotta do my masters which i am doing in 2014-2015 so i can't really commit to full time work this coming year anyway)

edit: and i wanna travel in september so there's that too
    Well I don't know how bad the market is, but on the bright side, you don't have school to worry about.

Know where you're going to travel to yet?
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Scalgon View Post
    You should agree and just keep trolling XD and then when you get the score back, forge it to make it look like you failed too and say you had a bad day.

Well yeah, it was funny earlier today, my mom thought NYU didn't have a biology major and she got reeally mad at me for applying there ED and then I was like "mom, click the purple words there to see all the majors o.o" and she was like "ahh" well I don't know why she got so mad since she didn't sign her part of the contract yet, but it's all good now... then again, I could always switch to environmental or something without her knowing, since I'm not wayy into biology. I would actually like to take geology or paleontology but yeah, whatever.

I'll update this sometime

Quote Originally Posted by YaDunGoofed View Post
    Hmm. I have a research paper I'm doing about cars (vocation of the month), called The Power of German Engineering: A look at Audi and BMW. I have quadratic function problems with parabolas, and I have an Imperialism PowerPoint on Alaska to do.
    In other news: In Chemistry we electrocuted a pickle today.
    Did it make electricity?

I'm still reading. I'm one chapter away from finishing this textbook.. well the portions I need to read for this final exam anyway.. and it's only about 14 pages which is awesome.
    Then I have to finish my other readings for the other class... le sigh.

I feel like the one I'm reading for now is the one I have on Tuesday, and that I should be focusing on the one I have on Monday instead. :L

Well, here in California, it's the final day for college applications to public colleges, both the UC and CSU system, so lots of people are rushing to get those in. Meanwhile, having done mine at the beginning of the month, I am totally stress free for now.

In other news, I apparently was voted Most Likely to Succeed for the Senior "Mosts" for our school's yearbook. It's a popularity contest to a large extent, I know, but it's nice to know I can win a popularity contest in 1 category.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    Did it make electricity?
    It crackled and made the buzz and started glowing.

キバゴ

Ahhh only two more weeks until I leave for home! But this weekend's gonna stink because I have a five-page paper due on Wednesday! Along with at least one problem set and a midterm!

Yes there is a midterm on the last day of class. No, that doesn't make any logical sense.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

The Great Gatsby is not interesting, I don't care what anyone says.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I've done that before. And what's funny is that I was nowhere near the smartest kid in the class. I liked giving wrong answers to people, then when they got their grades back, they'd say "DAMN DUDE YOU'RE DUMB"
    Same here. I never claimed to be the smartest student in the class (I'm not), though other classmates think I am. But the cheaters deserve what came to them...

Quote Originally Posted by sam40400 View Post
    You should agree and just keep trolling XD and then when you get the score back, forge it to make it look like you failed too and say you had a bad day.
    Only question is how I can forge the scantrons. I've never seen a scantron machine in person, nor the location of it. If it's in a room where it's only accessible to the faculty (which most likely is)...then sadly, nothing I can do about it. All I know is that if there's a pink scantron mark at the edge of a certain row, then that answer is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Well my two quizzes yesterday, two tests today, and presentation today weren't bad at all. I'm certain I got a 100% on my Geometry test, because I studied my **** off. Knowing me, though, I probably made some stupid mistakes.
    That always happens to me with math. No matter how much I study, I'm bound to get a few questions wrong. ):

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    In other news, I apparently was voted Most Likely to Succeed for the Senior "Mosts" for our school's yearbook. It's a popularity contest to a large extent, I know, but it's nice to know I can win a popularity contest in 1 category.
    Aww congratulations! It's always nice to win something

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxe View Post
    The Great Gatsby is not interesting, I don't care what anyone says.
    I agree. It wasn't terrible but I didn't think it was as good as everyone makes it out to be.

I have 2 history classes and just got a study guide to do from BOTH today, I have the tests next week, my last X-Girlfriend from school wants to get back together so that's a plus , also I failed my drivers ed test, we needed an 80+ to pass, I wad told I failed only by a few points -_-

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

today is the first real spare time i've had in about a month (i'm devoting sunday/monday to writing this paper)

so how am i spending it?

by doing a 'practice' model UN conference and then getting preposterously drunk.
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Yeah, and hopefully it won't be too tough to get used to, though I imagine it wouldn't be so tough. I know I'd have such a terrible time if something like that happened to me, especially this year being senior year.
    I'll be taking a few classes at a community college for the time being though.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Page 309 of 446 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast