Page 345 of 446 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 11147

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Is it ba that Im not caring about going to senior prom?

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Is it ba that Im not caring about going to senior prom?
    I think so. My senior prom was amazing. My friends and I had so much fun

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    my calculus teacher sucks. He is new and is horrible. he teaches like a robot. Ill be lucky to get a "C" out of this class

B
    i aced calculus and I'm always willing to help people. just something to think about

sigh, I'm beginning to realize that this semester won't be easy

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Man my orchestra teacher was weirder than usual today. Everything she did made me crack up. And we had some new drill in school that we had to do. We would use the plan if a person with a gun or something was in the school. Everyone had to sit against the wall that you can't see from outside, to obviously not be seen. I had P.E though, so I just stayed in the locker room and talked.
    I had those drills all the time and one time my friend talked and the teacher told her to stop so she did, but then she started coughing and couldn't stop our teacher got mad at her and she had to write a 500 word essay on school shootings and why that drill is so important.

Offering:
    Looking for
    My 3ds fc:4441 9598 4755

Valentine's Day. What a mess. Candy, bears, and presents all over. I also had two quizzes and a test, for the four day weekend that we have now. I asked the girl I've loved for a while out, and apparently she has a boyfriend. I guess he goes to a different school or something, because I've never seen a guy with her. Other than that, I had a great day!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Recent Shiny: Cresselia
    Current Hunt: Regirock

Valentine's Day. What a mess. Candy, bears, and presents all over. I also had two quizzes and a test, for the four day weekend that we have now. I asked the girl I've loved for a while out, and apparently she has a boyfriend. I guess he goes to a different school or something, because I've never seen a guy with her. Other than that, I had a great day!
    Valentine's Day should probably be renamed Couple Smugness Day at my school. Kissing... everywhere...

But I did send a card to someone via my friend and apparently he had no idea who it could be from, which is good.

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

Man, it's V-day and I have a genetics exam tonight. That's exactly what I want to be doing on a day like this.
    Chive on!
    I'm sick of always hearing
    All the
    sad songs on the radio
    All day it is there to remind
    An over sensitive guy
    That he's
    lost and alone

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Venusaur View Post
    Man, it's V-day and I have a genetics exam tonight. That's exactly what I want to be doing on a day like this.
    maybe if you had RNA polymerase, you could create a person complimentary to yourself and spend Valentine's Day with her

my dates tonight: calculus and AP bio textbooks. am i a player or what? -_-

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    maybe if you had RNA polymerase, you could create a person complimentary to yourself and spend Valentine's Day with her

my dates tonight: calculus and AP bio textbooks. am i a player or what? -_-
    Well I have a girl friend of 2 years so it's not like I never see her. She's actually really busy today as well. It just sucks that I have a night exam. Also I laughed at the RNA polymerase joke.
    Chive on!
    All the
    sad songs on the radio
    An over sensitive guy
    That he's
    lost and alone

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Venusaur View Post
    Well I have a girl friend of 2 years so it's not like I never see her. She's actually really busy today as well. It just sucks that I have a night exam. Also I laughed at the RNA polymerase joke.
    well, congratulations on your relationship. and i personally feel that making biology jokes helps me remember the material, which is why i drive my classmates crazy with them

Credit to Brutaka

I have zero time management skills, and have an eco-midterm at 8:00am tomorrow and still have quite a bit of material to cover. Well I'll be staying up all night! Second night in a row with probably zero sleep, since I had a human physiology midterm this morning!
    At least after the midterm tomorrow I have a reading week, aka, a time for me to finally breathe, and relax!

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    As a person that had to take an AP Biology exam on eukayotic genomes and how genes are used to make proteins a few days ago......this made my night. Lmao.

Wow, I sure have a really tough assignment to do right now. It's pretty important for my grades since a large chunk of it will come from it.

Broke up for half term. We have maths last on Friday, and our teacher is perfectly happy for us to just get up and go when the bell rings, unless he's talking.
    I had a very nutritious lunch today. A can of lemonade and a shortbread biscuit.
    Honestly, my year has to get our lunch last and they never have anything left to eat, it's so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    Honestly, my year has to get our lunch last and they never have anything left to eat, it's so annoying.
    Our school has the same problem. Years 7-11 have to line up to enter the cafeteria then line up to pay for their food but us Sixth Formers can cut in front of both lines. Not only do we pretty much get first pick of everything but the looks on everyone's faces as we just nonchalantly bypass the queue and walk in is priceless. *sigh*.... it's almost worth putting up with all the extra work they give you.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Lunches at my school just suck in general. That's why I bring my own lunch. Tons healthier and actual tastes good.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Yeah, our food is pretty pathetic as well. But at least it's mostly healthy and actually very cheap so I guess I shouldn't be complaining.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I bring my lunch every day, too. It is so much healthier, tastier, and I don't have to wait on the line.
    Pokégyms

I bring my lunch every day, too. It is so much healthier, tastier, and I don't have to wait on the line.
    Ditto.

so i didn't do any hw yesterday or Friday, meaning i have today and tomorrow to complete it. how much longer will i procrastinate?

Credit to Brutaka

Anyone else part of the procrastination club today? I have so much studying to do today and I just can't find the will to do any of it.
    Chive on!
    All the
    sad songs on the radio
    An over sensitive guy
    That he's
    lost and alone

Well I'm not going to school tomorrow (Presidents' Weekend) so I'll join the procrastination club tomorrow. Tonight I'm relaxing though.
    Pokégyms

i've got one assignment to do in the next four hours

guess what i'm doing instead for most of it
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

I have a Human Physiology exam to study for (exam is on Thursday), an Human Physiology lab report to finish, reading and writing to do for Social Psychology, and an Ecology exam to start studying for (next Wednesday). Motivation, where art thou?
    Chive on!
    All the
    sad songs on the radio
    An over sensitive guy
    That he's
    lost and alone

i also have presidents' weekend, so I'm good for now. idk now that I'm accepted into college, it's hard to find the motivation

Credit to Brutaka

motivation: you almost certainly won't have this weekend off ever again
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Page 345 of 446 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast