Page 354 of 442 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404 ... LastLast
Results 8,826 to 8,850 of 11033

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Last day of school tomorrow before our spring break! Not a lot of time for slacking off though since we have quite a few tests after the break.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Well yesterday we learned how Chromium atoms bond so easy to organic atoms to produce in-organic molecules.

It was a four hour lecture!
    28th June is the international CAPS lock day!
    We have just opened our new, fast, GFX friendly forum. Please come and join in the fun at the PokeVillage.
    First 50 get a special gift.
    *Moderator Vacancies*

^ Night Fighter

3rd long exam in Chemistry. I felt like i haven't gain the review I did last week. This is bad..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

After a much needed week of rest, Spring Break is over. Ugh. I don't want to head back to school, but at least this Friday is a half day, and marks the end of the third quarter for me. What really irks me is that there is a long stretch between now and Memorial Day weekend, which is when our next break-ish thing is (four-day weekend).
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by *=Pichu=* View Post
    Well yesterday we learned how Chromium atoms bond so easy to organic atoms to produce in-organic molecules.

It was a four hour lecture!
    Ouch. Chemistry lectures hurt a lot

Personally, I got a test this tuesday on nuclear physics. And I know close to zero :X
    "You can't tell me what I can't do" -John Locke

So spring break is over (how does it always go by so fast?) and to make matters worse, I have a biology test tomorrow, as well as a possible quiz in chemistry on Tuesday. And then I have to prepare for a group project that's due in two weeks, and we haven't even started yet.

I am so looking forward to the end of the semester. Only eight more weeks...

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Ok so I've got two weeks ahead of me, of which I'm meant to be doing homework and revising, but the pull of the internet is just so hard to resist.
    Why is it that at the start of every holiday, I vow to get all of my homework out of the way in the first couple of days but when it comes to the crunch, all my motivation and energy has just disappeared?

Research paper due in exactly 29 days and I'm not even done with my research, let alone typing it. Hopefully I can get a lot in this next week (spring break). If not, I just failed English .-.
    "And the salt in my wounds isn't burning anymore than it used to. It's not that I don't feel the pain, it's just I'm not afraid of hurting anymore. "- Paramore<3

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Ok so I've got two weeks ahead of me, of which I'm meant to be doing homework and revising, but the pull of the internet is just so hard to resist.
    Why is it that at the start of every holiday, I vow to get all of my homework out of the way in the first couple of days but when it comes to the crunch, all my motivation and energy has just disappeared?
    I've been on break since Friday. I start school this Thursday. let me tell you that I have not done $h!t for school this entire time.

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    I've been on break since Friday. I start school this Thursday. let me tell you that I have not done $h!t for school this entire time.
    Yeah, usually at this point I'd say that there's still loads of time left to finish off the work you were meant to be doing but from past experience I know that there's nothing in this world harder than making the transition from blissful relaxation and nothingness to school work. That and getting up in the mornings of course.
    Last edited by Poetry; 2nd April 2013 at 8:34 AM.

So my first day back wasn't as bad asI expected. The important thing is that I don't have much homework, and it's gloomy outside, so I'll be enjoying a nice calm night!
    Pokégyms

I have so much homework due tomorrow it isn't funny I need to work on it still but can't think right now because I am way too tired from work
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

I'm still in spring break, and will be back on the 8th. Also, my grades have been improving, and I am at the B range now!
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ropav View Post
    I have so much homework due tomorrow it isn't funny I need to work on it still but can't think right now because I am way too tired from work
    Oh that's nice, at least you have job.
    Well, I'm sick and I go to a demanding technical school. I can't move and I probably have so much mechanics homework and electronics homework that I haven't even got assigned to yet. Next to that I have research paper coming up on the time period of the Great Gatsby.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

I have to finish my History and my English projects by the time my spring break ends. This is going to be a real pain.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Easter holidays just gotten back from camp got to read Romeo an Juliet alon with a spy novel of my choice
    Hello I'm looking for a Shaymin in order to acquire all the events
    White friend code is 1075 6786 7960
    White 2 Friend code is 3912 5384 7221
    Y friend code:2836 0178 6989 Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigylyph, Gothrita

Been revising for biology for these last few days and still have a way to go... it's sort of discouraging, but things'll be even worse if I give up...

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Currently have to revise:

-Core 1 Statistics Maths, AS Level
    -Core 2 Algebra Maths, AS Level
    -History, Units 1 and 2, AS Level (Germany, 1920s-1945 and America 1890-1950s)
    -Geography, Units 1 and 2, AS Level (Rivers and Coasts, Glaciers, and Human Geography with things like Tourism and Economic issues in MEDCs and LEDCs).
    -English Coursework (Midsummer Night's Dream and Educating Rita)

Got to get all of that done before 13th of May...Wish me luck
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Gotta revise AS history (Mussolini), AS Geology (Rocks and Processes) for mid may, then got A2 history, A2 philosophy, A2 geography and A2 geology exams in early June... Revising more than I have done before I assure you!
    http://t.co/YQezcVfCGN Check out my YouTube please!

I'm literally not sleeping tonight to get this homework done. I completely 110% underestimated my homework. procrastination is a b****

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

D**n, I hate it when the results of our pre-finals comes up and you've already expect what it is going to be. I just don't know what to do..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

so

long quiz in econometrics tomorrow that i'm probably bombing
    two papers due monday, one being a profile of the MP i'm working for and the other being a short paper on some ******** related to the UN (though the first one's a bit more important right now)

and for some reason i'm spending most of this weekend in cincinnati
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Haven't been to college since Monday. Been sick all week. I missed a couple of tests and some other work but honestly I don't care.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I had a good week back from Spring Break, and today was a half-day, and it was boring. I don't have much weekend homework either, so overall it's been a nice week.
    Pokégyms

Registered for next semester

Java Programming II
    Business Calculus
    Legal Environment of Business
    Microeconomics
    Physical Science (lecture and lab)- The professor for this class is my cousin's husband, this may be awkward.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Page 354 of 442 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404 ... LastLast