Page 360 of 416 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410 ... LastLast
Results 8,976 to 9,000 of 10392

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Lol, miserably failed a Java test today. My mind went completely blank during the test.
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    one exam left in my undergrad career

and it's in 11 hours and i haven't even started studying for it
    Well someone's in trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie
    oh you'll get them. ill just do them drunk so they're all changed to fdhjgddfghhgrfc and ejeshkgfcbmjh

I got a 1st chair award. basically I'm being “recognized for my outstanding musical performance, leadership, dedication, and cooperation that contributed to the excellence of the ensemble during the past school year". it was a nice way of ending my last concert
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature (started by FlameRose)

I love recognizing InuYasha VA's from Megaman NT Warrior and vice-versa

Typhlosion & Gold 4Ever

I'm now only 4 Chapters behind in "Tale of Two Cities" Hoooooray. In other news, French class has stupid due dates, and Geography had stupid grading rubriks.

so I am rewriting my notes for genetics on cleaner sheets of paper.
    Hopefully this will be good.

but i also need to do that for biochem too :/

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Got a paper due tomorrow and a final exam. Haven't started on the paper yet or studied for the exam. But I'm going to be doing that all day today.

No more ****ing around.

Ok that was probably the most half-assed paper I have ever written. And I found out my final exam isn't until 5/13, not tomorrow.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 2nd May 2013 at 9:46 PM.

I didn't have my homework done for calculus and my teacher flipped her s*** about it. sorry I had a concert last night, and I got a 5 on the practice AP exam so I'm 99% sure I'm getting a 5 for the real thing. so yeah, the b**** needs to chill
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature (started by FlameRose)

Typhlosion & Gold 4Ever

I'm pretty pissed since my father is ordering me to cut class for a week to go to some National Park in Utah. I know this is a vacation, but who cares about seeing rock formations that I can search up on Google anytime (just look up nature noises on Youtube and you have the real thing!)? I have a presentation to do this coming Tuesday, and I'm expected to look at and take pictures of rocks instead. I have gym that day so I'll get my physical activity from that, not to mention I have the junior high school's track just a block from my backyard and that'll fit for my cross country and track training since I won't have a ride home from actual practice. If I were to cut class to look at nature, then I wouldn't be in the NHS (just got inducted last night) and I would be an explorer from the 1800s or something.
    I also have to do Community service this week and it seems my parents are becoming less and less supportive of my applying myself to newer things and helping others (fights broke out between me and my parents when I wanted to volunteer at school-community service opportunities).
    Basically, my plan is to just disregard all of the emails my dad sent my teachers and unpack everything he has packed for me.

I feel like I just had one of my Asian student rants about not going to vacation for school lmfao!!

Do you like enterprising new things? Do you like Fakemon? At Smogon's Create-A-Pokémon Project, you get both!

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    I'm pretty pissed since my father is ordering me to cut class for a week to go to some National Park in Utah. I know this is a vacation, but who cares about seeing rock formations that I can search up on Google anytime (just look up nature noises on Youtube and you have the real thing!)? I have a presentation to do this coming Tuesday, and I'm expected to look at and take pictures of rocks instead. I have gym that day so I'll get my physical activity from that, not to mention I have the junior high school's track just a block from my backyard and that'll fit for my cross country and track training since I won't have a ride home from actual practice. If I were to cut class to look at nature, then I wouldn't be in the NHS (just got inducted last night) and I would be an explorer from the 1800s or something.
    I also have to do Community service this week and it seems my parents are becoming less and less supportive of my applying myself to newer things and helping others (fights broke out between me and my parents when I wanted to volunteer at school-community service opportunities).
    Basically, my plan is to just disregard all of the emails my dad sent my teachers and unpack everything he has packed for me.

I feel like I just had one of my Asian student rants about not going to vacation for school lmfao!!
    the solution is simple

kill your parents

3DS FC: 2809-7376-8417

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxe View Post
    the solution is simple

kill your parents
    Simple, yes, though I personally wouldn't recommend it.

Still, what kind parents argue because their child wanted to do some volunteer work? At our school, 10 hours of it is required of every student in order to graduate, and it's 10% of our history/government grade.
    Black 2 FC: 3654 9501 9964 // AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Spinda!

Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWarrior View Post
    Well someone's in trouble...
    well i almost certainly got around an 85 on the exam (which apparently wasn't good enough to get me a B+ overall) in a class where less than 15% got exam marks over 80, so no, not really

(and now i get to do this internship in canada for the rest of the month + half of june aw yiss)
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

I wish I were more technologically applied. my college has all these passwords and sites and apps and I'm so flustered. I had no idea enrolling would be this complicated

Typhlosion & Gold 4Ever

The rough draft for my narrative essay is due tomorrow. I also have a big PowerPoint due on Thursday. I have a really busy week ahead of me, but after that, it's all mostly just 8th grade graduation preparation. Woohoo! I'm excited but a bit nervous for high school though.

3DS: Ralph - 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post
    The rough draft for my narrative essay is due tomorrow. I also have a big PowerPoint due on Thursday. I have a really busy week ahead of me, but after that, it's all mostly just 8th grade graduation preparation. Woohoo! I'm excited but a bit nervous for high school though.
    don't waste a single day. it goes by VERY, VERY quickly. I can't believe I'm graduating in less than 2 months. you're gonna make new friends and lose old ones, and you might be a completely different person when you're done, but you gotta make the most of it. get involved in stuff that you like. by the time you're an upperclassman, though, high school won't be a big deal at all, especially since you're gonna be thinking about colleges at that point, assuming you plan on pursuing tertiary education. enjoy your 4 years. I can definitely say I did (p.s. I enjoyed it without any alcohol or drug abuse, so you don't have to do that stuff, unless you already do, then I can't really convince you not to)
    Last edited by flamebeam; 6th May 2013 at 1:13 AM.

Typhlosion & Gold 4Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post
    Don't be nervous about high-school. You just have to gear yourself up for it. Hopefully the high school you go to has Senior Ambassadors and good ones at that!
    Also……
    Love your last days as a non-highschooler! These days will go by fast! High school was very exciting for me as an eighth grader, but now as I reflect on it, I want to stay in eighth grade forever. However, I'm not saying to follow my example, but rather to learn from it; I never enjoyed eighth grade while I could, and now I regret it. Don't do the same.

Do you like enterprising new things? Do you like Fakemon? At Smogon's Create-A-Pokémon Project, you get both!

high school worst case scenario: multiple projects all for one weekend because they were assigned to you the same week and you were to busy with extracurriculars and the college enrollment process to work on them on weeknights. I'm probably not going to school tomorrow at this rate

Typhlosion & Gold 4Ever

Exactly a week from my first exam and I am in serious danger of failing. And yet I can't seem to motivate myself to actually study. Also my recent discovery of the awesomeness that is Cowboy Bebop really isn't helping. Looks like I'll have to resort to the old "cram everything in the night before" technique.

I knew anime would be the death of me...

Started revising for my exams in a months time... hoping I didn't leave it too late!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Just revising...for my exam on Wednesday...then more revision for 2 more exams this month.

pfft, it's not revising until the time left until the exam can be counted in single-digit hours
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

revising? i thought it was called studying, isn't the term 'revising' reserved for correcting papers or editing essays?

either way, took my second to last class of writing III, next class we will be learn of our grades

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    revising? i thought it was called studying, isn't the term 'revising' reserved for correcting papers or editing essays?

either way, took my second to last class of writing III, next class we will be learn of our grades
    In some of the Liberal Arts Classes, the final exam consists of and essay revision/essay and/or an exam. That's how my English Composition and World Lit classes were.

I'm an Engineering major, but I have quite a few friends in Liberal Arts.
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

[IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Lol, miserably failed a Java test today. My mind went completely blank during the test.
    LOL NOPE

Got my test back today. I made an 80. Not sure how.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    That's what I've thought too, but I guess it depends on where you live. Some people use "revising," some use "studying," but in the end, I don't do either.

Which brings me to my AP tests I didn't study for. One down, four to go. Chemistry was so bad, it makes Calculus AB look easy. At least the rest aren't going to be so bad.
    Black 2 FC: 3654 9501 9964 // AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Spinda!

Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    LOL NOPE

Got my test back today. I made an 80. Not sure how.
    Sub-conscious stuff in teh brain makes us do such feats without much thinking. I blanked out on my Physics test and got 100 this past month. Still not sure how I'll do on finals (which are actually in the beginning if July, so we get to enjoy less of the end of Junior year! Yay!).

*the

Page 360 of 416 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410 ... LastLast