Page 370 of 442 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,250 of 11043

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Tonight I'm going to try to manage to study a little, because I have two finals tomorrow; History and French. At least it's the only day that I have two finals, and I'll be 40% done with finals altogether!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Got awesome and strict Professors for our first day of classes. I do like the first impression of our calculus prof. and now analytic chemistry and statistics are quite torturing me. Have an art class.. this 4pm. I just hope it wouldn't be all drawing and stuffsXD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

EXAMS... #killmenow

So, I have exams for the next few days and with the exception of a complete space cadet moment in Latin they're going quite well. I really am not looking forward to English, I really hate comprehension and my creative writing isn't going so well lately... Meh, I really want to do well so I get into the Scholarship class next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

So happy to have slept in, but I don't think my alarm clock's working properly :/.

Anyhoo, I'm waiting outside of the classroom now for the doors to be unlocked. Sitting here, I'm starting to realize I may have forgotten some things for my audio class. So I probably won't get anything done in audio in class this week, since everything is at the other house. Oh welllllllll. I have a feeling my audio class, if not HDTV, is going to be my most hated this term. Because I always have one class per term I hate and struggle with.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 10th June 2013 at 6:50 PM.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Still felt sleepy but got to go at 7am. We got history subject..I just hope I won't mess up another class..XD I have a feeling we got another surprise test in chem again.hmm
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

I didn't go to school today because of prom weekend . I'm not going to school tomorrow because I have college placement exams . I'm not going to school on Friday because I have my fall term courses to select

senior year, finally paying off

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

It's been a while since I've posted, but I finished school last week on the 31st. I have summer homework for AP Human Geography and Honors Geometry. I picked up the textbook for Human Geography a few days ago, since the homework consists of taking notes from the book. When I'm doing the homework I can't stop thinking about high school! It's not even the first day of school and I'm really nervous about it! Any tips on how to get over this?
    "There are bad ways to win - and good ways to lose. What's interesting is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..." - Grimsley

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post
    It's been a while since I've posted, but I finished school last week on the 31st. I have summer homework for AP Human Geography and Honors Geometry. I picked up the textbook for Human Geography a few days ago, since the homework consists of taking notes from the book. When I'm doing the homework I can't stop thinking about high school! It's not even the first day of school and I'm really nervous about it! Any tips on how to get over this?
    play video games. play outside. hang out with friends. sleep in. summer assessments are even worth that much. obviously, do them. but don't sweat over them

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post
    Yeah, try not to think about it. There's no point worrying about it, because it won't change anything (although I know that's easier said than done). Once you're there, the first few weeks will fly by, and you'll have already settled in. Just try and remember how short that one, first year is with perspective to your whole entire life.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Entering senior year version of India in 4 days. Hope to survive, this year is gonna be tough as hell.
    Pokemon X and Y. That sets the tune for the next 13 games.

Summer exams done and everything else of importance at school completed today. A week of finishing off anything we didnt cover during the course of the year, then its HELLO SUMMER! So happy to be able to say that, and so far, my results have been pleasing. Not one below 85%.
    Next year will be a challenge.
    The GCSE's begin...
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

so I took my college placement exams. lol too easy. all it really did for me was stimulate my brain, but I used a small portion of my focus and energy, if that makes sense. ugh, it got really annoying as the time passed
    Last edited by flamebeam; 11th June 2013 at 7:16 PM.

Credit to Brutaka

Well, all my grades have come in and I'm so happy. A's in everything. : D Can't say I was completely expecting it, as this semester was easily the toughest yet, but I felt really good about my final exams and I guess I did well enough. Bring on physics and chem in the fall...

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Had my second day of exams and they all went well. For Geography I had to know everything from the whole year which I knew, but I screwed up on one and had to guess at what a stalactite was. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Squirtle View Post
    Had my second day of exams and they all went well. For Geography I had to know everything from the whole year which I knew, but I screwed up on one and had to guess at what a stalactite was. :/
    they hang from caves. stalagmites stick up from the ground I think

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    they hang from caves. stalagmites stick up from the ground I think
    I always remember it like this:

A stalacTITE hangs TIGHT to the ceiling, and a stalacMITE MIGHT meet them!

You can also remember it because an M looks like it's growing up, and a T looks like it's hanging down.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I always remember it like this:

A stalacTITE hangs TIGHT to the ceiling, and a stalacMITE MIGHT meet them!

You can also remember it because an M looks like it's growing up, and a T looks like it's hanging down.
    Interesting way to remember it. Not like I took Geography anyway.

And my report card finally came in too, though seeing as I gave a speech at graduation, I already knew my grades. It was still nice to see one last time, since 4.8 won't be showing up on my college report cards, ever.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I remember in the first Harry Potter book, Harry asks Hagrid what's the difference between a stalagmite and a stalactite, and Hagrid says that one has an "m" in it.
    "There are bad ways to win - and good ways to lose. What's interesting is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..." - Grimsley

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Got all my results back - I passed incredibly well. 2nd year here I come!

I've totally forgotten about the summer project I have to do for AP English

It's still June though, so I have plenty of time./procrastinating

My summer started 2 weeks ago and I can't wait to start school again. I'm gonna be a senior, so I'm looking forward to graduating. I'm a little scare though.

He Will Be Loved l Sig By Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Interesting way to remember it. Not like I took Geography anyway. .
    You mean Geology?

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You mean Geology?
    Meh, both. Shows how much I know about either.

Not like it matters, since life science isn't a college requirement for me, if I'm not mistaken. Still kind of disappointing that I can't use AP scores to cover breadth courses, though. I don't feel like I'm doing anything productive this summer either, though it's only been 3~ish weeks.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

So my Earth Science Regents is tomorrow, but I'm not even worried. It is going to be really easy. I got a 95 on my history final and a 88 on my french one, so I'm not mad. I could've done better on French though. Oh well, at least those one are over.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Finally done with school this year. I got straight A's on my finals and even a couple A+'s, so I guess the end of the year was all right. Unfortunately, I have a lot of work this summer so I guess I'm never really out of school this year.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Page 370 of 442 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420 ... LastLast