Page 233 of 444 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 11093

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

I still write cursive, although my employer thought it was hideous. I think it shows more of my identity.

It's useful for exams, I found myself writing twice as much... just try and keep it neat.

Hurray! School's back in! I have all Honors, except for German and my Electives, and AP Modern European History. Yay!
    Signiture Underconstruction

Cursive.... I think I know it as joined-up writing or something typically juvenile like that. That is what it is, isn't it?
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

I do have joined up half separate.
    I had a really wierd day today. One of the activities we do instead of assembly on Tuesday is speed dating. I mean wtf its a girls school unless they want us to date sixth formers which is fine with me cuz they wear suits.
    And my English teacher googled "troll" and clicked on Wikipedia and it came up with the troll face! Everyone cracked up. Then we same the troll song.
    Oh and I had nachos for lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    I had a really wierd day today. One of the activities we do instead of assembly on Tuesday is speed dating. I mean wtf its a girls school unless they want us to date sixth formers which is fine with me cuz they wear suits.
    And my English teacher googled "troll" and clicked on Wikipedia and it came up with the troll face! Everyone cracked up. Then we same the troll song.
    Nachos? For lunch? What madness is this?
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

And I had an appletizer and for pudding I had cake.
    But didn't you notice the bit about speed dating?

Yes, I did, but the nachos seemed a little bit more striking to me than speed dating. In any case, food is always more interesting to me than anything else.
    I had a ham and cheese baguette for lunch.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

I was gonna have a ham and cheese panini but I'm always behind the person in the lunch que who gets the last one, again, true for today. My name is a type of French cake.

Well, since I am now in Sixth Form I now no longer have to queue up like everyone else - I can just walk straight in and have first pick at all the food =D
    It's just one of the great things of being in year 12.
    Although then again... you have paninis? Sounds like your food is a little bit more refined than ours.

My name is a type of French cake.
    That seems like an odd thing to just say at the end of a sentence.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

My name's the name of a French something as well... Woohoo.

Our school has paninis too, but the only ones they have are plain cheese ones. They have these sandwiches as well, but they're not as nice. I love the cheese paninis.

We have to pay rip off prices for our school food though. The paninis and Ł2. But we have like these sQuid card to buy our lunch. And our parents can monitor it. Also year 7s que for lunch last. Our lunch break is an hour and 5 mins.

I really hate mondays.....

So much to do....

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Starting college in a couple of weeks, but at least I don't have a busy schedule.
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

I hate Mondays too. First day back after a weekend off and having to get up early makes it worse...

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

I hate Mondays, but its better that that I have a last hour study hall so I can leave earlier ^_^
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

I'm glad though that I'm in the last year as instead of finishing for the summer holidays near the end of July like the other years do, I finish in May and only come back in for exams, yay! Only 7 months left!

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Our school has paninis too, but the only ones they have are plain cheese ones. They have these sandwiches as well, but they're not as nice. I love the cheese paninis.
    I really must stop glancing over posts.

Lol, in American History, I have to come up with a script about the Lincoln-Douglas debate, right? Well, I have two slackers that I suppose have an obsession with Napoleon and coconuts, and my best friend. I can tell you the humor in this script is all them.     Spoiler:- Lincoln-Douglas Debate:

How is it?

キバゴ

Quote Originally Posted by Qmaz246 View Post
    Hurray! School's back in!
    WHAT

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I really must stop glancing over posts.
    I made that same mistake.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    Just wondering - how many of you still write in cursive?

We had to write in cursive all throughout Elementary school, but when I got to Middle School, they wanted us to write in print only. It really messed me up, and now my hand writing consists of a mix of cursive and print. I used to have a teacher last year who got really annoyed with my cursive f's.
    Back in 3rd grade, an older friend of mine falsely claimed that "In 4th grade, you have to use cursive on every assignment." For some dumb reason I thought it was true and dedicated a lot more time to learning cursive. Nowadays I can write some decent signatures, but my manuscript letters tend to be harder to do than cursive. I can do almost every letter in cursive except for capital Q. Sometimes I switch between the two!

Speed dating?! In school?! That's crazy! My high school disapproves dating (telling us to get a love life outside of school... that's hard when you're antisocial), so it's always a shock when I hear that others do stuff like this.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilijix View Post
    Back in 3rd grade, an older friend of mine falsely claimed that "In 4th grade, you have to use cursive on every assignment." For some dumb reason I thought it was true and dedicated a lot more time to learning cursive. Nowadays I can write some decent signatures, but my manuscript letters tend to be harder to do than cursive. I can do almost every letter in cursive except for capital Q. Sometimes I switch between the two!
    My handwriting, while noted as "fancy" by some people, is still print and not cursive.

All this talk of handwriting makes me want to upload my handwriting and get made fun of by everyone here. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    My handwriting, while noted as "fancy" by some people, is still print and not cursive.

All this talk of handwriting makes me want to upload my handwriting and get made fun of by everyone here. (:
    I'm pretty sure I have the worst cursive handwriting out of everyone on this board. Halfway through our cursive unit when I was in 3rd grade, my teacher wanted me to go back to writing print, because she couldn't tell the difference between my cursive a's and o's. XD

Well, I'm Screwed, I'm taking a VHS Video Game Design class, and my school laptops are macs, and the program we are using is meant for Windows. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
    Signiture Underconstruction

Quote Originally Posted by Qmaz246 View Post
    Well, I'm Screwed, I'm taking a VHS Video Game Design class, and my school laptops are macs, and the program we are using is meant for Windows. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
    Maybe you could install Windows for Mac and run two operating systems at the same time?

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by funrush View Post
    I'm pretty sure I have the worst cursive handwriting out of everyone on this board. Halfway through our cursive unit when I was in 3rd grade, my teacher wanted me to go back to writing print, because she couldn't tell the difference between my cursive a's and o's. XD
    Oh. In the post you quoted, I didn't mean that my cursive was crap (although I know it is). I just meant my handwriting is weird. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Page 233 of 444 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast